Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
L
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
L
I need to post this in the mental health forum as well but most doctors do not believe in psychic senses so I thought I'd post this here first.

There are several mental disorders in which the afflicted person believes he has supernatural powers (illusions of grandeur) in which he can read minds, talk to God, see visions. I always thought that those with mental illnesses had mis-wired brains and had thinner "veils" so they could see the spirit world.

But maybe I am wrong. Maybe mental illness strictly is a brain disorder that causes false perceptions (ie. seeing people that aren't there.) Believe me, as a person who has had visions, dreams, thoughts, impressions and experiences with the spiritual dimension, I often questioned my sanity! How co I know that I am more psychically intuitive versus mentally ill?

What are your thoughts about mental illness and psychic abilities?

Last edited by flutterby378; 01/11/10 05:23 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I thought I had written an article on this one, but I think I started to and then felt it would be misunderstood, like I was advocating ignoring mental health issues.

I think I went the generic route with this article.

Working with the Sixth Sense

But with the disclaimer (seek medical health attention if you need to)I have a lot to say about mental health issues and sensitivities.

Anxiety - hands down

Sleeplessness - sometimes

Heightened emotions - yes

Isolation - depends

Self medicating - Depends on the person. It may be sometimes or often or not at all but finding others like them, an outlet often helps.

Social or learning difficulties - most likely

Misdiagnosis of ADD/ADHD - often

Seeing or hearing things others don't - often

Preoccupation - hands down

Heightened Empathy - Hands down

So if you think to the average day or people who are focused on family, keeping their job, paying bills, socializing with the populous or simply the ones that go out to eat or shop constantly or work 12 hours a day and just do whatever because they feel the need to for attention, lack of happiness, etc. Those things, theswe days could be deemed average or normal.

If you're sensitive or what I call a precog, Those are the things that may be deemed abnormal and pretty much mental health issues are probably going to be in there at least to to rule out. Even by family members. But things are changing as more and more mysteries come to light and are researched.

From what I've experienced, it isn't the truth or what's real that people in general like to have discussed or brought out into the open. Those are their secrets. So if you're the one who sees the secret, you don't have to go too far back in history to see or understand what happens to the messenger.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/27/11 02:27 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Interestingly psychiatric problems and mental health problems can go together. Use of psychic energy seems to cause changes in brain chemistry and vice versa. Psychotherapists and psychiatric practitioners - once they trust you - will tell you of cases of shared dreams with patients. Also you will hear of incidents of remote viewing and even psychokinesis during intense therapy sessions.

When I was doing my counselling training I sometimes used Tarot cards as a therapeutic focus and the teachers were quite concerned at first thinking I was doing readings. Fortunately I knew the jargon and said it was Gestalt and ended up demostrating the technique in front of the entire school. The Principle exalted it as "Therapy as an Art Form"!

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Wow, an open-minded educator!! I think many health professionals are finally realizing the need to tailor therapies and treatments to the patient and that one pill does not fit all. With the increase in varied treatments, the hard part now is finding the one which works for a patient if they do have the correct diagnosis of a disorder.

With abilities and sensitivities there are so many matching symptoms, as Elleise listed. I'm sure I share this with many here. I've been called "crazy" for as long as I can remember. It's fortunate my family wasn't wealthy. Otherwise, most of my youth would probably have been spent on the "Couch" rather than playing in the woods.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I had two male friends and a female friend who were both diagnosed with schizophrenia and all of them had illusions of grandeur.

All of them spoke about having mystical abilities like being able to make the trees tops move with their thoughts. They all thought they were sent with messages from God for the benefit of mankind. The two men were schizophrenic because of drug misuse. The female had always been this way.

All three became very sexually explicit during conversations but said they were unable to perform with another person.

Without the medication they all slipped back into schizophrenic mode, but with the medication they had bad side effects. One of my male friends died because they medication damaged his already bad heart.

It is very sad and you need a lot of patience to deal with people suffering from mental trauma, they can become dangerous too. I was nearly stabbed by both men.

They all used to spend hours alone, talking to themselves, drawing strange diagrams. Both the men had contact with 'aliens'.

After one tiring altercation where I lost my temper and shouted 'You are just crazy', my friend said to me 'No it is you who is crazy, define crazy.'

They also had heightened senses in taste and smell.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
That's 2 more common "symtoms" between people with abilities and those with brain chemistry disorders. Heightened senses and the need for "alone" time.

For me both taste and smell are heightened, as well as my sense of touch and hearing. I can identify ingredients in food. I am extremely sensitive to odors and chemicals. I literally jump with unexpected sounds and often close my eyes while working with my fingers. I can feel it better than I can see it.

I need my time alone and some of my friends do think it an excessive amount. However, quiet time is when I can rest and recharge without distraction. I'm almost 50 and learning I need a little more, especially when dealing with emotional or "ability" issues. When my nerves are a bit frazzled, my senses are painfully acute.

Many times I have questioned my sanity. I was in grief counseling shortly after my daughter was born and voiced my concern. My counselor, both recognized and respected, responded that if I was aware enough to question my sanity, it was one less thing to worry about.

My heart goes out to you, your friends, and their families. Hopefully soon there will be safe treatments for schizophrenia.

Last edited by lcp012586; 01/27/11 02:38 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Witty response. Define crazy. It's clever because you're being ask to define YOUR perception, which will be an illusion based off of your upbringing and personal background as to what that definition is. Genious!

I don't have any experience with people who feel or have experienced being able to make things move. I've gone to suggested websites and forums and there will be discussion of people telling others how to create a windstorm? Fire?

As it is, from my experience, I haven't seen anything physical that would show me that a person can do these things with their minds. It may be possible but I've just not seen it. It seems like to many variables would have to be controlled to produce those things.

I do believe mental illness has a lot to do with chemical composition and brain connectivity.

Mystic ablitlities, I don't even know I like that term, because there's nothing mystic about it. It's a natural ability and the bible is slathered with gifts of the Spirit.

What we do at the house is I see something and write it down and put it in an envelope. I don't discuss what it is with my husband even if we discuss an event or situation at hand.

Days, weeks later, the person, the event, the headline, the promotion, action, etc. come to pass, I go back to the room and ask him to open the envelope and he knows what that means when I ask him to do that, lol. wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I agree there was nothing mystical about the tree tops moving, just the wind! A lot of mental illness is imbalance in brain chemicals.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Developing the ability to influence objects with the mind is one of the basic building blocks of magick. I'll have to do an article on some of the techniques to develop this skill that we used to use in Mexico. My Brujo friend Jim frequently caused smoky buses to stall if they stopped by his shoe shine stand. Mostly by stopping the spark plugs from working.

I caused quite a stir in the Portsmouth Surestart Centre yesterday when I moved a piece of paper balanced on my Atheme point by concentrating on it to demonstrate that the energies used in magick had a real-world basis.

On the hyperacute senses note this is considered the 'springboard' for genuine psychic skills, but it is a delicate balance. This is why traditional Craft covens spend a lot of time making sure their members are mentally stable and do not lose sight of shared reality.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Why does a psychiatrist often ask a patient, "Do you hear voices?" Is that a sign of mental illness according to psychiatrists? I sometimes hear voices upon awakening in the early morning. I do not always know what the "voices" are saying, but, they stop as soon as I open my eyes. Does that term me mentally ill? I think not -- I think one can tap into other realms when in deep sleep or even in deep meditation.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise, psychic ability in people is a gift from almighty god? we can develop our abilities that god gave us with practice. there are a lot of lady psychic detectives that work with the police in america, i have seen them in documentaries over here in england and im very impressed indeed with their caring approach to life.i myself have had lots of psychic phenomena happen to me and it all started around the age of 9 yrs old , i kept seeing a face on my bedroom wall after my grandfather passed away, in the matter of days i knew events that were going to happen? sometimes though it has been the bringer of bad news, not always though most has been helpful. after my near death experience in 1973 i began to know more about the psychic ability and it got stronger. the n d e revealed the future to me about many tradgedies to come and medical cures, but the one one that concerns me most is what will happen if the world doesnt change in its use of energy. cutting down the rainforests has caused freak weather all over the world, all the oil extracted from the earth will cause the earth to lose some of its magnetic strength and this will cause underground movements and volcanos to erupt like they did hundreds of years ago. tsunamis and earthquakes will happen and japan, and parts of america will sink below water level, the destruction will be terrible. its best not to say too much because the future can be changed but we all have to change and help it to happen. wars will start but hopefully we can change this. there is the reassurance though that god will find a way to intervene. if you have any thoughts on the distant future eleise i am willing to listen. regards lawrence

Last edited by SKYELAW; 01/27/11 10:35 PM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
All possible futures have already occurred and continue to occur on different realms. This might sound ridiculous to some but what most people do not understand while here on earth is that the reality of the Universe is multi-dimensional. And there is a purpose for all of it.

In any case, for those who are concerned about our near future here on Earth...

The future is malleable according to the energies--feelings, thoughts, intentions, actions--we project. What we end up actually experiencing is the result of our collective manifestations.

As for those who really really really want to know what will happen in our near future, we only can offer the most probable outcome if everyone stays on the current energy trajectory, meaning if we don't willfully change what we're doing.

It's true that you do have free will to change your destiny. But what people don't understand is that much of our lives we have already decided before we came down. That is why you and I live in totally different environment and conditions. We chose them before we came down. Some of us have chosen our outcomes. But we can change our minds, with a few exceptions.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
With that said, here are some of the things that may occur...

