Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

You're correct, I did chose the right word, I do want everything to be resolved, because I feel like we cannot move forward until both are resolved. As I type this, I already know both situations will be resolved, perhaps sooner than I think, just not fast enough for me, lol!

When I or anyone for that matter, doesn't "go with the flow" or tries to hurry things up, that in and of itself will cause more friction, and I know I've had enough friction for quite some time, lol!

You mentioned taking a break from my battle to help him with his battle...I did that, but probably took too long a break, I know I did, because I got slammed in my own battle, I looked away for too long it's that simple.

However, his battle is now slowed down, we're in a holding pattern so to speak, so he's helping me with my battle.

So there you go....mine heats up, his slows down, his heats up, mine slows down...but neither of us takes our eyes of our own battles, we still work on them, we still know those battles have to be fought...mine should be wrapping up soon enough, my ex-husband does not know when to stop. Which has angered my lawyer and he back in the game, lol. Everytime someone "gives" a little when my ex is involved, it empowers him to take more...and my lawyer is fed up.

anamcara
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You hang in there and I'm not certain it's me that has the timing and articles thing down.

I will have three articles in my word file and I'll just stare at them, lol. I'll go outside and feed all the wildlife I can muster, come back and for whatever reason begin typing like the wind. Not every time, but more than enough times to notice. Then that's the article I'll go with. A few days later I'll get an email with some very kind words saying they stumbled on my site by accident but the article was something they just wanted to say thanks for writing.

Oh, I did want to pass along something I learned from my cycle. This may just turn into an article itself.

Negative energy not only loves company, it needs it to thrive! Negative doesn't mind negative company but it's positive that really gives it it's charge. It is a living breathing movement (for lack of better wording). If someone looks hard enough, even when they are on the top of the world and full of life, they can almost tell you, at least to the year when a cycle began. It's as if somehow something tripped a negative wire. It can be something that can consume.

If you have any indication that this cycle has been hard or taking a toll on your relationship, see if it's possible to make a pack with your hubby to be that for at least one day every 2 weeks (min) you don't care who, what, where happens, that is the one day the cell phones go off and no discussion about all the yuck. If you have to, get it out the day before or what have you and even make it a challenge for each of you to alter making the plans for that one day. Doesn't have to cost anything. Get some day old bread and go to the lake and feed the geese, cook out, etc.

It was absolutely notable when my husband and I stood as a team and recaptured a little life for ourselves. It was amaizing what happened next. The subtle guilt comments from others became more prominent. So, we were actually seeing then how much of our energy others wanted for themselves. Their battles became our battles and that's the way they wanted it or needed it to be. Our presence was a healing/comfort. Deep deep down, though, there were things they were doing that entangled their own negative cycles.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Consultations, Angel Therapy & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 06/02/09 11:50 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hey there Annalmcs, I was thinking of you the other day and hope things are going well on all battle fronts.

Let us know.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

You are right when you said negative loves negative but it feeds on positive. I have absolutely seen this in the past. However, it is up to us not to be drawn into the negativety, we do have a choice, we can embrace it, get involved and caught up in the negativety (feed it) or we can do the opposite. Obviously, we would choose the opposite.

So that is what we are doing, chosing the opposite. My fiance and I call a moratorium on dealing with the negative problems that have come up, lol...we know those issue's are not going away but we do put them on the back burner frequently now. Doing this gives us a chance to regroup and really clear ourselves just by being together and ofcourse we reconnect with one another.

We went camping last weekend with another couple and my daughter and her friend, we had a wonderfully relaxing time and a lot of laughter. We tent camping since our pop-up was in the shop being repaird. We literally ended up sleeping on the ground b/c our air mattress kept deflating. Interestingly, no one else's air mattrass deflated.

Please do an article on negtivety and how it loves company, but needs positive energy to thrive. When the positive energy is not there or is protected, negative energy deflates and does go away. We really do have a choice, we can either embrace it and let it affect us or choose the opposite.

Thanks for your response, it is always perfect in timing!

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Well, things are moving along on both fronts. My fiance had to yell at the lawyer to get a moving on certain things, like the subpeona's for the medical records. We cannot get a hearing without those being sent out, so they were last week. C & Y has about a week left to finish their investigation, as far as I know they have concluded their interviews. When investigating a good investigator knows not to ask the same questions at each interview, unfortunately I cannot say the caseworker or the officer is good at interviewing, especially this family. Questions can and are often asked in different ways, it is a way to see if people are lying or to see if someone's story has changed. Since my fiance is an investigator he instructed his family to listen carefully to the questions being asked and if they sounded familiar in any way, to respond with "I already answered that question, do you have another one"?

As for my own "battle", I chose to stay within the support laws and rewrote the support order. My lawyer found that our income shares were completely different than my ex's lawyer had, so we incorporated the correct one in the "proposed" support order. You see, my ex thinks that I want the increase really badly, however, he is incorrect. If we do not come to an agreement, I do not get the support increase for our daughter, on the other hand, he doesn't get his "unreimbursed" medical expenses either. Getting his unreimburse medical expenses is more important to him than the increase is to me, that in itself says a lot about both of us.

As usual with my ex you have to use the laws that govern custody and support, which I incorporated into the agreement. If we do go back to court, my agreement cannot be torn apart because it is within the law, if the Judge chooses to deviate from the law, 1. she'd be wrong and 2. I can then take it to the Supreme Court, just based on the deviation.

