Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
OK, OK ... don't panic. Just a type <grin>. I meant, "then I will consider your "Z" animal name.

Deb Frost
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
Well dang it. OK, with a little more work, I did indeed find the elusive "Yellowlegs"! This shore bird is native to Alaska and definitely part of Alaska's wildlife. Your answer is correct! :))))

Now, let me here that "Z" critter and we can get on with the celebrating! <L>

Deb Frost
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Z

Zoo Plankton (whales have got to have something to eat)

-B-
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children."
... I know that was digging into the depths (pun intended) ...

-B-
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children."
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
I'm checking ... <grin>. There IS as least one better one though.

Let's give it a bit to see if anything else comes in that is a tad more "wildlife-like". You are free to find something better yourself, of course. If not ... well, we'll see. I DO want to finish this game up and get the prize sent out soon. wink

Btw, I just got home from our two-week long state fair and am honestly amazed I've been able to keep up with the forum as well as I have <L>. Multi-tasking at it's finest. I have spent the morning uploading fair photos from my camera and am currently resizing them to upload to the "Alaska State Fair Photos" thread here on the forum ... as soon as I have a few ready, I will announce it - I got some great shots! smile

Deb Frost
D
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
D
Well, darn. wink

We got all the way to the end of the alphabet only to be stumped by a measly little "Z".

All in the name of knowledge and good ole fashion FUN, though, and because you definitely had the MOST correct answers overall - I am going to accept "Zoo Plankton" as the winning answer! You are right - even whales have to eat something. Besides, I can't come up with anything better myself!

OK! WE HAVE A WINNER!! BEETLEMESS! CONGRATULATIONS! You are officially the winner of the "Alphabet Game - Name Alaskan Animals!"

Now, Beetlemess; to collect your prize, all you have to do is send me (by private email) your name and snail mail address. You can send it to me at: alaska@bellaonline.net

Don't worry - email addresses are NOT shared with anyone and we at BellaOnline are even more strict with snail mail addresses. I have your prize packaged and waiting to ship from Alaska to wherever you are - and you sure deserve it! As soon as your gift is shipped off, I will immediately chew up, swallow and ... hmmm ... dispose of <g> any trace of your address. Or burn it ... or just delete it ... whichever. wink

Thank you ALL for playing with us - I hope you've enjoyed the game as much as I have - and be sure to check out our next one!

Deb Frost
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  DebFrost - Alaska 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.