Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You would think someone as rich as Victor would have security cameras around the house. Esp, the wine celler, etc.

I am getting tired of the "poor" Ashley routine as well, she is a strong woman when it fits the writers and a depressed psycho the next, which is it??? Is she dual personality. I've never liked her character.

Is Pattie Williams the one Jack had a child with???

Tina

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
From what I read, I think Paul and the priest are her brothers. I think she would have liked to join them. She was nervous when she and Paul had a conversation a while back, but sounds like the priest isn't around the family much. She probably misses him.

What a sad and weird situation she is in. She sure hates Jack for whatever reason, which is why she is going all this. Then Victor dismissed her as he did - what a jerk!!!

B
Koala
Koala
B
It is fun to watch Jeffrey and Gloria again with their scheeming and thinking they can blackmail TGVN.

I noticed the maid at the ranch is named Bonnie - I have never seen a Bonnie on a soap before so that was neat.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
There is a Bonnie on As the World Turns. She is Jessica the Lawyer and that Irishman's daughter from a while back. I think she is still there, but not her parents.

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor
J
Koala
Koala
J
Sorry to hear there will be a new Adam and that he will be gay. I think Guiding Light made a big mistake with the gay storyline they currently have on.

I liked Adam in this part and I think he got a raw deal from Victor in the first place when Victor came back from the dead and cut him totally off.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
I just read yesterday where Adam gets caught by Victor and Ashley, I believe this next week. We'll see what happens next. I think the nuAdam starts on the 25th of this month. According to interviews he is really excited about the role.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
I can't believe I wrote the previous comment in mid-June and Adam still hasn't been called out. From what I read recently about fall previews is that Adam's behavior gets worse, and he displays even more evilness. I keep hearing hints of him getting caught, but the storyline just keeps going on.

And, is Victor ever going to take the fall for MJ/Patty or is he going to skate away with people only suspicious but never sure if he was behind it. He sure has a way of diverting people when they call him on his behavior. He slides right out from under their accusations while never admitting anything.

Sounds like Adam will continue to try to bring his dad down going into the fall season.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
Victor keeps denying the MJ/patty thing but he's sure to get caught at some point cuz Patty will spill the beans.

I can't believe victor doesn't see how bad off Ashley is! It's no wonder too that the previous actor who played Adam wanted to leave. There really seems like not much motive for him to go after Ashley to get back at Victor when Ashley has been so nice to him.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
The show has certainly taken a different direction this summer and fall. I used to really enjoy the Jabot and Newman Enterprises storylines. The current threads are really weird at times.

From what I've been reading on the forums, many fans are upset with the current writers and the direction they have taken. Might be why Y&R's numbers are down.

I understand why the previous Adam left, although I miss him a lot. I think the story line didn't go quite the way he anticipated, and he probably would have gotten through it okay.

The current Adam is certainly more sinister. The writers have Victor looking like he doesn't have a clue as to what is going on in his own house. Either that or he is much more devious than we thought. I don't know why they dumbed his down.

I'm really saddened by much of the current storyline. What do the rest of you think?

K
Kimmi08 Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
K
I agree with you totally Edie. Clue me in....did I miss something? Are there new writers on board or what?

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.