1. Collective blossoming of minds and spirits. A spiritual awakening but not in a religious sense.
2. Through the younger generations, stronger spirits are being born. They have clarity, understanding, creativity, intelligence and an uncanny knowing of how things are connected so they are not bigoted, judgmental or small-minded. Instead, they embrace everyone and every walk of life because they see how wide ranges of experience are important to the collective.
3. Good and evil will be understood to be labels of experiences, not sins.

I can go on with my thoughts but I suppose people want to hear about possible calamities so here goes:

1. There will be a World War III unless government powers become more humble and remember their duty to humanity.
2. It will involve North Korea who will appeal for help from a larger country, possibly China.
3. The rest of the world will get involved. The Mid-east will take the opportunity to set off their own skirmishes within the region, thinking that the US, the police dog, is otherwise occupied.
4. People will show their true colors. Some will become altruistic and work together while others will resort to desperate, survivalist actions and steal from their neighbors.

But please don't focus on the negative possibilities because if WWII does happen, it will last only three days. There will be nuclear weapons used. But they will not annihilate the human race.

In actuality, we are on the brink of seeming miraculous discoveries. Right now, people are developing amazing things that will astound us all. Most of the advancement will be in the medical and health field as virtually all cancers will be manageable, if not eradicated. Disabilities will be reversed with bio-medical apparatus, much more than they are now. Bionic eyes, legs all stimulated by the mind. Disease will be eliminated. Scientists will realize the latent powers of the mind become accessible when they embrace and meld with the field of spirituality and psychology.

There is so much hope! In a way, what is going on is Darwinism on a spiritual plane. Those who choose degenerate energies will evolve off of this earth while those who choose to build a better planet will stay.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Skyelaw, your vision of earth changes is very similar to some American Indian prophecies. They immediately came to mind reading your description. Lori, many of the points you raised we have discussed in the Visions of the Near Future thread and the companion Preparations thread. Thank you for being so positive and hopeful. I really needed that today. My child is part of that younger generation and I have done my best to foster both her abilities and awareness. I do agree they are bestowed on us for the life, times and groups we chose to join in.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hearing voices can be indicative of a mental disorder. I'm sure that's why they have to ask. But I think many health professionals don't yet realize there can be different sources for those voices, when we're either awake or asleep. I have not seen my guide, but others have. Most times she pops something into my mind, other times it's popped straight through my mouth. That can be embarrassing. My "voices" don't tell me to do things. They don't rationalize or threaten. Many times it's just a snippet of a conversation I somehow picked up. Sometimes I hear the words clearly, other times it's just a mumble.

Around 1am this morning was a little different. The conversation in the back yard ceased when I awoke. I clearly heard 2 male voices and it also woke the dog. At times it can get a bit crowded and noisy around here.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
On the hearing voiced front it can be indicative of disassociation of different parts of the mind which can precede several different types of mental illness.

Having said that lots of people have internal dialogue which helps them make decisions and talk things out mentally. Also on the psychic front, the sense of Clairaudience can come into play and you 'hear' things going on in other realities. This is also how out of conciousness perceptions filter through to the conscious mind, particularly if you are an Auditory personality.

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 01/28/11 03:54 AM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
L
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
L
There is a very thin line between brilliance and psychosis.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i agree with you about the world war , which i know will involve china, i think though iran and israel will ignite the fuse? the use of nuclear and biological weapons is frightening especially for our children who dont deserve any of these wars. none of us adults deserve war either, there are many reasons why these events will take place, i think iran and north korea has to stop developing uranium and the rest of the world should unite towards stopping them. for those who already have nuclear weapons they should be disarmed, only then through dialogue can we get world peace, the middle east has to lower the cost of oil while we in the west find an alternative energy, solar power is the way and windfarms for electricity, this will happen im sure electric cars are showing we are starting to change for the good.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I find it odd that when companies try to build wind farms in the UK there are always so many people protesting that it will spoil the view!

What would they prefer a view or energy in the future?

Linda Heywood

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
there is lots of windfarms where i live in the nth east of england everyone here think they are the best thing yet? we live in a hilly area and there is plans for more of them, maybe down south they are protesting but down there they protest at anything, we are a different people here, i think we are a bit more accepting than most areas of the uk.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
We'd make great roommates! Your description sounds just like me.

I came up the stairs yesterday and all my husband did was wait for me to take the grocceries from my hands and he got the word "Here" out and I about fell over backwards, lol. I also need huge amounts of time alone. Mostly to process everything and relax. The indoor garden has helped SoOOoo much with that. I've got to post another picture here.

We meet for group therapy each and every day!

[img:center][/img]

I have heightened senses too. In fact my husband has told me after I go to sleep he'll wait an hour or two (he's facinated by this) and just stand in the doorway and I'll startle awake. I sleep with earplugs and a nightmask too and often will take a sleeping tablet. He has tried different times to suprise me with breakfast in bed and he says without fail. I take one step near you and it's like a horror movie your eyes just bug open.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/28/11 10:32 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
LOL the great north/south divide. Oh I don't think we are much different, I spend a lot of time up north as well as down south and people are pretty much the same all over. A bit of variation on food taste and accents but everyone seems to have something to moan about, no matter where they live.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've always had a problem with lableing genericly "mental illness" when people don't fit into a regime.

I did go to a psychiatrist in my late teens. This stuff was killing me. I wanted something to make it all go away. He tried everything, every pill they had until finally he said, well you're not depressed, schizophrenic, dillusional, but I wouldn't tell anyone the things you've told me and prescribed Xanax.

I couldn't even take that though because it scattered my thoughts too much.

I do hear voices upon waking or rather the voices wake me. They sound like an echo, a loud tin can sounding echo and there will be specific names for instance and many times I end up meeting those names for a consultation and will give them the rest of the tinny sounding information that came from the dream and it will make sense to them.

Recently I've been hearing raps upon waking. It's hollow sounding echolike too. It's a steady 1.), 2.) 3.). Does anyone else get raps?

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/28/11 10:53 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Wow Elleise they are coming on a treat, what happened to the seedlings you found in a .. was it a tomato or a pepper? Do you use a light to keep them growing?

I spend most of my time on my own, except for the dog and the birds. I have people I can sit with if I want to but I soon have to leave the room and go back to my sanctuary. I like my own company. I can find plenty to occupy me.

I hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell backwards!

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I have to laugh! I grew up with that Elleise. When my Mother wakes suddenly, she responds just like in a horror movie. Eyes wide and arms a swinging. As a teenager, my dates walked me to the front door, but soon learned to stay outside until given the all clear. My Mother would doze on the couch until I got home. One polite young man insisted on opening the door for me and was quite startled when my Mother lunged at him in her PJs.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i dont get raps but i do hear voices? i would say it is coming from angelic sources, i was ill once with colon problems and as i glanced in my bedroom a young female of about 18 or 20 was sat on my bed in solid form for 3 to 4 minutes, i had prayed outloud for help as i was really ill, after she vanished the illness left me immediately, i know it was an angel.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 01/28/11 11:02 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Skyelaw welcome smile

I agree with a great deal of what you've posted in regards to earth changes.

There is some type of lining up w/planets coming up here and I've often wondered if that will influence or is beginning to even these days, the liquid underneath the Earth's crust.

I was watching a documentary about earthquakes and all of the sudden I turned it off to catch up with the stuff spewing out of my head. They said something like we haven't had an earth quake of (x amount) in (x years) and I felt we will see that Earthquake shortly.

From there I felt sink holes and I felt those would have something to do with as you mentioned, oil being extracted. The people taking don't realize what they're doing. There's no balance. They just keep taking and that will throw off earth's sustaining abilities.

I felt like the moon has effects on the oceans, these planets aligning end up producing some type of magnetic something. I don't know exactly the terms. The swishing around of the liquids is causing earthquakes and landslides. That's what I feel anyway.

The wars, as far as I can see, are not preventable at this time. They also are not the end of everything. We've had wars in the past and we rebuild. That's what apparently people do? They haven't learned to be happy, contented from within. They learn from hardships.

What I do feel that does end up making a difference, a kind we've not seen too much of in the past as well as making these changes barable are the people who have been silent all these years, who have felt these changes coming, to come out of hiding. It really is their time wink

Glad you are here!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Mine, the auditory stuff is almost always as I'm waking from a dream or the noise of it startles me.

Now, I'm not afraid of the dark but when this type of thing happens, even today, it creeps me out.

The other day I was in the bathroom and my husband called for me but when I went out he wasn't there. It was crystal clear too, my name. I thought he had gotten home early from work. I played it up to imagination and I heard it again, but it was more a whisper, well, just more faint. It didn't sound like him that time, though, it sounded like a little girl.

The raps, I don't know entirely but usually when they've happened in the past they were associated with that "feeling" like someone wanted to get my attention as well as auditory sentences.

5 years ago I was living in a farm house. I had auditory, raps and I felt it was a man, old farmer, cranky. Anyway, it was months of waking me up w/those knocks. I finally just had it out w/him in the air, lol. That night the bed post on the left side felt like someon was kicking it, those 3 times along w/the raps.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I forgot this part...I don't know how.

But ok, the farmer thing. Well that happened when I had my country retreat. I rented the rooms and made meals for people. So, long story short, that's how I ended up meeting my husband. He rented one of the rooms.

He would kind of chuckle under his breath when I'd talk about these things. But as more clientel and just company would come by and he observed, we'd talk and he became intrigued, I guess you'd call it.

Anyway, the farmer thing to him was over the top and basically he didn't believe me. I said, fine, you sleep in that room and I'll sleep on the couch.

Oh, I'd say about 3:30 am he came trickling down the staircase and said, "I'm not sleeping in there, something funny's going on. Did you kick the bed to mess w/me?"

