Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This morning, I have been to Napster playing the catalog of Michael Jackson. I'm very sad about the loss of such incredible talent.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Me too.I know there is bad media on it all but, it is such a great loss to music. I went to the Dangerous Tour at Wembley. with my sister and brother in law. I am shocked and saddened. it is my whole childhood and the reason why I love music and enjoy dancing. I remember being afraid of the Thriller video but, at the same time as a child thinking this is amazing!I can honestly say it's the best concert I have ever been to and nothing could ever beat it.Pardon the pun. He was a phenomenon and innovative. I feel it's another talent gone.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow! What a great reply. Thank you so much. You summed up my feelings exactly.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
His music and presence through his videos will live on ...

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Well I just feel greatful I went to Wembley and heard him say "Goodbye I love you all". My sister surprised me she had put the tckets away fro my birthday. You see my brother in laws birthday is the same day as mine so it was a double treat, odd hey? so to suddenly be told by my sister get changed we're off to wembley to see MJ to sit in the car and not know what was going on was worrying the life out of me.I only believed them when they showed me the ticket. I thought they were pulling my leg!

I remember Man In The Mirror blasting out of London and you could still hear it in the carpark and the journey back. The thing that upset me was that its my nans anniversary of her death during all of this so, it really brought up a lot of memories of thinking I could moonwalk and causing the carpet to ripple till my mum shouted "No more!"

To update the vids have been uploaded to msn so there is 2 pages on there. I wasn't shocked when Iheard Google shut down for 30 minutes yesterday. Apparantly they thought it was hackers but, it was the population being curious about the occuring events. Nice speaking to you all and take care. I didn't expect it to bother me so much but, I guess for so sorry for his children too.

"There but for the grace of God go I"

Last edited by amyuk; 06/27/09 10:04 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I understand completely. This has really been on my mind and bothered me so much and now with reports about the way he died and talk about prescription medications, I'm confused and sad.

I do feel sorry for his children. I'm afraid there will be a custody battle that they won't understand.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.