logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Daymond #470980 11/24/08 02:08 PM
M
M
Something that really brings back the shine and luster to your paint. I do this every couple of years to my cars. I even did my mother's 8 year old car for her back in Sept. and she is still raving about it.

Clay baring your car, it's exactly what it sounds like. You can buy a clay bar kit at any parts store or Wal-Mart. The clay bar is highly purified clay that removes oxidation and contaminants on the paints surface.(It will not remove scratches)If you take a piece of cellophane and put it on surface of your car, you can feel the bumps under the cellophane. Those bumps are grime that has adhered to the paint.

Fair warning, it is a lot work, but the results are worth the effort. After your car is compete with a new coat of wax, you will be surprised at how much more depth the paint has. On the darker colored cars the paint just pops.

Sorry, I'm a car freak.

The Gifted and Talented Society
http://www.giftedandtalentedsociety.com/
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
Hi,

Thanks for this useful stuff. In fact, I was looking for this kind of information in websites. Please keep updating me on this.

CSK

Last edited by BellaOnline; 09/13/09 05:57 PM.
W
W
[quote=Nancy - Motorcycles]I always thought that detailing an auto was to wash, wax and ensure that it looks as good as it can. People can make good money detailing cars with little investment but cleaning supplies and time. [/quote] You're right this is a great super low-cost business. With a little elbow grease and time you can profit Big-Time!

O
O
Hi,
This is onlinev from canada. I am a newbie of this site and i think this site has a lot to provide to the visitors.
onlinev

Last edited by BellaOnline; 09/13/09 05:57 PM.
Hello, I was a auto detailer for 3-4 years at a dealership,for new and pre-owned,I realy enjoyed my job but very hard work when it is just one person doing it all. I did however notice one very important issue with a compleat detail even a partel detail that was left out of all posts. Clean streek free windows inside and out, door and trunk jams cleaned also after the wash and wax.

"Rosie" #548793 09/15/09 05:03 PM
Shark
Shark
Detailing the family car is something my son likes to do for me with a toothbrush...but now he lives in LA (and I don't mean Lewiston-Auburn).

Karen L Hardison
Drama Movies
Drama Movies Forum

Recent Article
The Last Mimzy Review

"Punjab, buy out the 8:00 showing. Let's all go to the movies."
[Daddy Warbucks, Annie (1982)]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Marie A. Stroman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.