Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Oh - downsizing can be a huge challenge. If we tried to downsize right now it'd be a disaster. We are having enough trouble decluttering with the current sized house. Best of luck!!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
My stress this week would be handling my budget, and planning for the next two weeks.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Okay it is part way through the week. I have paid most of my bills but still need to deposit some more checks so make sure they are covered. And I pick up Faramir tomorrow. So tomorrow = checks and Faramir (have to go to Sedona for that).

I will work on the tire changing hopefully thursday. And I still have three more bills to pay, but will do that after my deposits clear.

maybe I will go for a little hike in Sedona while I am there. As long as it's not too hot in the car for Faramir.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I think pondering our stresses with an eye towards minimizing them is a good practice to stick with!

My stress this week was that there were a number of plans up in the air and I stressed about how they would all work out. As it turns out, they have worked out quite smoothly - so my stress was for nothing!

I think it reminds me again that I should of course do the best I can - and then I have to prepare myself to roll with what happens. I can't control everything. I will find a way to work with what does happen.

I'm having a delightful 3 days with my son, and even though it's not the days we first planned for, that is fine!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
My stress this week involves phone calls. Phones are super convenient but i wish i could just text everything. I don't like talking. I don't like menu trees. I don't like holding. I don't like having to sit around with my credit card in hand, or membership card, or calendar while taking care of phone business...maybe i get annoyed too easily. smile

I need to make reservations for an RV park in the Seattle area. I need to make a phone payment for my cable bill, and my electric bill. I need to call a few people re: items on Craigslist and FreeCycle.

I also need to sit down with said calendar and really plan things out for the next two months. I feel a little bit like i have been drifting for the last few weeks.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I am completely with you on phones. I simply do not like phones. I would much rather handle issues by email. It seems incredibly inefficient to handle issues on the phone.

I pay all my bills electronically. My cable bill auto pays, my electric bill does, I never have to do a thing. I highly recommend it!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I have a lot of stress this week. November was kind of a disaster and I am paying for that this month.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
This week's stress is finishing off my AHCCSS papers. It's an overwhelming bit of self research and I really want to just chuck it all.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Holiday shopping
Catching up on my articles
Paying the bills
Preparing for meetings

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
E
E
my this week biggest stress is that my mother is not well and i am not getting leave from my office. I don't know how to manage these two things.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.