Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kimmi08 Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
K
What the he*& is going on? How can this be? One of the most famous and well-recognized soap operas have just let there biggest star go. There is no way the show can remain a hit without the infamous Victor Newman. No way.

But this is why I'm posting this here: first off, I don't care how they write it and what new writers they add, it cannot remain successful without him but here is the REAL ISSUE:

It seems everybody wants to hold on to their money. Sony, the multi-national and huge conglemorate of wealth, who owns most of the media, video games, music etc.... Their revenue exceeds 77 billion but have asked one of the most well known actors in daytime television to take a paycut.

Mr. Eric Braeden already committed to taking a pay cut early on two years ago and suggested the same for the rest of the staff so that all ofthem could stay on board but Noooo, it didn't go down that way.

Now, as of today, they want him to take another paycut. Sony...as rich as they are.

So,I put this question out there to you, whether you're a soap fan or not:

Is there maybe an underlining issue? If a prestigious company such as Sony is watching their pennies, should we?

Do the stock markets really give us the real deal? Has anyone else taken into consideration how easy it is to spend $500 let alone $50 if you aren't frugal?

Last edited by Kimmie08; 10/08/09 09:38 AM.

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Though I own stock I have always thought of the stock market as not really real � more virtual before virtual really existed, at least for the general public. Now we hear the UN wants to replace the dollar with global currency.

If I remember right, that has something to do with the anti-christ � global currency.

We need to be well prepared. Don�t worry about money, think gold, 22 bullets are an excellent trade commodity. There really could be a total collapse, and soon. Just in case, make sure you have stores of food and water. I am not a survivalist but I do believe in being prepared.

Moderated by  Brandi - Abundance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.