I was also offered a management position within my organization but was only offered a $2.00 raise to take that position, lolololol! I would still be making less than the administrative assistants that I would be overseeing. Right now my title is Admin Assistant and I am part time. However, my boss wants me to move into an Office Management position, which is fulltime, to do all the things he either doesn't want to do or does not have the time to do. Since I started with this organization, I have been doing mostly office management work, but have not been paid for that work. Needless to say if I take the offer, I think my fiance would throw me out on the street, lololol!

Thank you for thinking of me, things are moving along.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi anna!

Well, you gave me a great idea on the next article. "Negativety and the Positive Connection."

I need to PM you about your reading. Something more has come to light. It's been crazy here or crazier I should say. It's winding down a bit. I've been moving and trying to get organized again. It's a must when you're dyslexic grin

Your spirits, all considered sound brighter. Keep us informed if anything new happens. It's "feeling" more open, to me anyway. We're keeping you in our thoughts.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

Glad I could help with your new article!

As for what's happening, we have the Doctor's statement during the hearing regarding our grandson, we gave it to a friend of my fiance's who works for a malpractice lawyer (who we both have met in the past and very much like!), when she read the Doctor's statement, she smiled and smiled and smiled. She is willing to help us from that end.

The police office involved called my fiance's middle daughter yesterday and told her to come in for a polygraph and told her "tell everyone else to call me". Ofcourse, she immediately called her father (my fiance), he explained to her that taking a polygraph test does not help either the police or us, because it is inadmissable in court. Regardless if someone passes or fails, it cannot be used in a court of law to defend someone nor can the police arrest someone if they fail the test.

So, my fiance's daughter told the officer that she would be more than willing to go in and be interviewed for a third time but she would not participate in a polygraph test. The officer blew a gasget.

My fiance called the officer and spoke with him....I was sitting right next to him while he spoke with the officer. My physical reaction was my chest was extremely tight, I started sweating and I realized this was coming from the Officer. He really really does not like talking to my fiance, he really really does not like the fact that my fiance knows more than he does about the law (Federal Law Enforcement, Federal Protective Services Unit). I still find that weird that my fiance is a part of FPS and this all has to do with Child Protective Services......

The Officer told my fiance that he had taken the information to the District Attorney, he said what would happen is that "we will have to charge more people than we have to", once he said that my fiance "do what you have to do, I'm not worried about it, it will all come out in the end". When he hung up with the Officer he said if they really did that, then the officer would be charged with several Federal crimes. It is a crime to arrest people without any kind of evidence, and if the evidence is fabricrated to get the arrest warrents, then the officer would be charged and he could lose his livelihood. I highly doubt this officer is that stupid.

My fiance said the Officer lost it while he was talking to him, the Officer became very emotional during the conversation, which says a lot.

I know my fiance frustrates this Officer, I could tell the Officer was frustrated and I wasn't even talking to him!

The "county" investigation must be completed and turned into the "state" by Tuesday, we all find it highly interesting that the Officer called at 4:15pm on a Friday, four days before the county has to turn in it's investigation and said everyone had to take a polygraph test. If that were the truth, he would have had subpeona's written and delivered to all the lawyer's weeks ago.

You can contact me anytime, through my yahoo address or even by phone.

Thank you!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, I'm so glad the "stink" is finally wafting out of this whole mess. I'm praying things get "aired" out quickly.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

I hope things get aired out quickly too. However, we are dealing with Government services, and nothing ever moves fast when they are involved, but thank you for your prayers!

Last edited by annalmcs@gmail.com; 06/14/09 11:32 PM.

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Well here is an interesting "update". Today, we received an e-mail from a friend of my fiance's directing us to another lawyer who may be able to take our case, one who is aggressive. However, when I spoke with him he had no experience with C & Y and referred me to more lawyers, but he could not tell me whether they had experience with C & Y.

I did a search on these lawyer's but could not find them. Then I did an internet search (again!), and found a lawyer whose practice is limited to representing people involved in the system and is right here in our area!!! I called and left a message this morning explaining what we needed, she called back within an hour. I like her already, though I think she thinks I am a total ding bat, lol..I kept getting the maternal and paternal parents/grandparents mixed up. I got mixed up several times because I was trying to give as much information as possible in a short time! I'm really not that incompetent, but I sure felt that way during the conversation...sheesh!

I did an internet search when this all started for a lawyer in the area that practices this type of law, and came up with NOTHING, nada, zippo! She's right here, how did I miss her the first time I did a search and why did I find her now? Perhaps that is what happens when things "lighten" up.

I know my fiance is concerned about our finance's and I am too, we just got the bill from the lawyer that's handling the case now...the bill encompasses two months - April to June. We've already put out a bit of money and I am still waiting for a bill from my own lawyer for my own case...which I have repeatedly asked for and not received..my lawyer drive's me nuts sometimes...definitely a past life relationship with that one...

Then again, my fiance and I always seem to manage financially when we're doing the right thing, so while we're concerned we're not panicking...yet anyway, lol!

This new lawyer is not cheap, sheesh...I should have gone to law school, or atleast my fiance should have gone to law school, maybe he should start now..a couple people already told him he should get his law degree, he's an excellent orator and writer!

Will keep you posted!

anamcara
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.