The smart aleck I am I said, "Nope, you must have been dreaming and flopped back over on the couch."

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise, its really nice to talk to you, there is difference in time over here in england to your time in america, thats if were you are living.i think we are about 6 hrs in front of you on the clock as i type this my time is nearly 5pm, i think the raps are caused by some sort of energy? maybe left from your ancestors? it could also mean that you are tuning in to other thought patterns of people on earth who are thinking about you at that time? im no expert on that sort of phenomena but because you are clairvoyant you may be witnessing something that has already taken place like the psychic detectives do? ive just got to nip out be back later . lawrence

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
concerning psychic abilities, there is an excercise that i do now and again if im laid in bed ready to retire for the night i closes my eyes and breathe while relaxing my whole body as you do in meditation. when im totally relaxed i repeat over and over a question or a request to my subconsious mind, i keep up the repetition until i fall asleep? i have had numerous answers this way as the subconsious knows all things. my brother asked me to help him win on the english national lottery one night so i decided to give it a try for him. in bed i repeated over and over- i will see the lottery numbers - for the next nights draw? all i remember was falling asleep and then later on in the early hours i did indeed begin to see numbers. i saw numbers 34 - 3 and 43 drawn from the spinning wheel of the lotto machine then suddenly i was awakened by my door bell ringing non stop. i wasnt very pleased at being woke up and was a bit abrupt with the man who was at my door. i told him he will cost me the lottery, he looked at me with confusion and hurriedly left. i rang my brother to tell him id been woke up and said i only had 3 numbers . i put the numbers on for that nights draw for him as he was at work and the first 3 numbers out was the ones id seen. although he won a fair bit it would of been spectacular to of seen the other 3 numbers , we both would of been rich i am sure. various inventions have come to light by the same methods as this and problem solving, believe me what you ask for from the subconsious mind does in fact come true, it takes a lot of practise. to perfect but its worth trying out. faith in your self can work wonders.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Mental illness and psychic abilities. My instinct is to separate the two and there is a reason. In my life I have experience in both. My father was a manic schizophrenic, with the delusion that God spoke through me (his 12 yr old daughter at the time) This delusion continued until the day he died, in 2003. He ostracized himself form working society, became homeless and died in a hospital with his partner by his side.
I am somewhat empathic and I can 'tune in' to the paths of others. There are moments of clairvoyance but they are few and far between. One could say that my gifts are a manifestation of my guilt and disassociation with my father.
I know that is not true. Do I have 'daddy issues?' heck yeah, but my relationship with him has no influence on how I live my life and or what energies I can tap into.
No could I become obsessive and falls into the darkness of mental instability by taking those gifts to the extreme? Yes. Am I more vulnerable that others? Maybe.
In my eyes they are two different buckets, apples and oranges. Can you mix and make some nasty juice? Yeah but there is always a catalyst behind the combination of matter.

My two cents.
Thanks
Amy

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Amy!

I'm sorry to hear about your father and the toll it had on you going through it.

Do you know if your dad felt because of your gifts that God spoke through you to him? Or was it completely different altogether?

I was just wondering because some people do feel those with gifts do recieve them from God or walk a Holy path of sorts. I believe they come from God, but people that have them don't always walk a religious path.

I have to work in small offices too, because large crowds and noise overwhelm me.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I have been diagnosed with Panic Disorder as I get panic attacks out of the blue even if there is nothing to panic about. It runs in my family on my Mother's side, the same side that the psychic ability runs on. Is this a coincidence? I am having major problems driving right now since the panic attacks are back and hit me while driving. I made an appointment to go see my psychiatrist again but have to wait til Feb 8th to get in. So these next few weeks are going to be interesting when I have to drive. I was told one time that when I have a panic attack is when I was getting messages and I should go with the feeling to receive the message but when I am having a panic attack the last thing on my mind is to stop and receive a message, I'm trying to calm myself before I pass out.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 01/30/11 01:10 PM.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen, sorry to hear you are having panic attacks, your doctor should prescribe beta blockers for you and fluoxetine? atenolol is a good beta blocker that is usually given as long as you are not using ventolin for asthma, ask your doctor for these to help you.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I will Skyelaw and thank you. I will write them down and take it with me. I was on Zoloft before and stopped, now I am taking 5-HTP but it doesn't seem to be working like the zoloft did. No I do not have asthma.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Have you thought about placing one of the Major Arcana, such as Temperance, or the High Priestess, where you can see it in your peripheral vision? It might act as a calming 'anchor' if you start to feel an attack coming on.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
No Ian, I have not thought of that but I will place one, I think maybe I'll meditate on which one to use since both of those are great cards.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
My daughter has panic attacks, but they were significantly reduced once she was OFF the anti-depressants. (Yes, my family is weird). We worked out a system of me talking her through breathing, relaxing, concentrating on something positive until she could get her heart rate down. We made it through the wedding and an exorbitant amount of family drama with only 1 and it hit while she was driving.

She pulled over and called. It worked again for us. I don't know if you have tried something similar, but it's worth a shot until you can get back on the meds.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Equally you could scan in a copy of The Chariot card and photoshop your face onto the driver. That too may be a useful calm anchor

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
my dad developed alzheimers disease 2 yrs before he died and i know from experience what a terrible affliction this disease has on the sufferers? i remember him asking for his tea when he had just had it 10 minutes beforehand. he could remember everything in the past but not in the present time, we found out one day how it had progressed by him going missing. he had went to the shop 100 yards away on his pushbike to get mam some groceries, he didnt return and we went in the car to find him? at last we found him 2 hours later riding round and round the streets nearby, he had simply forgot where he lived. it was heartbreaking, dad had worked underground in the mine for 48 years and now he had to end up like this. ive heard of people in residential homes not swallowing their food even, and therefore hadnt had enough food to eat, while the staff took the meal away thinking they were not hungry. i only hope their is a cure found to help all the poor souls who end up with alzheimers and senile dementia.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get those too, panic attacks but they are always associated to things or with things for instance.

I'll be fine, fine, fine and my husband will have a day off. Out of the blue I want to say about 45 minutes before if nothing has happened, I'll start cleaning and won't realize it but he'll be watching me and my hand towel going round and round in one spot and he'll put his hand on mine and smile, lol, actually and say, "Something wrong?"

I don't even realize I'm doing it sometimes but I'll feel anxious a little bit and then it spirals I guess. But anyway, I'll say, "I don't know I just keep hearing your mom's voice and I don't know she ends up calling you and asking you to...." 45 min - 2 1/2 hrs. later that will be exactly what happens.

As far as driving goes, I get anxious in large crowds anyway, so driving say around a lake isn't going to bother me, downtown, is going to bother me.

Breathing to counts of 3 at first then working up to 8-10 and exhaling to the same counts helps a lot. As far as medication, the only things that workked for me that didn't make me feel sluggish all day were xanax or valium. I wouldn't take them regularily. But I would take them situationally if needed.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
P

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
That is me, if I am driving on a side road I am fine but as soon as I have to go into the city I get the anxiety. I took xanax for a bit but it made my heart pound really fast so I stopped taking it. Maybe I took too strong of a dose but the doc said it was the lowest. I am very sensitive to medications as I usually try to take something natural but even with the herbs some can be too strong for me. I have done years and years upon years of study in herbology and I make my own skin care products and medicinal skin care products (my oldest son has eczema) for for 20 years I have been really big on herbal products.

AS for Dr. Weiss, I'll have to look into that. Thank you for sharing that Paula. Interseting.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This is why it may be worth looking at the Tarot cards as a complimentary aid. It sound like you could be being influenced by your peripheral perceptions as discussed here Also perhaps you should check out Ericksonian Hypnotherpy?

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
P
P
You are very welcome Karen. I know exactly what you mean about medications and even herbs being too strong. I have to adjust down anything or I feel bad when I take it.Tinctures of herbs are good so that if they say use ten drops two may be enough for me. I even make herb teas weak. I can even taste the chemicals in food items sometimes and have had to go mostly organic just to get good tasting food. Guess that being sensitive has lots of other sensitivities that many people do not equate with psychic or spiritual sensitivity. Past life regression may help with your anxiety, but I have found that as my abilities increase that I do not feel comfortable in large crowds and public places unless I shield myself before I go out, if I don't I just want to get back to the safety and comfort of home. Not exactly an anxiety attack but I feel a physically bad sort of sick feeling and I get very tired.

P
P
Very good advice Ninja, i use cards and pendulums for advice often when not hearing my intuition clearly. I have never heard of Ericksonian Hypnotherpy I will check it out too. Thanks so much, I love your quote :-)

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ericksonian Hypnotherapy was developed by Milton Erickson as a way of using naturally occurring trance states for therapeutic effect. It works within the clients belief system and culture and, if done correctly, avoids imposing any of the therapists beliefs on the client as can sometimes happen in authoritarian therapeutic hypnosis.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've read Many Lives Many Masters. I think when I read it I wished the book had more general information. But if it's the one I'm thinking he spent a lot of time on particular clients so if you couldn't relate to the client it (for me anyway) was hard to stay w/it.

I believe past lives are a good part of the reason we're either attracted or repelled by a person. Even online so I don't think all instances can be chaulked up to chemical reaction.

People have described to me sensations of feeling dizzy around a particular person they don't even know very well. It's always around that person and even if they get used to the person, a week or so apart, the dizziness returns.

What's interesting is that when people are describing these things, they all say pretty much the same thing, "I know very little about so and so. I shouldn't feel one way or the other about them." Good or bad they seem to have a much deeper connection than their time knowing them would imply.

