Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
C
Perhaps it is just not ''meant to be'' at the moment. It seems with college and career goals, you may be too busy for a full-time relationship? Or, maybe you are being a bit hard on yourself, because good relationships take time to nurture. Being friends with someone and getting to know them before starting a relationship tends to make the bond a bit stronger. I'd say, continue concentrating on your college work and goals and the right person will come into your radar screen while you are looking the other way. :-)

Christyann Anderson
Single Life Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
Not really that a hater.. But I do love being single. I enjoyed every minute of it, without somebody telling me and requesting me not to do a thing, or even preventing me to do what I love doing. And I guess, at a young age of 24, there are still lots of things to be done, for my own enjoyment and at the same time to help my family as well. And being with friends now, is what matters for I hear lots of feedbacks among married couples especially gals, that better prepare yourself with that. ____________________ "My success was unexpected, yes, but not accidental." from [url=http://www.dressup.me/]dress up games[/url] and [url=http://hair.dressup.me/]hair games[/url] society, Philippines

Last edited by alexisj; 06/24/09 03:05 AM.
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Oh I used to love being single. I don't think I'm really the marrying type but I fell hard for my husband and he melted my heart. I don't regret marrying him because he's a great hubby but there are so many things I miss about my single life. Not cooking for one thing. Going out wherever I wanted whenever I wanted. Doing simple things I enjoyed without having someone looming over me. Or just sitting home, being lazy without anyone there to judge me or ask, "What's for dinner?" e_e

I always tell single women to enjoy their single lives for the time being. Marriage can be great but being single also has it's positives. Enjoy it! Discover yourselves and in doing so, your future spouses will be much happier because of it.

C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
C
Maybe i shouldnt be writing here since im still so young, but, when your so young and still in high school, i think thats one of the most drama filled, crazy people infested life with the most vulerable heart, that can get broken.I like being single, i never have to deal with disappointment, but i hate being single too because no one looks at you with adoring eyes, or always having no one to say i love you. I think this drama in high school is the same thing as what grown ups go through too.A tip for all of you, be yourselves and theres someone for everyone, and if you act like yourself you WILL find your someone!

L
L
chica13801 you are blessed to be so mature at such a young age... yes, you're right. I'm almost 60 years old and it is the same drama with different players. The crazies will always be there LOL! No worries though... you will get better at handling them. I have learned one thing though.. every phase in my life has been preparation for the next phase. Focus on living your best right where you are and when it's time to move on you'll be ready. I have been single for 20 years. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Every morning I still awake expecting a man with beautiful eyes to show up brimming with I love yous! And if it doesn't happen, I still had fun. The best is yet to come!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Just found this site and want to add my 2 cents. I love being single. There is no one expecting me to clean, do laundry, cook etc while they surf the tv. I spend or save my own money and no one to tell me I can't afford to do something while they spend money at the race track. If I don't feel like cooking I can order out, or eat out reasonably without someone ordering like we're Rockefellers. The only time I miss haveing someone around is when I'm really down and need a hug. Sometimes my kitties provide comfort but sometimes they don't. For me being single is the best for me right now.

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
H
H
I am single and I love being able to do things when you want- go for walks, sleep late and I have a dog and cat I still try on line dating from time to time but I am not on the search for a mane

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Being single is great. You have more freedom. You don't need to compromise anything. You can date anybody when you want. Bad thing about being single is you get lonely from time to time.

I
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I
I got married at the age of 32. Most of friends were already married and having children. I had close to a fairy tale wedding and thought because I was 32 that we would stay married. We didn't. We were married a little over 6 years. Prior to getting married I did a lot things by myself. Things didn't change much when I got married. We drove to church separately and on the rare ocassions when we hung out at friends' together we went separately. I enjoy spending time with me. I long for a marriage partner most when I walk by the lake and I see couples holding hands.

Denise Castille
[bBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
I
I
I love being single because I'm free to do whatever I want . I am a bit of a commitment phobe . I do feel lonely a lot though and feel my life is empty . I am looking to be with someone not for marriage/serious relationship but just for some fun and to make me lighten up :)

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cy_Single_Life 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.