Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
I was wondering if anyone has ever encountered an "Old Hag" visitation? (And I don't mean your mother-in-law! LOL If you're unsure what it is you can read my reply under the "Psychic vampire" thread.

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I'd never hear of an "Old Hag" visitation before - except for the m-i-l type wink That is a very spooky occurence I'm glad to say I've never experienced!

I'm learning so much on your site and in your forum...keep up the good work!

Ann Marie Hodrick
Fashion Jewelry Editor
M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Oh Ann Marie thank you so much for the kudos! I feel like people read what I write but then never add anything to the forum. Thanks again.
I had another one old Hag visitation 2 weeks ago. Once again, it was terrible. I thought it was my 6 year old grandson who was coming into my room. But, it wasn't! I realized that once I opened my eyes and couldn't move. I tried to yell out but couldn't find my voice. There is a trick to "getting out of it." Somewhere in your subconscious you MUST find the wherewithall to move a part of your body. It's hard to do because you are completely paralyzed.
I hope you NEVER experience it.

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
M
M
what is an old Hag?

M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
An Old Hag is a noctural phenomenon. It includes suffocation, paralysis, supernatural sounds and smells.
It is certainly not a new phenomenon but has been experienced by many since times of antiquity.
Some say indigestion, or some sort of repression is to blame, while others claim it to be a restless demon, or ghost, vampires and witches.
Quite typically the visitation occurs when someone is sleeping on their back where the Old Hag is better able to sit on your chest and suffocate you. Quite often you will hear the sound of footsteps or feel a supernatural presence nearby. A sense of paralysis occurs and you are unable to breath. The attacks are horrible!
I believe I give a detailed account of my first attack earlier in this thread.

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
A
A
I experienced waking up and not being able to move alot in my youth.I really sucks. Scary as all get out. One time,(way back), I thought my cat was talking to me and it was the devil. When I could move, my first instinct was to kill the devil cat. Thankfully, the sane part of my mind let me know the cat was seperate from what ever was bothering me. I was still scared, but the cat lived. I did use an incantation to make the devil like sprit go away, and it worked. But the cantation just came to me and I barrely remember what I said.I don't have that problem any more. I think the problem is simply, your mind waking up before your body does. Once the right chemicals kick in, and your body wakes up you should be fine. Good luck, Aurora22

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.