#550462 09/23/09 07:08 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Oh man - I LOVED this movie!!!!!

X-Men Origins Wolverine

I actually had to watch it 3 times in order to take notes on it for the article, because the 1st 2 times I was just so engrossed in the movie.

It has everything in it that those of us that read the comic books have been missing.

I honestly think they ought to stop now while they are ahead, because there is no way they can make another movie as good as this one. Well - they HAVE to make the DeadPool movie, but that is going to be so different, there won't be much comparison.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I really liked this movie too Michelle, I went to see it with my Mum and we both really enjoyed it. I was surprised though at all the bad reviews, especially from Wolverine and X-Men fans. The only thing that bugged me was them making out Emma Frost was in it (from the trailor) and then - she kinda wasn't LOL.
The action scenes were amazing though. I'm annoyed that Ryan Reynolds is going to be playing Green Lantern as well as Deadpool, especially when Justin Timberlake lost out on the role of GL cos of him - I would much rather see Mr Trousersnake in PVC than RR again (even though I know you're a fan of RR - JT woulda been awesome! smile

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Originally Posted By: Horror_Movies_Editor
I really liked this movie too Michelle, I went to see it with my Mum and we both really enjoyed it. I was surprised though at all the bad reviews, especially from Wolverine and X-Men fans. The only thing that bugged me was them making out Emma Frost was in it (from the trailor) and then - she kinda wasn't LOL.
The action scenes were amazing though. I'm annoyed that Ryan Reynolds is going to be playing Green Lantern as well as Deadpool, especially when Justin Timberlake lost out on the role of GL cos of him - I would much rather see Mr Trousersnake in PVC than RR again (even though I know you're a fan of RR - JT woulda been awesome! smile

Yeah - that was NOT Emma Frost (even thought they bill her that way - so weird!!!)

I don't agree with Reynolds playing both parts, either. He is perfect for Deadpool - I have thought so ever since I saw him in "Blade: Trinity". He just has that smart-aleck part down pat.

But the Green Arrow is just a little more wholesome. JT would have been good, he's done very well in the small roles he has had. I would love to see him in a breakout role! But he is still young, there is time for him yet.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Oh- and how good was Will.I.Am?!?

I was shocked! I figured he would be a complete throwaway, but the man can actually act. Color me surprised!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Yeah, I know - he was really good. I didn't even realize it was him at first LOL. Yeah, I've thought JT has been really good in his roles so far, especially Alpha Dog - he was just superb. Would love to see him as a super hero though, one where he can keep his hair too LOL.
RR was awesome as Deadpool - the movie should be good, especially with him breaking the 4th wall and all. Agree, it was not Emma FRost, who's quickly become one of my fave X-Men. I used to love Storm, but Emma's more of a snooty female dog LOL. Love Her!

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"

Moderated by  Gillian ClassicalMusic 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.