The Married No Kids Forum's primary purpose is to provide support and fellowship for married and single women and men who have decided not to have children.
These rules have been posted as a result of members of this Forum ostracizing and offending CHILD FREE PEOPLE. It is not a backlash from parents or families. You are hurting the very same people you are trying to connect with.
Please abide by the following rules:
1. ALL posts are to be respectful in nature.
2. Do not attempt to force your beliefs on others. The child free community is extremely diverse, and you will encounter many different points of view, even though we all share the desire not to have children.
3. Please think before you post. The MNK Forum is NOT a site for parent and family bashing. Repeatedly attacking families and children ONLY REINFORCES A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT THE CHILD FREE COMMUNITY. Yes, you can speak your mind about being childfree, but if you prefer to gravitate toward negativity in most of your posts, this forum is not for you. There are many other "anti-child" sites to post on, and I do not want my site to be one of those.
4. There is a difference between "free speech" and "hate speech." Please don't use this forum as a place to hide behind cyber-anonymity to post rude, obnoxious, and offensive comments. Remember, these are REAL PEOPLE you are attacking, who have feelings. When you registered as a user at BellaOnline, you agreed to abide by our rules, one of which is: "Participants shall not post any material likely to cause offence."
5. Parents and those who wish to have children someday are welcome to visit and post to the MNK Forum, but we expect you to be respectful of our decision to remain child free. Such exchanges can foster understanding between us.
6. Do not cut and paste articles from other sites in this Forum. You may provide a link to an article, but copying it here is considered plagiarism.
These rules will go into effect immediately. Please report any post you feel is in violation of the above rules. If necessary, those who break the rules will be asked to leave this Forum.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Married No Kids Editor