#584716 02/17/10 12:05 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
They are coming to Monday nights soon to compete with WWE. Hasn't Eric Bischoff learned anything from this? TNA is nowhere big or good enough to compete with the WWE. Heck, if it wasn't for the DVR I would be watching RAW instead of TNA. I hink TNA is making a huge mistake by trying to compete with WWE.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
Yeah, I think it's too soon. They need to draw more of an audience.
But who knows, maybe they will prove us wrong.

Shark
Shark
Frankly, I'm a bit bummed that TNA is going head-to-head on Monday Night. I'll probably watch TNA and then switch to RAW when Hall and XPac show up. That story line with them is getting stale as heck. I really think Hogan and Dixie Carter are screwing TNA and unless Jeff Jarrett gets mad and fights back I see a long downhill slide and possibly a demise like WCW had.

F
Gecko
Gecko
F
If Spike is just going to replay the TNA show on Thursday night like they did that first week in January, I'll just watch RAW on Monday and TNA on Thursday like I have been.
If Spike does that (replays the Monday night TNA show again later that week), they'll be not helping TNA at all, because it defeats the purpose of competing for ratings

Last edited by forcegx7; 02/21/10 12:21 AM.
Shark
Shark
Did you check out the idiocy about Hulk Hogan's ring last week? The story line has Hogan giving Abyss his WWE Hall of Fame ring and turning Abyss into a greater monster than before with the power of "Hulkamania" being added to Abyss' own power so he doesn't have to be so wimpy any more. I think Hogan's read too many Green Lantern comics and thinks his ring is a copy of the one Green Lantern wears. Sheesh! What's next? Maybe Hogan will look for Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet (from Marvel comics)? computer

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Silverwolf
Did you check out the idiocy about Hulk Hogan's ring last week? The story line has Hogan giving Abyss his WWE Hall of Fame ring and turning Abyss into a greater monster than before with the power of "Hulkamania" being added to Abyss' own power so he doesn't have to be so wimpy any more. I think Hogan's read too many Green Lantern comics and thinks his ring is a copy of the one Green Lantern wears. Sheesh! What's next? Maybe Hogan will look for Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet (from Marvel comics)? computer

Or maybe he will open it up and swallow a pill like Underdog. lol.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Shark
Shark
Hey, Vance? What do you think of the Vince vs Bret Hart match for WrestleMania? I got a strong hunch that the Hart Dynasty will do a run-in to interfere, or possibly Natalya will try to distract Vince with her charms (puppies?) so Bret can win?

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I think the match is going to be a joke. I don't think it's going to be a fair match. Vince has something up his sleeve I'm sure. Will Vince let Bret win the match? I don't know. They must have buried the hatchet or Bret wouldn't even be here.

It should prove to be an interesting match though.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Shark
Shark
Well, It was short and sour, but TNA has pulled their horns in and are going back to Thursday nights starting next week. If Hogan was really serious about kicking Hall, X-Pac and Nash out of TNA, you'd think he'd just have Samoa Joe clobber those idiots. I wonder if Samoa Joe and Sting are going to join forces to get rid of Hogan, Bischoff & Dixie Carter? That might be good.

Shark
Shark
Let's face it - frankly, while I'm happy to bash TNA for it's faults (and there are PLENTY to bash) you have to admit that TNA has a better roster of Champions and headliners to watch than the WWE does right now. I mean just look at who is representing TNA as Champions recently - formerly A J Styles and now Rob Van Dam - Wouldn't anyone rather watch these type of Champions wrestle than watch Jack Swagger or Sheamus?

I still think the X-Division is better than anything Vince is offering on any of his shows and TNA should spotlight and exploit this style of wrestling more than the simulated adult theme and gore type violence they offer currently.

Maybe the WWE is in too much of a rut. I don't care for the Guest Host concept on RAW and the new guys that Mr. McMahon tries to give pushes to doesn't impress me any.

At the same time, I doubt that the fan participation of Championship contenders like TNA wants to try is going to revolutionize the sport much. If Mr. McMahon tried that we'd probably be stuck watching Cena for an eternity. (and that's NOT a good thing)!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.