Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Sorry - I thought I had posted a thread for this episode already!

This season is really making me not want to watch the show any more. I hate in-fighting and invented trauma and all of this. I want the contestants to try their best to lose weight, not to bicker and argue to be the "winner".

I am really annoyed by Melissa on the red team. Her partner Lance seems completely passive and maybe - if this is the way she is in real life all the time - this is why he retreats into comfort food and eating. I would definitely be driven insane if she was in my life.

On the Miggy / Migdalia (green team) issue, I think they also have some serious problems. I was slightly encouraged when Miggy (the mom) said to her daughter that she should work on her issues - but then they both went right back to being hostile and closed, right through the end of the episode.

I do think, if Migdalia wanted to leave because her husband was about to go off to war (a very valid reason to me!) that she should have said that and people would understand. Instead she was so hostile that it put them off.

In general - again - I simply don't like watching people fight. It makes me not want to watch the show any more.

What did you think?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I agree. This early in the season there should not be so much in-fighting. I think the producers worked hard to set that up because with the trainers working 'together' now, they feel the need to invent drama some other way.

The red and green moms are going to grate on each other until one of them goes home. They are both very controlling in very different ways. Hopefully one will leave soon.

Right on red husband being hen pecked. I don't think he realizes what his wife is actually doing, and her apparent master plan.

My sense is red team is here for the money. I am surprised how strong they both are. It's almost as if the wife gained weight just to be on the show or something.

Green team, while angry and closed off, at least seemed to want to fix their weight, albeit on their terms only.

It makes me miss Crazy Tracey from last season.

I really like the grey team, and purple Stephanie is adorable. I like how she seems to be bonding with Ali. smile

Last edited by Jilly; 01/30/10 04:04 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I'm sure people get used to any behavior and come to think of it as "normal". Maybe this whole experience will be a good wake-up call for the husband and help him regain his self image.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.