Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
B
How much is too much. A non-celebrity celebrity had 10 procedures in one day to look "perfect." She now has no resemblance to what she looked like earlier.

My thoughts are that having so many procedures is a sign of some deeper insecurity and seeking perfection..well perfection doesn't exist even in Hollywood.

What are your thoughts on Plastic surgery? and does perfect beauty exist?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
People today not only want to feel good inside, they also want to look good outside. To achieve this end a lot of men and women elect to undergo plastic surgery procedures. The results are often theatrical, so it is important that he or she chooses a plastic surgeon wisely. ____________________ globaleyeglasses.com

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I am for plastic surgery. I feel that we should do what makes us happy. If u hate your nose, buy a new one. If u want bigger breast, go for it. I personally feel that we don't move forward with our desires because of others would think of us. I also feel that those people that bash those that get the work done secretly want some work done as well. Life is short. Go for it!

*Transitions*
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I think people can have plastic surgeries 2-3 times in their life time. Having too many times is not good for their mental and physical health. Look at Michael Jackson. He is the embodiment of the case. He was somewhat insane (though not entirely due to plastic surgeries) and he had problems with his skin.

Amoeba
Amoeba
If we think about the start of plastic surgery. It was used as a reconstructive surgery. It is a gift for those who get some facial injuries in accidents etc. Or burn marks.
Now the cosmetic surgery is purely for the beauty or personality enhancement purpose. Say if someone undergo a nasal surgery, it will not enhance any function of the nose but enhance the look of face. As well in fashion, we see that the hip hop music and such videos made a trend for young generation to put themselves under the knife and take risk.
Some awesome examples are, where young people got fatal results of cosmetic surgery. Such as in the breast implants. So it is wise to get all necessary information about these procedures and parents also care their teens before making such decisions.

N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
A wholesome change could promote Plastic surgery in your relationship with yourself. Many people seem dissatisfied with some physical attribute or body feature and find this as a solution not only possible but also easier than ever. I suggest you Permanent Make-up London for complete your solution.

P
P
I myself went through blepharoplasty, Micro Fractional Co2 Laser for the treatment of my acne scars and Macs Lift.May be some one may think I have gone through lot of cosmetic surgery. But I feel I am more confident now. I give a message for all those who want to go through cosmetic surgery is , if you think you are doing for yourself. Then DO IT. Don't think about anything.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
I just can't understand why people needs to do Plastic surgery. unless you have any big problem with you skin or had and accidental mark on your face, do not go for it. this must have side-effects. I will advice to prefect natural and original look over the artificial

H
H
I believe a reasonable amount of surgery is fine, corrective surgery for instance like straightening a bent nose or reducing the bags under your eyes but some people take plastic surgery to extremes and I can't imagine it brings them much happiness or self confidence.

A little age reversal to recapture former beauty is fine. That being said, I'm sure even the most beautiful woman in the world could look into the mirror and see something she would want to change. ------------- RetailTherapy.com

Last edited by Soft Landing; 06/10/10 06:18 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.