Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
N
Subscribers at TriumphHospitality.com are eligible for up to 30% of the best available rates at Triumph's hotels. That includes the Iroquois Hotel. You must book by November 20, 2009.

Here is my review of the Iroquois from an older post:
I took my nine year old daughter to Manhattan for a mother-daughter overnight last winter.

After a great deal of research, we settled on The Iroquois, a charming boutique hotel on 44th St. The location was fabulous--we could walk to Times Square (we went to Mme. Tussaud's), Broadway theatres (we saw Mary Poppins), and 5th Avenue (lunch and browsing at American Girl Place) in 3-5 minutes. Had we not been exhausted after all that, we could have also walked to MOMA, the Empire State Building, Radio City Music Hall, and Rockefeller Center.

While the Iroquois is just a five minute walk from Grand Central Terminal, we chose to drive in to the city, and the Iroquois has a deal with the cleanest public parking garage I have ever seen. It is right across the street.

The hotel room was small, but the two beds were absolutely heavenly--the mattresses, the puffy duvets, and even the soft Frette linens. The marble bathroom was also small but well appointed, newly refurbished, and clean. The view was of the fire escape, but that was fine--we weren't there to look out the window, just to sleep and shower.

The Iroquois is safe, clean, elegant, and the staff is extremely helpful. As we were preparing to dash out the door in the rain to Mme. Tussaud's, the concierge brought us complimentary umbrellas.

Because I had told the receptionist in advance that I would be bringing my daughter, she had the room stocked with a child-size robe, slippers, Belgian chocolates, some games, activity books, and a packet bursting with information on what to do with children in NYC and special VIP-"go to the head of the line" passes and discount cards.

If you register with the Iroquois (www.triumphhospitality.com), they will send you periodic newsletters by email with special offers.

Last edited by NYTravelEditor; 12/21/09 11:08 AM.

Jennifer Moore Stahlkrantz, Editor, BellaOnline.com
New York Travel & Leisure
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
N
Triumph is now offering the following deal at the Iroquois:
Make a reservation for a stay between January 1, 2010 and February 28, 2010 and receive a special welcome gift and a complimentary lunch for two at the Triomphe Restaurant. Mention code HOLIDAY at the time of booking. For more information, go to www.iroquoisny.com.

Last edited by NYTravelEditor; 12/21/09 11:08 AM.

Jennifer Moore Stahlkrantz, Editor, BellaOnline.com
New York Travel & Leisure

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.