Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#512387 04/14/09 01:16 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
What new artist have you come across recently that you enjoy? How did you find them?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
Susan Boyle -- no published songs out yet, but I think it will happen as soon as the Britain talent show will allow her to do so after they have their final.

For anyone who hasn't heard her, she is great -- to me, she is a great inspirtation, since she is heavy and not great looking, just sort of normal looking and 47 years old. She proves that talent comes in all sizes and shapes and ages.

B
B
KEATON SIMONS - he is an incredible artist. Very soulful. He has an album out and ever since I bought it, it has been on repeat ever since. I first heard him when watching Harper's Island and then went to his myspace to check out his other songs. He is definitely worth a listen.

R
R
James Morrison! I guess hes not "new" seeing as I loved his "you give me something" song but im getting into his new music:)

I
I
Lady Gaga!

C
C
HumanLab - they are a folk rock band and believe in love for every one. They're an amazing band to see live too

B
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
B
Ville Valo of HIM e.g. - came across their music on MTV some years ago. I don't know what they are currently doing - but their first few CD's werw/are fascinating.

V
V
OLEG TUMANOV - melodist [url=http://www.myspace.com/olegtumanov]MySpace[/url] [url=http://www.olegtumanov.com/main/music]Amazing songs for free[/url]

M
M
Hands down this year goes to Dr. E! If you love soulful R&B with a jazz feel that catches you from the first lyric like me Dr. E is the best voice out there. For those who haven't heard of her, she is a talented singer/songwriter and scholar who hails from Cleveland, Ohio. A powerhouse of energy at live shows! I saw her at Von Jazz in Columbus and danced the entire night and anyone who knows me will tell you...I'm NOT a dancer. Anyways if you haven't heard Dr. E's music you should definitely check it out, she gets my vote for the year and I'm after listening to one track, she'll get your vote too! Check her lyrics and melodies on Facebook (i obviously had to become a fan after hearing her live and buying a CD) peace & blessings-ms.feelgoodmusic

Last edited by ms.feelgoodmusic; 12/28/09 09:46 PM.
J
J
The music artists coming out these day are not even half of those artists that came out during the 90's. :( Everybody sings the same tunes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.