I was talking to my husband a few weeks ago and told him of a dream I had. I was me, but w/an entirely different personality. So, like here, I'm not money oriented and work primarily out of the heart, there, my apartment was almost medical looking, a lot of silver and white and my hair was back in a bun and I was VERY business like. I didn't talk much and many of the people in my life now were there.

I don't struggle the least w/wanting to be a cold business personality, it's a big NOT all the way around. Anyday of the week you'll find me in bare feet or birkenstocks and cut off jean shorts in the middle of winter.

I've had more than one of these dreams though and I'm using my mind in them A LOT and there aer no chords, like electric. Allthat is in the past!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I hate going into Wal-Mart since I get panic attacks there also. Not all the time but I do get them there. I also say before going in "We are going in, getting what we have to get and getting out" If I have a lot to get, I go off and grab stuff as my Boyfriend or son go off and get other stuff and we meet at the cart with whom ever has it and go off and get other stuff. I always stay nearby one of them as if I go to far away from one of them I start with the panicky feeling. I can go into other places and not have any panic attacks, just certain places. If I have had a panic attack in that place it is very difficult for me to go back to that place but some of those places I force myself to go into. Something like conquer the fear thing.

I had a dream a while back that I was going up a spiral staircase that was all brick walls, there was an open window oval shape on top and flat on the bottom, I looked behind me and there was a shadow and I was fearing for my life, I looked out the window as I was running up the stairs and out of the corner of my eye I saw a black bird, raven or crow and I turned my head to look out the window and when I did, I zoomed in to be looking right in the eye of the black bird. I then woke up. I got the feeling that I was in a castle and I was wearing a white flowing gown with long blonde wavy hair. My hair is long and blonde but it is straight as door.

I saved that link Ian and going back to read it again, obviously my brain isn't holding information right now.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 02/02/11 12:26 PM.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen, i seem to think that in a previous existence you were trapped inside a castle and couldnt get free maybe this experience then is why you are having panic attacks. the raven is a messenger or bringer of bad news, i once saw a raven land on a house of a lady who had taken ill and i commented that the woman had passed away and that day i was right.i dont like to see them birds at all it more than likely means you will hear some bad news or witness something not very nice, try and get out and about a bit more in the open air try not to let the panic attacks win, my mother became agoraphobic in her later years and felt trapped in her own home too scared to go out. regards lawrence

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Those spiral staircase dreams, I use those sometimes. I could almost feel the dream as you described it and saw the crow's eye almost filling the window if I were looking out it, before reading that in the post, I saw the white gown and blonde hair as well.

I think the dream was going to show you something. If you have it again, you could try a couple of things. If the dream is in slow motion there's time to suggest to yourself in the dream that as you go up the staircase, you will see an event of the future. If you go down the staircase, you could suggest that you will see your most recent past life, then the previous and so on.

With the crow, enter through the eye and there's a good possiblitity you could experience flying. If you get there, you can make a suggesting as the bird to where you'd like to go.

I've had a castle dream myself, it was a past life. My husband was a King of some sort, Ireland maybe and I was a page. I didn't know it then but my husband told me that he has an affinity for castles, he collects images of them and he kind of joked that now he knows why I'm always walking three paces behind him and eat standing in the kitchen while hes sitting at the table. He's like, do you know how irritating that is? We're not in Ireland anymore wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Lol,I too love castles and made reference one time that I am going to own one someday. Lawrence, I have thought about that today, maybe there is some association with that dream and the panic attacks. I'm going to try to focus on that dream when I go to bed tonight and see if I can have it again and try to continue it. I know I have been doing some astral traveling lately like the time I went to France. That is funny Elleise with you and your husband. I have been told that my children in this life have always been my children in past lives.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 02/02/11 04:22 PM.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen, regarding your panic attacks - do you suffer from appetite problems now and again such as loss of appetite? ive known people to suffer more if they are a bit run down. if your not allergic to milk such as lactose intolerance may i suggest you drink a few milkshakes made up with protein powder like the body builders use, you could add fruit of your choice - strawberry or pineapple is excellent, you can get flavoured proteins just the same. taking a digestive enzyme tablet will increase your appetite also. you will need good nutrition to help against panic attacks. if you feel good in the nutrition department its a very strong defence against panic as they can occur worse if your hungry? if i am hungry or run down i can be a bit abrupt, lack of food gives me depression and anxiety, if i try to diet and i feel weak i get panicky and get hot and cold sweats. if im fed im ok lol. anyway its just something i was thinking about as i read a lot about nutrition and medicine. regards lawrence

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Kids can be, and they can also be aunts and uncles, grandparents and such and come back around as kids or it seems if it's an abruptive existance with leftover issues they hadn't time to work out, can come right back in when the parent they would have been able to grow with is able for them to re-enter. It's endless! Kind of like the internet, lol. Does anyone actually know where it ends?

I was going to mention and this is just what I feel but about crowds...psychologically they call it agoraphobic, but from my neck of the woods a lot of people that have spoken with me who as well have an uncomfortability have also a sense they have either been a martyr or a sense they were persecuted by their, or rather, for their gifts, like in Salem. I kind of get that with you.

Yhere's an underliying issue of anger, but not in the sense they are angry people, it was unjustified what happened to them and the irony is that in obtaining their gifts to begin with, they were some of the most selfless people you would come by, utilizing nature and helping anyone in need and staying clear of the dulldrom of conformists.

Thus, when they enter large crowds they feel almost the humiliation and panic all over again, helplessness. It's a memory though, not a reflection of what they are in this life smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I have been told before that I was burned at the stake for my gifts. I was helping a lady with her ailments with some 'concoction' of herbs and I told her something about one of her family members that no one else knew and I was caught. Not sure if that happened or not. I do like sitting out at night around the fire but I don't like to sit right upon it unless I can get away quickly if need be.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I know panic affects my eating. When my stomach is in knots, it's the last thing I want to do. I feel best when my stomach feels empty during them. Go figure.

But what I found and this is kind of funny, how I ended up posting this, but I was in the kitchen making CC cookies and I kept hearing "grazing, grazing is good, grazing, grazing is good" while I'm stuffing my face with the cookie dough. I'm like I'm so not grazing right now, lol, plus I had pizza - oh was that good!

Then I thought about it and I do graze when i have panic attacks. So, I'll eat several times but in small portions, like cherry tomatoes, pieces of cheese, grapes, celery and carrotts and ranch dip, cereal. I take B-complex vitamins along w/calcium too.

Another thing is, the stuff needs to be made ahead of time on a plate so I can just reach in and grab something quickly and let it settle. If it isn't, and I'm having a panic attack, the thought of making things just sends me into another room.

A lot of times people w/panic attacks feel the need to suffer inadvertantly, like they may in general go w/out but sometimes they may not realize how much they are going w/out. All they can feel is the panic and taking care of responsibilities and they end up denying themselves.

So, I guess that's why grazing may help? It helps me.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Makes sense, when I am hungry I do get them more often. I was thinking about that since Lawrence posted it. I had to stop and think about it. If I get up and have a cup of coffee within a half hour of drinking it I feel shaky and if I don't eat within that time I'll have a panic attack. So now I going to make myself eat something even if I don't feel like eating. I agree Elleise if it isn't something I can grab, I don't feel like it but yet I can make things for anyone else, I'll pull out everything and put it all together for someone else but not myself. I have always been that way. I will go without so someone else can have. I have also realized that when I am stressed, I don't feel like eating and right now there are issues in my life that are causing stress.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
having psychic ability although i dont like to mention it outside this forum can be a real help sometimes but its not always the case were gifted people take advantage of this knowledge or insight. if i get a feeling i concentrate and relax laid down until something comes to me. in 1987 i was living in a flat that was above a pet shop? they sold all types of pet food and hay, straw and bedding for animals . it was really a bed sit and had no room, it was freezing inside and i had to turn the oven on as well as the heating to keep it warm. i was only in about 2 weeks when i heard what was like an explosion going off with a terrific bang? the bloke next door was an alcoholic and i got no sense out of him at all. nobody else heard a bang and when i explained to a few mates in the pub that night not one of them heard anything either. that night i telephoned my mate peter and told him about the bang. he told me not to worry but said if i got my things i could move in with him and his son. i got my things and left in the early hours. the next day me and peter drove back up to the flat and got the shock of our lives? the alcoholic had forgot to turn his gas fire off when he went out drinking, he stayed in the pub drinking into the early hours which sometimes happens illegally, when he walked in and turned the light on the gas blew all the flats up and the pet shop was all that remained although it was in a bad need of repair. that again was a near thing in this crazy life i have.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ah, that sounds like low blood sugar (hyperglycaemia) Eat plenty of complex carbohydrates and cut back on the coffee and refined sugar. A friend of mine who is a counsellor sees a lot of clients with 'panic attacks' that turn out to be the result low blood sugar because of of an unbalanced diet.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Me too Karen smile

I'm a help aholic and if even if I feel like death, if someone needs something, I get adrenaline from somewhere. I have to work at it for myself.

I have also this other thing. You know how some people have diabetes and carry sugar in their backpacks or purses? Mine is SALT.

So I'll need an eggmcmuffin w/an extra packet of their fine salt or a bowl of chilli from Wendy's and it'll be like at 8:00 am. If I'm desperate I'll put salt in my palm and touch the tip of my tongue to it and it subsides. If I wait too long I get terribly faint and nauseated.

Never does sugar work but sometimes a small amount of dark chocolate helps.

