Print Thread
F
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
F
Today is 09/09/09. In some cultures this is considered lucky, and couples want to be married today. But other cultures consider it a negative omen and avoid doing anything important.

What do you think, lucky or unlucky day?

Carol Olmstead
Feng Shui Master Practitioner
FengShuiSite
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
Helloto everyones 09/09/09/ is a good luck # then any number ,it is representative heavenly (or the creative from heaven) ! why is lucky ? well because heaven never die ! (NO BEGIN OR NO ENDING) For an example ,you take 9x9=27 !Now you take 2and 7 add it up answer result still # 9 !if you take 9+9=18 now 1 +8 still became #9 ,It doesn't matter what you do with it,and it a positive (yang) ! Now if you turn upside down which is became # 6 represent a father ,a man,a leader ,or a man with high authority like a president...et from Earth !Now if you take 6+6+6=18 now we go 1+8=9 still number 9 will never die which was meant there will never be the end of the world as many people had have mislead :0( !! Right now number 7 (yin) is losing her luck and she became piercing bring all kind of ill fortune and violences badluck almost everywhere !Now we are in period 8 ,so #8 will be lucky # until 2024 this is the time yuong man (35-55) arising to correct the big massed from oldmans are#6 (age from 55-75) as right now you all can see ther are 7 of them are foolishly again everything but everything bad for everyone with they missed lead ! and middle woman #7 ( Bad mouth from alaska ,mouth is #7 too ) # 7&6 is a time to retreat (retired)!!! For good sake i hope peoples willing to OPEN mind to let the young peoples taking over in political or anykind of business matter it will change the country and the world in peace and properity !!! many peoples would like to be narrowmind likes a frog staying in the well of it own little world :0((( !!!anyway right now # 8 is the king (OBAMA) of COMPASSION will bring alot of goodness to the world after 2014 which will be the year2015(goat year)PEACE WILL BE EVERYWHER ! so #8 the earth luck is strongest ,and #9 is future of luck (female joyful,not the lady from alaska was unfinish her duty)SO ther you go #9 it will be a quen after the y 2025 ,hope this explained and predict would helping to all of you :0) !Sorry my english is not my mother or my fater lenglish warm regards lotus98

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Doesn't 9x9 = 81?

-B-
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children."
L
L
Hi ,Beetlemess Thank you for correcting my typo typing ,yes 9x9=81 again 8+1=9 ! (sorry what was i meant is 9x3=27 again 2+7=9 :o)! ) warm regards lotus98

Other than that - I 'd really appreciated the piece, it explained alot about another way to look at numerology

-B-
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children."

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.