Print Thread
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Do you listen to your intuition when traveling or do you disregard this non-rational voice telling you to act a certain way?
I�ve learned to trust my intuition more and more. Maybe it�s a �woman thing.� Who knows?
In my column this week, I write about the event that made me trust my intuition.
How about you? To find out you.�

Have you ever followed your intuition when traveling? What happened?

Best,
Candyce

Candyce H. Stapen
Adventure Living Website
Adventure Living Forum
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: CandyceAdventure
Do you listen to your intuition when traveling or do you disregard this non-rational voice telling you to act a certain way?...

Hi Candyce,

I always listen to my intuition, and for every decision I make! Yes, many people think of intuition as a "non-rational voice", but even with my hard-nosed scientist background, there are rational ways of explaining it.

Also, although many feel that intuition is just something that women toy with, there are many men who also live by their intuition but do not dare declare this!

Best
Joy

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Hi Joy,
I agree with you intuition is important. I have come to respect this more and more.

Have you used your intuition when traveling?

Best,
Candyce

Candyce H. Stapen
Adventure Living Website
Adventure Living Forum
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have an almost creepy story to tell.

In short I was trying my hand at defeting my dylexia and fear of getting lost. So, on a trip with my ex-husband, after we got to his parents house I decided to visit my sister, by map 20 miles away. I surpassed my destination by 45 extra miles, there was a detour but finally got there. Because I was late I wanted to stay late and it became not only dark but foggy.

I missed my ex's parent's house big time, by 2 1/2 hours at least. I'm a proud person and if i can do it on my own, even if it takes longer I do it. So I flagged down an officer and told him where I was trying to get to and he told me that's about 2 1/2 hours back that way. So...yes I turned around.

The fog was so thick you couldn't see maybe but half a foot infront of you. I got into denser and denser trees and decided I'd have to sleep on the side of the road.

I was restless, gave it one more shot, turned the car back around and drove the other way. The road was really windy so you didn't even know if you were on the road or not because of the fog. I heard a voice say turn here...HERE!!!!!!!! I turned the wheel a sharp left, there was a drop..i hit my head on the top of the car but ifelt gravel. I kept going and saw a light. I was so scared and tired, I felt brave enought to go to the light and ask to borrow their phone. Ididn't have a cell at that time. It was my ex's parent's house.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: CandyceAdventure
Hi Joy, I agree with you intuition is important. I have come to respect this more and more. Have you used your intuition when traveling? Best, Candyce
Hi Candyce, yes, in all sorts of ways, e.g., when deciding what direction to go in, what flight to catch, what coffee bar to sit in, etc... (JOY)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.