Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Make sure work is not duplicated by the new lawyer if you use her. Make a list of everything provided to her and keep a copy.
(I know - preaching to the choir)

I'm hoping the delay in finding her may have in some way been necessary to increase her effectiveness, i.e. you found her at precisely the right time. Things have a way of working out like that for me, and I'm praying the same for you.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
For what this is worth....

I've found Lawyers, Psychiatrists, C/W, all seem to know each other in the same county.

When I first fought my case, the lawyer in town said, "I did this once before in this county and I told myself I'd never do it again for anything less than $20,000.00 down."

From there I investigated. Depending on a specific county, right and wrong matter little...it's all politics, churches and schools, especially in small towns.

if you happen to be in one, like mine was Elpaso, IL...look that up on Google...I started out with an attorney in town and ended up as far out as Chicago, IL before I made it out of "Whoville!!!"

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 06/17/09 07:20 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and lcp,

Thank you for your support, we need it now more than ever! C & Y finished their "investigation" and sent letters out to my fiance's family naming all of them the perpetrator, along with his daughter's boyfriend and a childhood friend.

Neither my fiance or I have received a letter, yet. The letter was sent the same day the investigation had to do be sent to the state. This letter states that their names are going the State Registry. They're all sending letter's by certified mail today requesting a copy of the report.

The childhood friend's mother called the caseworker, she asked the caseworker if they cannot pick one person who supposedly abused the child, if they automatically throw a blanket over everyone, the caseworker said "yes".

The lawyer I contacted is not in the county where this happened and I really do believe she should be involved, because of that fact, but my fiance wants to have her checked out first...being the investigator that he is....

We both said last night this is all still so surreal.....What a wake up call we both have gotten....

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
O Elleise,

I have this to be true also, which is why I now wish I had found someone outside my county, who does not have to "work" with the same people day in and day out, the same Judge's ect., because they do not fight as hard, they care about their reputation in the court room and with other lawyers, as well as the Judge's....and it should not be that way!

Therefore, if I had to do it again, I would definitely seek counsel outside the county. My own lawyer said, there's only so much he could do, he had to work with these people...I think that is the last thing I wanted to hear or anyone wants to hear!

Also, one caveat in my fiance's case is that our grandson was taken to a different hospital, outside the county for his appointment with the pedicatric neurologist. We don't know when he was or if he was taken for this appointment, the father and grandmother have all of the sudden shut-up. I am SURE C & Y have told them not to speak to my fiance or the mother or the grandmother about the case at all.

I also have a sinking feeling, that the father/grandmother is going to try for full custody of our grandson.

Last edited by anamcara; 06/18/09 01:53 PM.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The first thing I get is that it's actually good that the G-parents are mumming the word right now. Reason being is that there is information that can be disputed (thus a window). Also, if it were my case, I'd take it as far as an appeal if need be - not just talk. You need to get it in there like within a few days/weeks or it's tossed.

Also, the biological mother has extensive rights. There may be a period of time she gets to show her life is more stable. Don't let anyone make you feel this is the end all be all, though they may try to.

Below is one fabulous link:

Illinois Coalition For Family Court Reform

They may be in IL but they have connections all over, BELIEVE me. Annette is the contact. She will give you some valuable information courts DON'T want you to know about. She has 15 yrs. plus experience with this stuff.

In short, it's a money thing - big business. I had no idea how disgusting corruption and greed could be until I saw it for myself. Everyone gets a piece and there's provocation to keep said parties interested. Says a lot about the people behind it.

Hang in there. This isn't over by a long shot. Try not to beleive the illusion. I know that can be difficult. I'm sending strength and light your way! smile

Elleise
Clairvoyanc Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 06/18/09 03:56 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

We have every intention of "going all the way" with this case. You are so correct, this is BIG business, for every child placed in C & Y Custody they make money, it is so corrupt it is not funny it is very sickening. To think I actually believed this organization was doing good things, really trying to help families.

Did you now that there can be an "unfounded" report of child abuse, but C& Y can still say the family or person "needs" help or their services???!!! What a joke!

The mother's life is MORE stable, she is an extremely intelligent young woman and I don't mean just intelligent, she's off the charts intelligent!! I know she will go far, academically and career wise. She's already been asked to attend John's Hopkins! Sheesh.....

Thank you for the information regarding the grandmother/father staying quite right now. The information that can be disputed is the fact that the child has hydrocephalus and probably has since birth, and it does not come from abuse. However, it can come from head trauma, but that was ruled out in the hospital!! The tests taken in the hospital did not indicate head trauma, several doctor's who preformed the tests indicated that in their reports, "no evidence of head trauma". How is it that the pediatrician with all that medical evidence that said otherwise, still insisted the baby suffered head trauma, REPEATEDLY?

We know this is not over by a long shot and we've already said we will take this as far as we have to in order to get the child back where he belongs and out of C & Y hands.

Thank you again for the information! As always we appreciate any light and healing that comes our way!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh Anna,

Someone once told me that these things happen to people who have it within them to make a difference. Never does our higher conscience lead us to a place where we are to fail.

Please let us know how you are doing with all of this. I also wonderered if you have had any more thoughts as to your career/promotion, etc. Seems like there's something there as well. No coasting for you, lol smile

(((hugs)))

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
P.S.

Is it Friday yet??????????

Elleise

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Someone once told me that these things happen to people who have it within them to make a difference. Never does our higher conscience lead us to a place where we are to fail.

Hi Elleise,

But why does it have to be us???!!!! smile

As for my job, nothing moving there, as a matter of fact I had my official review on Thursday, (same day you asked this question), and all is great! However, my supervisor said he still wants to push for my promotion and raise, but in the same breath said he didn't think he'd be able to get it through. Oy! So, as far as I know, nothing will change. I had told him, since nothing was going to change, that means I am not taking on any work, (fiscal, analyzing, etc), without an increase. So, my job stays the same, period.

Thanks for asking though!!!

Anna

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
My fiance spoke with the lawyer, it will not be the woman I spoke with (she's about to go on maternity leave). However, he liked this lawyer, he had alot more information about C & Y than the lawyer we're working with now.

He said from what he could read this is a case of "abuse of authority", which we already knew. He was impressed with my fiance, he said "you seem to have everything under control", meaning what we've done so far is what he would have advised.

He also asked my fiance the name of the Detective working the case, my fiance's response was "there is no detective working this case, a bicycle cop is", with that the lawyer rolled his eyes.

The lawyer asked the same thing everyone done, where is the bruise on the baby's eye???!!! The picture's that C & Y took of him in the hospital DO NOT show a bruise and yet that is one of the things said in the affidavit that allowed them to take him.

In addition, according to C & Y the child's risk is moderate, apparently that is what is written when the charges are unfounded AND the mother/father (whomever) is given more than 1 hour a week to see the child!!!

We really cannot do much more without the medical records. C & Y sent a couple picture's, but they were not the one's admitted into court. The lawyer we're using now sent back a letter requesting them to send the one's admitted in court that day.

Anna

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.