I listen to my body even if it isn't the norm and I usually have a rememdy not too far from hand.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Dark chocolate is very, very good. Low in sugar and rich in antioxidants, it stimulates endorphins in the brain. Not certain why, but it seems to work more effectively and beneficially in females. Based on this recent scientific testing, it's a little easier to understand why Peruvian women eliminated Catholic Priests who would not allow them to sip their cocoa during Mass in the 1600's. Yes, the priests were killed. I will admit chocolate has that strong a power over me at times. I really don't think I would actually kill someone over it, but I maintain a steady supply for when needed.

Although diabetic, I also crave salt at times. I usually eat straight sea salt, as it has additional minerals I may also need at the time.

If we learn to pay attention to our bodies, I agree that some mental issues can be lessened or resolved with dietary adjustment, based on what our bodies need, which in turn helps clear the brain.

Last edited by lcp012586; 02/04/11 12:02 AM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I just had an 'A ha' moment, I stopped putting salt on my food trying to get it's natural salt content. I switched to sea salt and did put some on my green beans last night. Maybe that will help. I absolutely love chocolate. I limit myself to one cup of coffee in the morning and I switched to half calf and will be going to full decaf. I do love herbal tea so I was thinking I am going to drink that in the morning instead of coffee.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
chocolate enhances the serotonin in your brain the same as prozac does its got theobromine in it also that helps and does the same as caffiene does. the darker the chocolate the stronger the serotonin dont let the dogs have dark chocolate if you have any because of it being toxic to them

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen , latest research in england showed coffee with caffeine in is actually good in fighting heart disease, you dont really have to drink coffee decaf if you like the taste of normal, when you are weight training theres nothing better than to drink a cup of strong coffee half an hour before the workout it increases your strength. sea salt is best for you like, we dont put salt in anything hardly. regards lawrence

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
karen my niece has been reading the tarot for a few year now and is quite good at it, its amazing how things happen like we were on about before when we agreed there is something divine about insight into the future? the experiences i have put on here and all the paranormal events are all true, some people that read them might think im a nut case or have made the stories up but i wouldnt do that no need to in fact all my experiences have witnesses to what ive said. some of us just have more events than others i suppose. some of us have lived before dozens of times, i know the hindu religious people have great beliefs in reincarnation . regards lawrence.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
in 1973 i had a near death experience, earlier that year on july 20th the king of kung fu was said to have died, when i heard the news i didnt believe it for the tablet he was supposed to have took that killed him wasnt taken at all by bruce he wouldnt take drugs for pain killing. in 1977 0n the 16th of august i got the same psychic feeling about elvis presley not being dead, little did i know at the time, but later on i felt a connection to the two stars bruce was under pressure from the chinese kung fu fraternity for revealing shaolin secrets to the west and was told to stop. elvis was under extreme pressure as he was to be a witness against a mafia boss the day before he died and was told if he did he would be shot as he had links to the fbi who told him of the threat. both their deaths were stage managed - here is a good reason why? elvis and bruce met in hong kong in a secret location to film takes for a film called the game of death. this footage has been kept secret until recently. bruce wanted elvis to star in a film as an opponent against him using his martial art skills. colonel tom parker himself an illegal immigrant knew the ins and outs to hide bruce from the limelight , he stage managed bruces death and then elvis, colonel parker told them both that if they were dead they would make more money with films, and records etc which has happened. elvis/s name on the crypt was spelt wrong with the letter A being put twice in aron vernon his father bought the stone while elvis was alive ? surely they would of changed it. reports of elvis been seen in graceland sounds accurate to me. the corpse in bruce lees casket was nothing like him. things like this have happened before. even some of the stars in hollywood have let slip about bruce lee and elvis being seen sometimes together. it is worth thinking about and nothing in this world is impossible where money is concerned, bruces famous quote before his alleged death was in fact - believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
psychic feeling goes a long way, for each individual has this ability but some cant use it as well as others, the art of using our subconcious mind takes practice but for a selected few it is a natural god given talent. there are many gifted people, some who can predict future events, some that can heal the sick, but to many people they simply say seeing is believing. one of the most remarkable psychics in the world today is a man called mathew manning who when last i heard was living in the london area of england. mathew is a very talented healer and is famous for his treatments with people for cancer. he was tested by scientific experts in a centre in toronto u s a wherein he destroyed cancer cells in a culture by passing his hands over them, he was also tested in texas u s a for similar things? he is unbelievable. one thing he can do is draw pictures that are identical to the worlds most famous artists and you could never tell that they were not the original drawings or paintings when he does them too. even a top doctor from london said he learned more about the human body from mathew than he learnt at medical school, what he meant was he didnt know the capeability what the human body could do. even when pope paul vi was dying cardinals asked mathew to save him. he has written a few books , his first the link was a best seller, and he can be contacted on his website as far as i know about healing.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I know how you feel, but I for one was just going to say how informational you are and it is something I really envy smile

It never crossed my mind, you're off your rocker or anything close.

I just got back from delivering some more plants, lol and on Super Bowl Sunday, none the less, lol.

When I delivered them, I said, "Oh, enjoy them, I'm a help-aholic" and the woman there just said, "I kind of thought that about you. You just don't see that anymore...that baring Soul kind of thing."

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/07/11 02:49 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise i get thoughts in to my head like you do i can see things before they happen, i dont know if you have ever heard of mathew manning the healer but he is astounding, at first i thought he was an alien of some kind and many others thought the same, he can turn electricity off with his thought patterns and do things machines can do? if you can get any info on him have a read about him he will amaze you. lawrence

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
im the same as you eleise when it comes to helping people. i go out of my way to make things right for someone, i get a good feeling inside knowing that ive done the correct thing to help, kindness is the greatest gift that we should give others doesnt matter who they are. even if i wasnt too keen on someone i would help if they needed it, compassion is another, i get really emotional if i know someones ill.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
when howard carter broke into the tomb of tutankhamun in november 1922 he never realised that there was a curse on the tomb. he had read something like, death will come on swift wings, but he and his followers broke through into the chamber and the curse began, a glass bottle containing deadly bacteria had been placed in the joints of the stone? this bottle then fell and smashed open relaying its deadly virus throughout the chamber as the unsuspecting men inhaled the curse. nearly all involved died suddenly with no reason, how carter survived the curse is another mystery and he died some 16 + years later.the pyramids had been built to rest the boy kings body for to go on to the afterlife and was full of gold artifacts, thats not the only reason why they were built. egyptologists claim they were built by slaves pulling the stones up ramps but this wasnt so. the stones were lowered down an excavation crater and placed into frames. some of the stones were cast like breeze blocks , and when the height got larger the ground was excavated away to reveal the big pyramids. they were not built by the ancient egyptians either like these so called experts say, the help came from another source another civilisation far advanced than they were. inscribed in some of the stones were figures and picture etchings of craft like flying saucers, the architects and builders were not from earth.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
when i was 23 years old i played in a snooker league in the north notts area of england, and i met some famous professional players at the snooker centre i played at. one of them was bill werbeniuk who was from canada he was living in notts and was resident professional. one lad who i met there was called steven lee and he used to practice with bill all the time, soon he was knocking hundred breaks in and started to beat bill. i started hanging around with steve an electrition by trade and we had games together, however i always had this psychic awareness that all was not right with him, steve went to work on a contract in london and i lost touch? while he was there he ended up on drugs taking cocaine and smoking cannabis. months later he went beserk in a casino he was rewiring and nearly killed 4 doormen. he got sacked and returned home after being diagnosed with schizophrenia probably developed due to the drugs. we met up and he seemed different later in weeks to come he drank bleach to end it all? i helped steven as any friend would and still had feelings that all was not right. he used to phone me at night saying he wanted cannabis and i told him to leave it well alone. one night i was playing in the league and was getting ready to go out steven rang and asked me to go over , i told him i would see him after the match. an hour later i felt sick and mentioned to my mam that he may commit suicide. mam said dont be stupid and i told her i know he will tonight, 2 hours past with this horrible feeling hanging over me and immediately on arriving for the match a friend told me that steven was dead. he had gone to a bridge near rotherham in sth yorkshire and jumped over into the motorway lanes and was killed instantly. i never forgave myself and was sad that i didnt go to see him earlier.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/07/11 08:58 AM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
one of the visions i had was the elimination of cancer? yet for some reason we are not receiving the treatment all around the world, i honestly believe that governments and pharmaceutical companies are holding the cures back so that we have to pay through the nose for help 10 or more years ago the news hit the headlines about new cures been discovered yet still the treatment isnt used. if any one discovers a new tablet for headaches for instance the manufacturers of drugs like paracetamol and codeine etc would see their income drop to virtually zero. the chemists dealing the drugs would rather palm us off with cheap medicines instead of the real treatments. i used to put cooking oil in with my diesel in my car to save money as engines will run on a mixture of the two ok, so what did the supermarkets do? they hoisted the oil up to the same price a litre of diesel. there are treatments out there but we wont get them if it endangers the income of these massive pharmaceutical companies its all about money. and its a disgrace. anyone agree with me.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/07/11 10:21 AM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen i noticed that you are a nurse, what type of nursing do you do is it in a hospital or residential home, so you dont read the tarot full time for a living then? ive never been to america but ive a cousin living in wakefield mautucket rhode island. she comes over to england once a year to see relations, is that where disneyland is where you are in florida. lawrence.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Yes, Disneyland is here in FLorida and I have yet to go frown One day I will. I am an RN and I do private duty which I work both. I do readings full time as well, I work and then work some more. I am thinking about doing the readings more full time and give up the nursing as the readings become more and more. I am working on a site for myself right now.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
well done karen youre doing a great job, members of my family are in nursing and we have a doctor and a veterinary specialist, my daughter is a royal mental nurse and shes a fantastic artist, she is far advanced in drawing. i would of liked to go to disneyland my nephew took his kids there once.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I am good at drawing also, I wouldn't say I am great, but not bad. I haven't had time as of late to really do any drawings. I have finished my website for now and have attached it to my signature here. I am still working on it as I want to add more mystical pictures to it but not sure yet how to go about it. So, I am still playing around with it. It is up and running with the basics for now. It is called Answers By Tarot. Any advice is welcome.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 02/07/11 08:33 PM.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
im only learning this computer game karen ive only been online a couple of months got to type with 1 finger ha ha, otherwise i may of been able to help you, im sure some of the ladies on here will help you as they are all nice people.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I agree, the human vehicle and all of its composites have abilities far beyond what is commonly accepted. And, if you think about it, if everything is reduced to energy in one form or another, I would say it's fairly plausable that energies can be manipulated, especially culture active energies as you mention, such as cancer.

