Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
How Do I Love Thee?

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning, 1806 - 1861

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
HI, I am new to the site i know this post is really old but it is a very interesting topic. Lynne Chapman i read that with a lot of prayers you eventually had the relationship that you both wanted. I am in the same predicament. I am with someone and I have been praying my heart out everyday. We both care for one another and i believe he is my soulmate but it is so hard. What are some other things did you do to make it work. And did you have a specific prayer that you said to help yoi through the hard times?

OP Offline
If you are soul mates you will find a way to work it out. Sometimes you need to be apart to be together in mind and spirit. Soul mates are so very close to each other spiritually that sometimes space is needed so each of you realize what your role is and who you are. It is similar to being twins -- you each have to have your own identity in order to support the relationship. That is why soul mates are not together in every life time. They need to gather their own experiences, strengths, and wisdom so when they are together they have more to offer to the relationship.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
No, I haven't met my soulmate. I would like to find one. I have been searching all over. No luck!

Wow, these stories are beautiful! I am with my soulmate. I'm only 20 years old, and he's 21...we may be young, but he is everything to me. We constantly say the same things, even if they're completely random and have nothing to do with the context of the situation. We met in high school while I had volleyball practice and he was painting the girls' locker room. My volleyball rolled over to him just as he was about to go on a break, and when I went to pick it up, we said a quick hello, but we were instantly attracted. Then, I just couldn't stop thinking about him...everyday thoughts of him would be in my head. When school started, he was in my Spanish class. He came to every single one of my games, even though he didn't have a car. He would walk, and one time he rode his skateboard (but he's horrible at it! =]) Everyone could see the connection we had, even though we were very shy about it. We started talking and everything he said was right in tune with my own opinions and thoughts. Soon we were inseparable...and have been ever since. I know it's only been 4 years but I could never leave him or be without him. I used to wish on all of my birthday cakes, every shooting star, and every time it was 11:11 for him. :P I even pictured his exact face, with his beautiful blue eyes, and his full lips. I pictured his 6'4" stature, his tanned skin and dirty blonde hair. He was and is the love of my life, my soulmate, and my dream guy.

W
W
The Navajo belive that everyone has what they call a spirit half this is the person that completes oneself to make you whole.And that there is only one per person. I met mine many years ago for me it was a sense of DA JA VUE we both knew we had been togather many moons before in another life.But it turned out bad HE would come to me in the dreamtime i would feel him there or he would call to me and then i would end up having flying dreams to be near him .I still love him'but i'm not to be with him in this lifetime' hopfully he'll be mine in the next. A ho

OP Offline
Ya'at'eeh, Wolfsong. Welcome to BellaOnline, and thank you for sharing the Navajo belief of the spirit half. You and I share the same type of issue with our spirit half -- it is not for us to be together in this life, maybe next time (I hope).

Phyllis Doyle Burns
OP Offline
Has anyone found their soul mate but realize they are with someone else for this life time and committed to that relationship?

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Tiger
Tiger
It took being age 52 to meet my "soulmate" - too many wasted years in the past, but I am ENJOYING him and ever so HAPPY (lol). fish

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Phyllis, I have thought I've met my soul mate four times now.

I'm married, and committed to the relationship. But I don't think he's a soul mate.

:::sigh:::

The stories here have been beautiful.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.