Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I am so so so glad I moved somewhere that does not get snow. Every time i hear about someone getting snow I start to shudder. Honestly! smile

My stress this week is planning out this week/month. I feel out of sorts from planning so hard for last week to happen, that now I feel a little lost for this week.

There is also a TON of uncertainty with my MIL's health, where she will be living and how Dan and I will have to move to take care of her. Where? When? What? Argh. I hate waiting around on other people to make huge life plans.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I have an annual IEP meeting for a student and an observation by my principal on the same day this week. Maxi stress.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nothing is working today. I have not been able to get a hold of my case manager for weeks and I need her. I can't get in touch with my handyman who i expect to come today and he will not call back to confirm. My MIL may or may not be dying. I may be moving to Oklahoma or Los Angeles. I feel like my boss is unhappy with my work.

I think I need an ativan.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Aw big hugs Jilly. I'm so sorry about your MIL. It's so stressful waiting for things to happen so you can get your life rolling along.

I am starting an official diet tomorrow - so that's a little stressful. I just keep thinking about how much fun last week was though - and the other things that are going well.

Once I'm cutting calories - OY!!! I'll be posting here every 20 minutes!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

J
J
hello my name is jacster . Iam a 43 yr old lesbian , who's partner died eight weeks ago at home . We need to have a coroners inquest , due to having no cause of death . i have a few problems at the minute with actually coming to terms with the situation .with grieving ,my mental health problems and not being able to let go .i was wondering if anyone could help as i feel as if i'm going mad . i have very good friends but feel i cant talk to them about my feelings properly . would welcome any advice

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Jacster -

You are definitely dealing with a lot of things that are serious! It's no wonder you want to talk to someone about it all!

Eight weeks is only a drop in the bucket - I think you should give yourself a gentle hug and realize it takes a long time to get over a death. It will easily take longer than weight weeks. It is FINE that you are not over it yet. I don't know that the death of a partner is something you ever "get over". After a long while you may come to hurt less. Most people I know in that situation get to a point where they sort of accept it - but certainly are not "over" it.

Does your local area have any therapists or ministers or other groups you can talk to? There must be someone around that you can set up weekly meetings with ...?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
This week things are looking up for me and I feel hopeful. Things are starting to come together. This is huge for me.

Unfortunately while working on all these important personal health things, work is once again falling behind. Anyone have advice on how to reconcile these areas right now?

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Jill -

That sounds like a great whole-thread topic to discuss prioritizing tasks in life!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
This week i am moving to LA for a few months. Moving is ALWAYS stressful, even when i am excited to do so.

I am trying to look at this as an adventure, since it's for a short period of time. More like a Southern CA adventure.

So right now I am packing like a fiend. (A red intellectual fiend, Lisa?)

Elephant
Elephant
Tax deductions but I'm taking it one day at a time and releasing stress by procrastinating here in the forums and working out too. About to exercise right now to increase patience : )

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.