I feel also, that telepathy isn't mystical, it's more of a human staple.

I believe currrently it is used every minute of every second by the animal kingdom and as humans once upon a time we relied on it equally as much. We then replaced a good deal of those efforts with language or physical communication (reading and writing).

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
all animals have a built in telepathy gift and are psychic, my dogs will sit at the door 2 or 3 minutes before i come in if ive been out shopping for instance. i call the dobermann through telepathy if she is away from me in another part of the house and she walks up to me it is incredible what this dog does, i dont mean to brag her off but ive never ever seen a dog like her, you can train them not to bark, and the bomb disposal units said they knew when a bomb was near them as they refused to go any further. its the same as horses if my dad went up a roadway and the roof wasnt safe in the colliery the pony refused point blank to go another step. i think animals are more in line with mother earth than we humans are. we have a lot to thank them for and learn from them.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i remember a few years ago spreading a pack of playing cards on a table and explaining how the romany gypsies read them like you do with tarot cards although i find a big difference in the style. all of a sudden a little girl aged 5 yrs old said that its the red cards that we need to pick because black are not good? she was right of course and she never knew anything about card reading, there are little psychics as well out there

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Oh yes there are, My 3 year old grand-daughter is one of them. When I used to get "Stop it or they will put you away" I encourage her and help her on her gifted journey.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
eh, you dont look old enough to be a grandmother karen, or did you have a child when you were young? hope i dont sound cheeky lol.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
did i ask you if you read angel cards karen? ive got a pack in the house, i bought them for about �12 dont know exactly what that is in dollars, ive read a few stories from doreen virtue i believe she is american. these cards are very soothing to read and the advice on them are good too. doreen is a leading expert on the angels if you have heard of her.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
reported sightings in various parts of the united states recently have confirmed my psychic intuition to be true, the sightings concern elvis presley, who at the age of 42 was believed to have died. new strong evidence has come to my knowledge of accounts by close friends who say he is very very much alive and is now in his 76th year of age and still going strong. as for bruce lee he is very much alive also and is still in close contact with his friend elvis. a million dollars was taken out of elvis`s account 1 month after his alleged passing, a close friend of elvis from as far back as 1956 has regular contact with both stars, bill smith is the friend in question? he assisted colonel tom parker in covering up the stars lives. and was present with him on numerous occasions after the 1977 date of death. elvis himself has been seen by various people and has spoken to some of them. he even telephoned gloria estefan in march 1990 after she had an accident and was in hospital, how elvis got the number of the ward is any ones business, but this was elvis not anybody ordinary he wished gloria well and after a brief conversation hung up . doctors told gloria she must of imagined it but she knew the caller well. other friends received letters with deliberate spelling mistakes acting as a code. the f b i did play an additional role in the disappearance. people will not believe the truth as they cling on to things they have been told, so next time you are in either vicksburg michigan or galesburg where elvis`s relatives live keep an eye open for you too will see him, a book by gail brewer giorgio tells of a similar cover up and concerns the king , why not read it. maria columbus has evidence from elvis and cards signed by him and even had phone calls with him, she was the stars fan club president

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/09/11 10:24 PM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i remember a friend of mine telling me of a day he and his son had at a psychic event in glasgow scotland. the event was 6 years ago and dennis ward my friend and his son also called dennis had a table booked to read the tarot cards. the son sat down at the table with his cards while his dad took the entry fee into the hall. there was about 100 or more psychics of every discription , palmistry, card readers, clairvoyants and mediums all doing there stuff when dennis noticed 2 large vans pull up in the car park? out jumped these guys with police by their sides heading for the venue. it was the local social security who nabbed most of the unsuspecting psychics for working and not declaring their income, some ran out as fast as they could but most were nabbed as the police closed the doors. i remember laughing when dennis remarked on how they could see the future but that they didnt see the cops coming with their psychic gifts ha ha.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
our patricia worked at a bulb factory with a woman who was psychic and they both used to talk about strange things happening as they both have a psychic gift. the lady was on a hen night out in sheffield in yorkshire at the fiesta nightclub. at about 2.30am in the early hours the ladies split up and lost touch with each other. she didnt worry because she knew there was plenty of taxi cabs to get them home, as she walked to her car she noticed a tallish lady stood nearby? as she got to the car the lady appeared to be distressed saying she couldnt afford a taxi cab as she had no cash for one , asking if possible if she could beg a lift. she said im going to worksop and she immediately said yes so am i thats a coincidence. they both got in the car and headed for worksop. in conversation she noticed this strange womans voice was rather deep and rough and that she was more manly than at first sight. she had a bag this woman and kept fumbling with it. our patricias friend had an awful feeling she was in danger and quickly braked and asked the woman to see if her exhaust was slack as an excuse. when she got to the back of the car her mate sped off at speed and went straight to the police station . when the police looked in the womans bag that was on the seat they found a large knife. it was the time when the yorkshire ripper was killing prostitutes at random , maybe she was his next victim. good job her psyche worked that night.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/09/11 08:39 PM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
recently i posted about animals being psychic. 3 years ago our cat took a diabetic fit and went unconscious if it hadnt been for skye our dobermann she would of died, skye barked and woke us all up in the middle of the night and led us to the room where fluffy lay motionless. we gave her sugar and she responded and was ok. this warning from the dobermann happened on three occasions and each time the cat was saved. she was on injections for diabetes at the time, sadly fluffy died just over a year ago at the age of 17 yrs, what a clever psychic dog skye is. has anyone else got a dog like this.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Lol, I get that a lot about looking to young, I will be 41 in April. I did have my children young as I married at 18 and the kids came quickly. I always get that I am my childrens sister. Although I look young, my age does take tolls on my body at times and I don't feel as young as I look.

Very nice stories, I am going to look into some of those books by Doreen.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
concentrating on the tarot and work will take a lot out of you lass, take some vitamin b6 which is pyridoxine? it will give you a boost also vitamin c . ive just got some acai berries and i feel great just after 3 days on them. eating sardines and pilchards supposed to keep everyone looking young and healthy, ok on toast.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
well i dont believe it? 3 days ago i told my brother to watch out for two horses running that came in to my mind the other day. they were on virtual racing. i was at the surgery this morning and didnt know they were running this morning, both have just won at 25/1 this happens to me regular, if you have psychic ability it can only benefit others, i dont know why lol

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/11/11 08:10 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Oh I forgot to add on yesterday, I haven't read angel cards, I would like to though. Nice going with the horses.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
yes karen it was nice going but i didnt back them ha ha, anyway theres plenty more races to bet on, when i win i always give the money away i am not interested in money. ive donated � s to animal charities. i often feed some horses in a field nearby and buy food for them as no one seems to be bothered to get them water or food, the r s p c a should prosecute the owners and find them better homes. what would the american authorities do? the angel cards are popular at the moment, you could read them for people who need comfort.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
there have been many psychics over the years from michelle nostradamus to edgar cayce , jean dixon, mother shipton to name a few. most of their predictions have come true and most of them have made predictions beyond their years and way into the future? nostradamus wrote his visions down in codes for later scholars to unravel. the problem with this is that many conclusions can be made from one quote. he spoke of the third anti christ a man born in an eastern country, a man who will make false peace then suddenly turn against mankind even turn on his own people. some say it is vladamir putin others thought it was saddam hussein, but the truth is its neither of them anyway saddam is dead. i believe the person nostradamus was talking about is very much alive today and i believe it wont belong before this man hits the headlines for he is ready to emerge at any time now.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get that same feeling Skyelaw!

I've watched documentaries and they run through this anti-christ and that and I'm like, no, nope, not him, nope...

I feel there is more than just one or 2 or 3 persons that have the potential for the amount of chaos a clairvoyant feels that an "anti-christ" can produce. The one Nostradamas left off with, hasn't materialized in their entirety, not yet.

