I am new to this site. I miscarried in february two days before my husband was to deploy to Iraq. I have two other children and we fought long and hard before we finally decided to expand our family. I was able to supress my feelings when my husband left i didnt cry when he left because i didnt want him to worry about me. However today is my due date and i am devastated. All of those feelings that I kept inside have come out. To make things worse he is not showing any emotion. I keep thinking well maybe because he didnt want another kid in the first place even though he told me he was on board. I feel like he should want to be in mourning with me instead of wanting to go car shopping. I know men and women have a different way of coping with things. Im just having a bad day. I havent had a dream about babies since i was pregnant and out of the blue last night i had a dream of a little boy. I dont want to blame him because i know it wont bring my baby back. I just want to get over this instead of tricking myself into thinking that this happen for a reason.