logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hoodoo Offline OP
OP Offline
I was wondering if you used a wireless network at home, in your office, or small business. I have a wireless network at home and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love sitting on the couch surfing the web, I've even sat in bed a couple of times and used the laptop. My primary computer is actually a laptop, so it's extra convenient for me.

Last edited by Hoodoo; 03/02/08 05:10 PM.

"If men cease to believe that they will one day become Gods, then they will surely become worms."

-Henry Miller
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I have a wireless network at home and I love it! It is great to work any where I want in the house - will be even better in the summer when I will be able to work on the deck.

C
Zebra
Zebra
C
We have wireless at home and it's been so easy and convenient. We have three computers and an XBox Live all connected.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
J
J
I like to look up recipes online, then just bring the laptop into the kitchen and set it on the counter while I cook and browse the recipes.

Jeremy Fore, Wireless & Cellular Editor
Wireless & Cellular Website
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I am old fashion in the kitchen - I like the recipe on paper or out of a cookbook!

Microsoft is working on a technology where the recipe will be projected on the counter so you can see it while cooking.

J
J
I saw that in a demonstration on TV of some smart house of theirs. That's all pretty fascinating, and it's not far down the road. I just hope there will be some other companies developing the same technology as well. Microsoft already has the Sync system in a lot of new Ford cars, I don't want them to get my house too!

Jeremy Fore, Wireless & Cellular Editor
Wireless & Cellular Website
W
W
I also have my xbox an pc's connected to wireless.

S
S
Many laptops and PC's come with a third party wireless manager and you must tell windows which wireless manager you are using. If you are sure that windows is managing the connections, all you need to do is open the wireless connection manager window and delete any connections you do not want.<a href=BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by ShantanuGaius; 10/23/09 06:00 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.