This person is male and is currently among us at this point and time and hails from the east in some fashion.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
youre right eleise, i believe it is two people, maybe three the iranian president hates the jewish nation because jesus was a jew? he wants to destroy israel so that if jesus did come back he could not return to his original birthplace, ahaminejad keeps telling his people of a messiah that will come to save his people from the west and israel. thats why he is building up uranium, but he also has nuclear weapons now, he has got them from china, american intelligence has known this for some time. al queda has plotted atrocities against the west for years now and believe they can kill in the name of allah which is untrue, no god would allow that. tension is rising with intelligence saying a strike against iran could be as early as this spring, whatever happens there will be a strike within the next year or more.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
eleise - when i was at the end of the tunnel in the life review near the gate in the n d e i saw the american airfleet attack 2 middle eastern countries , they had a weapon that was never before mentioned and it made the usa air force invincible, it was used by several air planes travelling at a speed never seen before either and they took off from a desert area in nevada. i have heard of area 52 and 53 and you can scan the area on google maps. it is interesting that their airstrip for take off is one and a half miles long, thats the longest known strip in the world so what have they got in there? rumour has it that they have reverse built a ufo to find out how it flies and how to use its weaponry, everything is coming true.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
police departments and the f.b.i.in the usa have been using the services of psychic detectives to help solve cases for quite a number of years now and their success rate has been phenomenal. ladies like noreen renier, nancy weber ,annette martin, and dixie yeterian have been helping authorities to solve cases of missing people, murder victims, and rape and kidnap victims. a programme showing their talents was recently shown in episodes in the uk and the results were more than impressive.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i remember about 7 or 8 years ago visiting a friend who i had not seen for years. his girlfriend who he lived with was a lovely person, she invited me along to her church with her sister, it was a pentecostal church. i really enjoyed the singing and the words spoken by the pastor who was korean. the pastors wife had heard about my experiences somehow and pleaded with me to continue going each week. i did in fact go a few times as i thought it would do me good. one sunday they asked me to sit on a stage and 4 pastors laid there hands on me to ease the pain of arthritis which was hurting real bad. after a few prayers they sat down and i thought no more about it until i felt a hot feeling between my eyes just above the nose as though something had touched me? to this day i dont know what it was but i was pain free when i left their church. whether it was my subconscious mind helping or something else i just dont know.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You've brought up a wonderful set of interesting topics!

While i was reading through the "anti-christ" post I had a flash or internal message, "We are many, we are one."

Ironically, though some people may feel clairvoyants and mediums live in a fantasy world, mybe some of them do,however, attention, attention!!!!!

We are living in and are within a gov. befriending GLOBAL PSYCHOSIS' across the lands (I can't make that any more clear as to why we go on and on about how to fend for yourself or at least start learning to)!

Those globally psychotic people, feeling their relevence is so grand a Messiah is coming for them or hole up in their country, just them, thus granting their own selves, basically "power of the universe" Is being to an extent promoted over here in the USA. People just can't see it yet, but it is and it is primarily because somehow we are accepting money from these people.

I don't know about you, but hmmm pretty much can't think back to a time where I felt I was savior of the universe or so special everyone else was insignificant.

You also brought up something interesting about Israel. I mentioned in a spererate post I felt Isreal feels to me like a "doughnut hole." They are surrounded!

Here's what I can't figure out. For whatever reason Israel feels like a threat, but they really aren't they feel like the good guys like David and Golliath...

On some level I feel as if, though our gov. may verbally support Israel, Israel is like a bargaining chip???? Ok, like, almost as if our gov't is befriending or friends with the people who have issues with Israel, where as in the past, that wasn't so much the case.

There will be a strike. I agree with you and I feel as well within a year to 1 yr 2 months with rising up "riots" more and more in the news...those riots will be triggereed, induced and we have something to do w/that in the ties our gov. has within its administration.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've done the horse thing, skyelaw, and ur right. It only works on other people.

In a previous marriage I had a husband who would roll his eye about psychic this or that and I'm like fine. I'll go in a room and you hide a hancherchief. It can be anywhere, bathroom, kitchen, living room. I was in the bedroom. Came out, put my hands out like feeling around objects and went right to a tape cassette rewinder. It was in back of that.

NExt we went to a horse track. He said, if your so psychic, you should be able to do this...I said, fine, but I've never done this before and if I get started don't interrupt me. I'll rattle off numbers and you do whatever it takes to play them. If you start asking me questions it breaks whatever my "thingy" is.

Got 12 feet in the door and I slapped him in the chest and said, 5, 3,7,9 hurry, put $50.00 down. He just stood there and I slapped him again and he said, I'll wait till the next race. Those numbers came in that order.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen i have not seen you on the forum lately are you busy? its nice talking to you when youre online, hope you are getting on well with your tarot reading. ive noticed there is all sorts of cards these days ive just seen some astro cards. its amazing what you see these days, i often look at the clouds and see images of things that happen up there its strange how faces and shapes just appear that way, have you ever tried it. lawrence.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
winning at gambling is hard anyway, at the end of the day the bookmaker comes out the winner, i have had the odd win here and there but even when i get a feeling about winning a fortune something seems to stop me from doing so? i have actually known when numbers are due on the lottos and told people, but not put them on myself? its some sort of built in laziness or fate stopping me from following my intuition. i often say to myself that i cant be bothered and dont respond and then find out i would have won, i bet you are the same. i had a go on roulette and kept backing 4 numbers, as soon as i came off my brother went on and won using my numbers, they came out time after time, yet wouldnt for me ha ha.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
has anyone ever drove on a major road in a place they have not been to and known what lies ahead? i do it all the time, i was driving on the old A1 near york over here and was bursting to go to the toilet. i said to my passengers that there was a public house about a mile up the road and i would stop there. when they said i thought you had not been on the road before my answer was that i hadnt. sure enough the public bar was there, even down to the colour of the brickwork and car park, yet i had definitely not been on that road or area before.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
eleise did you have a near death experience? the reason why im asking you for is that every day something comes into my thoughts that is new yet i know ive seen it before somewhere. have you ever heard of sublimal cuts? this is when watching a film you decide you want food or drink etc. what the filmakers or cinema do is add an advertisement into the film and your brain registers it even though you might not take notice of it. its the subconscious mind that picks it up from the conscious. the sublimal cut is shown at speed and we respond even though we may of not even noticed. during the life review i had i saw many things and everyday they are coming back to me as something i know about. its as though i was programmed without me knowing it while i was watching the review. i remember lifting 18 inches from the floor to enable me to see what was over an incline in the gigantic garden in front of me. the mansion like buildings were like a glass marble composition. i saw people just the same as we are on earth. what is significant is the information about myself from young to old. i saw myself at the age i am now and its all come true? the wars i saw were of what is coming soon, they must of increased my memory power also. if the beings i saw were angels then they have total control over everthing.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i wouldnt want to think i was some sort of saviour either eleise, i try to help others to the best of my ability, some people wont listen to what you have to say and some do? i listen to everyones view and we are all entitled to our own opinions. when i mention ive had a near death experience or a psychic experience i know some people think im crackers but thats up to them, seeing is believing with a lot of folk. they remark saying they have not had one so why me? i cant answer that im afraid maybe i was privileged. the dentist that gave me the overdose of anaesthetic done me a favour, but nearly killed me, i wouldnt wish that on any one, the chest pain especially.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
concerning israel i think these people have a terrible suffering to bear, as they did in the holocaust, anyone saying the holocaust never happened shouldnt be allowed in charge of a country like iran. we saw how the poor iranian people tried to voice their opinions and were oppressed by troops and police. yet this idiot is in control of their destinies. the palestinians are having a raw deal too and are suffering also. i get a horrible feeling about this area of the world and feel it will be a ghostland soon.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
it gets me mad when people say show me something if youre psychic , they think we can just turn it on and off like a lightswitch. i dont know when its going to happen and im sure no one else does. i might just come straight out with something like, watch yourself on the stairs as i did to my sister a year or more ago, i did say it and also told her to watch her step, about a week later she fell from the doorstep and broke both legs and an arm, it may of been a coincidence if there is such a thing i dont know. i also told my niece not to go up the street a month ago because of the thick ice telling her i would go instead, she slipped and banged her head and was taken to hospital, coincidence again maybe. i pleaded with my son to stop drinking and told him i didnt like the road he crossed regular? he was hit by an articulator lorry just after and now walks with a limp all because off being drunk.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
tonight im going to try a little experiment and ask the subconscious mind a question , i will do this by constantly repeating the question over and over again till im ready to fall asleep? it is then hopefully i will get my answer as i enter into a sleep trance. i dont know what i will ask it yet but i will decide on something, its a few minutes past 11 pm sunday night england gmt time . i will be in bed before midnight. if it works i will post my result on the forum, if anyone else wants to try this then by all means have a go.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
recently there has been talk, and books written on the subject of the mayan calendar, its contents are about the world ending, from the earth tilting and massive loss of life. i dont think 2012 which is the date given will be as horrendous as it sounds? if we dont cut down on extracting oil and other fossil fuels from the earth then something dramatic will happen, 25 per cent of the rainforests have gone and we see hurricanes of immense magnitude reaping havoc across the world , american states being the worst hit, tornadoes too? it is a known fact that changes to the worlds earth surfaces will dramatically change? there will be land masses appearing where none existed previously, water found in parts of the world that was non existent before. this will be caused by the earth losing some of its magnetic influence, thus causing plates under the earths surface to move and buckle, with earthquakes and tsunamis evident. but all hope is not lost for i think we will be at the ready when these things do happen and weather defences improved, we can only help ourselves by change and by joining together in trying to get new alternatives to fuel and power resources, and by planting more trees to stabilise freak weather that we are now having, the world must unite and go green.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
the near death experience,--anyone wishing to read about these experiences can try reading - transformed by the light by dr, melvin morse, or -deaths door by jean ritchie. both make excellent reading material for those interested in this field. there are other books on the internet for sale on this subject and ive found them very cheap to buy compared to other books? i think we all have an interest in mystery and the unknown so enjoy reading. i can read a book and remember nearly all of it word for word like a photographic memory its very helpful when i read and research herbs and medicine, this was given to me in my near death experience as i couldnt do it before? the right temporal lobe just above the right ear is where most psychics get their information from? when jesus opened the apostles minds after he rose from the dead, he must of activated this right temporal lobe in their brains so they could receive more knowledge from the holy spirit, i think anyone who receives the holy spirit has an active temporal lobe? science today is still studying how to awaken this remarkable part of the brain.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/14/11 09:31 AM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
some jehovas witnesses one day called at my mothers and i told them to come in - instead of slamming the door in their faces lol, we got talking about the bible and i asked them for an explanation out of their toy bible? do dogs and other animals eat food in heaven? the response i got was appalling. dogs and animals are not allowed in heaven as they dont mean a thing to god. what a load of rubbish i replied, they were adamant about this so i told them i saw animals on the other side of the gate with people with them. they replied saying it was the devils illusion put into my mind? they also said that heaven will be on this planet and didnt believe it to be in another realm. laughing at them i told them if this is going to be heaven down here on this earth realm then why did he give us a soul to live forever, i might as well of been talking to a child of 2 years of age as they were clearly talking stupid, if heaven is here on earth then petrol will be �50 a gallon by the time that happens. we wont be able to live on a planet wrecked by nuclear weapons.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i only hope people do change in time for what is on the agenda? i know some will be at the ready but some wont, a 150 metre high tsunami is not to be taken too lightly - those with knowledge of these things will no doubt save themselves and their loved ones but for those that dont listen the result will be catastrophic, as always there will be casualties this is nothing new and man will be to blame.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
has anyone seen the lights in the sky in alaska? a recent programme i watched showed film star joanna lumley, visiting the native people there and viewing the lights . its different particles that splash against the earths magnetic field and is called the aurora borealis, i wish i could see it in the uk.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had one when I was younger, but I wasn't flatlined. Just unconscious, hooked up to a bunch of IV's. They said I had some rare blood disease. It wasn't HIV/aids, it wasn't even in the books according to the hospital. To this day when I go to give blood, they always say, we just love you here, you've got the rarest type of blood there is. I should probably look that up too, lol. I just give it.

