Next Thread
Print Thread
#558814 10/25/09 03:53 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I was just getting ready to head to bed and was flipping through the channels. I settled on an opera. I tried to send a reading off to someone and the email system froze. Frustrated I flipped through the channels again and came upon a news headline that read, "national emergency h1n1" =

I don't think so. That's the feeling I get. I get more it has to do with money, control and possibly testing?

So, if I didn't have problems falling asleep before - well, they've just been magnified 1000 % - This whole thing feels like a snuggy commercial....

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
You are spot on, Elleise. It's about Merck and other vaccine labs making money and testing out new viruses and toxins on unsuspecting citizens. We are not given complete ingredient lists for these vaccines...why?

My neighbor, a lovely woman, had the H1N1 vaccine and almost instantly became permanently deaf. I've been warning people for a while now not to get vaccinated!

Shannon

Shannon L. Wolf #558839 10/25/09 01:41 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks for the affirmation (I got more, lol)...

I can't look into or shouldn't look into any of these headlines until after the fact - I'll either get sucked in with information the more I focus on it or I'll read something that may taint the impressions.

This is out there, I know, but you mentioned viruses and testing on the public. When I read the word toxins - I spun into yet another direction - cancer monitoring.

It seems or feels secondary though, like it's in there with all of the rest of them.

The H1N1 virus itself though doesn't feel as threatening in effect as they're making it sound. Like I feel if I get it, there's not much difference than just the flue itself. The children and this vaccine feel especially voulnerable - their timeline is longer in which I sense it will just be in their records and when they go in for regular Dr. visits, there will be a notation to check this vaccines status.

You don't even want to know what an average day is like for me smile

________________________________-

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consutations & Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
You don't even want to know what an average day is like for me smile

I can just imagine!

Again, you are right. It has recently come out that leukemia was introduced along with AIDS and 40 other viruses thru vaccines - and not by accident. Horrifying as that is, and nearly beyond comprehension, it did happen - in the name of "good science". They recently found the XMRV virus in prostate cancer and in 95% of CFS patients tested. XMRV is a mouse leukemia virus that is not airborne.

Shannon

Shannon L. Wolf #559439 10/27/09 11:05 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k. thanks. This reminds me of Hitler stuff. The difference being that then it was just out there what they were doing. This seems to be more skirting around the back door.

I'm not sensing that it just stops with MRK. But for now the feelings, as long as I don't read another headline, have disapated. They usually do once something has been delivered or affirmed. Maybe now I can get some sleep smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
W
Shark
Shark
W
Just throwing this out there- the president has chosen not to give the H1N1 vaccine to his two daughters. Why would this be?

-whoisjohngalt

whoisjohngalt #561347 11/03/09 01:05 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Me personally, I wouldn't go near that thing. I didn't get the regular flue vaccine either. I just felt nature would run it's course. With this particular vaccine, I've pretty much outlined the things that were coming through when I read the headline of being a "national emergency." I remember going, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!" and pretty much vented for the next several minutes.

With everything in me, I absolutely sense there are agreements and under the table deals that just really pay for the average citizen to walk a cautious path this time around and do their homework. There are many hands under this particular table some of whom which remain to be seen.

It's the monitoring part which really felt slight of hand.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Something that just popped in - if this virus was so horential, the presidant and the daughters would be the very first to be protected.

There is a monetary agreement here that should not be dismissed.

Elleise
Clairovyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've been hearing a lot of headlines or maybe they are commercials having to do with breast exams/pap smears, etc. and prolonging the exams.

When I first heard them, the best I can explain it is that I just heard a lot of "noise" comments/criticisms but that wasn't it. This health bill is going to go through - all the way. I'm not sure what it's doing now. There are going to be provisions having to do with age in there. They are also looking for ways to cut back on future arguements - things to barter with for votes in the future. This might make more sense when I go back.

They already know what people will argue for in wanting in the bill, so they tuck them away - like a bribe and say, we'll put this in/you vote. They also are cutting down on costs so they have something on paper to show people that need to see the bill.

The H1N1 thing still feels to me like overkill. They are finding ways to make the h1n1 look like there are a lot more cases then there really are. They are grouping it with viruses and finding or encouraging people to go in for h1n1 by name to the doctors. This has to do with money - Obama is paying back a favor somehow to a group or persons helping the past election??? Haven't a clue, though.

I also get the reason they want mothers to take the vaccine is to see how it plays out on the baby invetro (this is so beyond me)

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/21/09 11:29 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.