logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#606475 06/22/10 11:48 PM
OP Offline
Just wondering what your take is on reincarnation. I find it a very uncomforting belief. Part of what keeps me going, through a death of a dear friend or loved one, is the thought that I can communicate with their spirit from time to time (like in dreams or whatever ways they come through) and also that I can look forward to seeing and being reunited with them when I die. I look forward to being greeted by certain people I've loved who have passed on before me, and being shown around the new digs. Elise... I bet you know one of those friends that I have in mind. :) We've talked about her before, and I so would love and look forward to seeing her again. ;) ANYway... but if they've already come back, they won't be there on the other side anymore. :( That doesnt seem very comforting to me. Then I thought... well, if all time.. past, present, future, is interconnected, and that all time is "NOW"... then maybe, when we reincarnate, we go to perhaps a time in the past, the present, or the future. Maybe that explains parallel realities, and also explains that, despite the concept of reincarnation, near-death accounts are always along the lines of "I saw my friends and loved ones waiting to greet me on the other side". Just wanting to know what you all think. :) ps: During a spiritual "chat" with a friend whose passed on, the one I spoke with Elise about, she showed me and told me something along those lines. That all time is happening right now, that everything is interconnected, and she showed me a sort of "disco ball" where all the facets are like other lifetimes and alternate realities. I never forgot that vision. :)

Last edited by Sunflowr; 06/22/10 11:52 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Love the Disco Ball analogy! Perhaps one of the lessons of life is to learn how to connect the dots, and to recognize and accept the connections.

I can understand how you feel about loved ones who may return to this dimension through reincarnation before you cross over. It's certainly possible, anything is possible.

My thought is the ones who need to be there for me, will be. And when I do cross over and lose the limitations of this body and this brain, I will be more aware and understanding.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Dick Sutphen wrote a book on parralel worlds which ties in with this theory. He wrote it several years ago and I no longer have the book. I will see if I can find the name of it.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I feel strongly we reincarnate or tranfer Soul to physical once we've left here and taken a good amount of time to completely absorb the Earth experience.

I feel time, though, isn't there (the Other Side) what it is here and the time here isn't understood completely either. What comes to me about time when I look to it is cylindrical. So maybe look at an empty paper towl holder and that's how I see time, but more in a triangle??? I havn't a clue as to why, but cone shaped, I guess.

When we cross over, I believe SO very strongly that not only are we absorbing this life experience, even recovering from it, but we take the love with us.

So we actually want to be greeters for those we love to help them adjust as well...like we want to be there for those we love during a birthday party.

In some situtions there may be a situation where we leave here maybe abruptly and want to jump right back in, but when that's the case we're going to usually jump back into the closest circle we knew right before our timeline ended, so we will jump back in as a child to a close relative or friend of the family.

Either way, we're never far away from groups or family and friends, even those we've had difficulties with and want to reolve, for any amount of time as we understand it smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
What if you didnt know the person very well, only briefly, but felt a connection with them? I've had people in my life, several now passed on, whom I felt a strong connection with but never actually had the chance to spend much earthly time with.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Even if you didn't know the person, intimately, where there is an attraction or strong connection, we're usually experiencing cluster groups or Souls. People we've had many past lives with. We just bump into them again and again.

It could be a daughter from another life, even husband for that matter in the form of a boss, teacher actor/actress that really inspires us, even if the movie itself is bad, you'll still want or feel the desire to watch the person in action.

Cluster Souls reincarnate with us appropriately. We may feel we want to get to know someone better from this life we had little time to do so, but what we're connected to is the inspiration from the lives previous to this one, that carries the same flame so to speak. That desire is or ignighting is working through us as it was meant to, often leading us to places we never would have gone without it.

If in fact we're unable to move forward unless we walk specifically with a Soul, usually the higher purpose or consciousness of that Soul recognizes this and takes the higher road in being there for us when the time comes.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 06/30/10 04:17 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
This to me is a interesting topic Elleise as you know. I love hearing your thoughts and other peoples thoughts on it. I do believe your souls will always be connected some way or some how! Sending love. Tre'

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I kind of find that when we have a passionate response to someone...

We might not know them, and feel a compassion to protect them, or not know them and feel safe or on the opposite side, disgusted or fearful by someone we've met only briefly.

It's then, I feel strongly that we're experiencing what our Souls remember, but physical memory may not.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
I cannot find the book by Dick Sutphen, or even the title, of the one I thought of on this subject. He wrote another book on reincarnation that is very good: "You Were Born Again To Be Together". I love reading his books.

Like you say, Elleise, we reincarnate in groups. In each lifetime we have different roles and relationships to each other.

My grandson, at the age of three, told me about an incident that happened to my father in an earlier lifetime. My father had told me the story years before my grandson was born and grandson repeated the same words to me. My father passed on many years before my grandson was born. I do not think grandson is a reincarnation of father, so it may be a "genetic memory". However, grandson does have some very similar traits my father had and is wise beyond his years.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 07/03/10 07:33 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, it was around 3 my daughter told me, litterally, in choppy words and usually while playing with blocks or crayons...

"I fell. The bridge broke. My other mother isn't here."

When I asked, while doodling myself in the kitchen, what she lo0ked like. She said, she had red hair and her own mother was very mean to her. Her house had a straw top and dirt floor.

I asked what color were her eyes, did she remember? She said green.

There's more, but watching myself type this sounds so remarkable. I wish I had taped it all.

The impression I got was that it was in Ireland???? She said they grew things out of the gound like me. When I asked her to show me what they grew (I had a garden then) she pointed to or tugged on the onions and the leaves in the tires, where I was growing potoatoes.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.