Anyway, I've heard of subliminal messages and they used to be in theaters promting people to go to the concession stands. It's illegal now though.

When I had my OBE/NDE I did see things. I wasn't judged, I was more or less just able to reflect on what I was shown and told why I couldn't stay and it had to do with future events and others like myself that were in spiritual pain who are also messengers here to help avoid total anialation and everything that's happening right now, is right up there.

Prior to that I never sleep walked. But I did after that only once or a period of 3 days and my mom followed me.

Talk about creepy, lol.

3 mornings, 3:00 am and 3 angels in the NW corner of the house every time in the living room. Then it stopped.

The only reason I know it was 3 angels is because the 3rd night my mom called my name gently and asked what I was doing. I said, "Talking to the angels, they don't have bodies, they're in the corner, don't you see them?"

Whatever job they thought or think I'm cut out for, I'm just not. I can't even send out writings on a regular basis. Thank goodness we have newsletter help! I'm going to do that smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I think the rarest blood type is AB negative. One more crazy connection between us. I have the slightly less rare A negative. Before I got sick, the Red Cross loved me too.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yeh it's got two letters in it, I know that much and yes, another uncanny coincidence. My husband's like, "Eh, nobody wants my blood...I'm just the average Joe."

He's kidding of course, he donates blood and plasma. smile

I didn't know you were ill, is it a long-term or short-term illness? I'm sorry. You'd never know as much work that you're doing.

As of today, myself, I'm anemic. That one may be here to stay. Once upon a time I'd take iron pills in droves. Now it just doesn't seem worth the effort to do it all over again. I really don't like taking any pills unless I have to.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/15/11 04:31 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise, ive got osteoarthritis in the spine, diverticulitis of the colon, and mild diabetes, im 60yrs old now though as you get older you get all sorts of things lol its best to take it in your stride and accept it. i was fit as a fiddle at 22 and could of turned pro at boxing but i didnt want to hurt anyone so that didnt blossom. i suppose the illnesses help to slow me down, i was a bit of a tearaway at one time. i have had out of body experiences too, everyone says why dont i write a book on the experiences ive had, it is easier said than done. my heart was stopped and i was lifeless for 4 to 5 minutes, yet i was in the other realm about 30 minutes. theres no time there, no sun for a 24 hr day. when i spoke to the beings -or angels, it was telepathic their mouth didnt open it was in the mind. everyone i saw beyond the gate barrier was indeed solid again? when i pass over and go back i know it will be home from home, i didnt want to leave then it was the best feeling ive ever had. there was no religion or hell although there was an area for re education through a door to the left. i couldnt look at the girl and boy without squinting for the light from them was blinding, there was no sun as i said earlier, just brilliant light - god was the light, i wasnt judged at all. each day i wake up with new information that i was shown in a sublimal type clip on the review, im not bothered if people ever think im a crank or nuts, i know what i saw was real, it was in 1973 and the future since that date was shown to me before it happened, we can change the future though if we try hard enough.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
the worst thing i saw in the other realm apart from america attacking iran was the climate disturbances. plates buckling and a volcano erupting, a hurricane combined tsunami across america flooding california and whipping across the globe westwards towards japan completely covering it over, eastern china, korea, india , all in the path of this gigantic tsunami. this was 1973 and tsunamis were never heard of . new land masses were discovered after and desert countries with new water areas. huge craters in the ground. everything else has come true so why not this. i estimated the time of these things to be quite near our present time give or take a year or two. i hope this does not happen though. the usa has a super military weapon not unlike a laser type gun, soon countries will feel its power. force fields will be made with magnetic energy and engines the same, with ice freezer type connections to boost the power like in superconductivity. wait and see.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
on the 24 th of this month feb, i am to be interviewed by top doctors at durham university hospital. experts will study sleep patterns and record everything they see and hear. one reason is because i hold my breath for 30 seconds to 60 seconds at a time, there will be an expert on sleep aponea , a psychiatric specialist and another expert in scientific studies. for years i have done this and was tested for sleep aponea 6 years ago, which i didnt have. it was my sister who had concerns about me after she discovered i wasnt breathing wherein she kept turning me over one night as it was continuous. i dont know whats going on but i seem to have out of body experiences when this happens all night. i have gave my sister information about things only she could of known, i saw inside a building in which she had worked almost 30 years ago describing every detail of a conveyor she worked on, yet i have never been there or knew of its existence previously. i saw a television ariel on her bungalow had fallen down yet when we looked it was ok , until 3 days later and it came down, i cant explain it. maybe im starved of oxygen and it is like another mini n.d.e. it cant be imagination we cant imagine those sort of things.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
does anyone on the forum do numerology? if you do i would like to hear what you have to say if you dont mind? my first name adds up to 9 my second name adds up to 9 and my date of birth adds up to 9, no one ive spoken to before anywhere has ever seen this have any of you known of anything like this before. lawrence.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
in july of 2004, my sister in law shelia came to visit with my brother and brought my sister news about a book she had just wrote? the book was to be published and we all said it would be a best seller. 2 days later while sat down she had chest pains and my brother dialed 999 for an ambulance. sadly she died in the ambulance outside the door, she had had a heart attack. the devastation this left was unreal as you can imagine. shelia always said she would show us a sign if she ever passed away saying she would send a butterfly to the church? true enough at the church a butterfly was seen flying around after all the mourners. my cousin tony came from near newcastle down to the funeral at doncaster and we noticed that he couldnt eat. i sensed straight away that he was really ill and told him i would drive him and his wife the 125 mile back home. the symptoms were that of a duodenal ulcer but when he told me he had no food for weeks i suspected something bad. he couldnt get food down his throat, i took him back after the funeral and he got to know he had cancer of the esophagus. i moved up to within 15 mile of his area to help him and took him for blood tests and x rays at the newcastle hospitals. while i was staying up there near sunderland i had one of the weirdest things happen to me. as i was sat down i got a vision of a farm with horses in the field and a young girl stood at the farm gate waving at me? in the vision i walk up to her and she tells me tony my cousin will die in october, then the vision ceased. about 4 months later my cousins sister susan asked if i would go with her husband into sunderland. on the way back to murton i asked him to turn down a lane, i had never been there before and why i asked him is beyond me i just came out with it. as we got to the lane ending i saw ahead in front of me this identical farm with horses in the field. everything was identical it was the same place? i couldnt believe it. we drove home and i told susan who looked blank with shock. i didnt give it another thought until i went out to a hotel and got talking to a wiccan. she also said tony would die in october of 2005. sadly tony did indeed die then after loads of chemotherapy. i only found out weeks later that this wiccan girl who was 20 yrs old was brought up in the farm i saw, she was the young girl i saw but had aged. this was something i couldnt get my head round and still cant. this was some crazy experience.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/16/11 04:22 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Skyelaw,

You're probably someone I could sit back and have hour long conversations w/.

I know what u'r saying. If things are going along smoothly in one media or world frenzy, you're going to kind of stick out if you happen to see something out of the norm, or just different from what's going on, you know?

Your spirit, though having ailments physcially seems to be bipassing a great deal of it. Man I could tell you stories of doctors just shaking their heads. I'm not anything special, but they would say I would have one thing and go back in and it would be gone. Worse I would feel like an ear ache complain, when I was younger. My mom would take me to the doctor and they'd find nothing.

A week later my eardrum would rupture on the pillow.

There's is something going on between US and the area of Iran. I just dont know my geography. But I feel something maybe a hit actually coming from the East initially, not the other way around, like we (the feeling...I'm trying to get more of it) but it's not like we actually do something out of the blue.

If we engage, it initiated from the East initially? I just don't know and I don't know if you follow this stuff or not.

I'm kind of adding as I go here, lol. I just hate wars so I dislike studying them.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/21/11 12:46 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.