Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and Everyone,

I wanted to ask everyone who sees this message and is able to provide healing light as well as healing prayers to help in a situation my fiance and I have been dealing with since Friday evening.

My fiance's grandson was placed in a local hospital for the weekend due to allegations of child abuse. The grandmother and mother took the child to the Doctor Friday b/c he had a lump above his ear and they could not figure out why. The Doctor examined the baby and told them to go to the hospital, which they did. The hospital took xrays, a cat scan and an MRI. While waiting for the results, a police officer and two social workers from Children and Youth came into the room and started questioning my fiance's daughter and his ex-wife.

We immediately drove up there (they live two hours away), and spoke with the officer, he was in the process of interviewing the boyfriend. Later that evening, the officer called to have the grandmother (my fiance's ex) and his daughter go to the police station to be interviewed. (Remember they were already questioned at the hospital by the Social Worker). The grandmother handed my fiance the phone and he told the officer he would be down with his ex-wife to speak to him and the social worker.

This weekend has been NOTHING but a waiting game. The hospital did not administer any kind of care, other than to give the baby a vitamin w/iron, nothing more.

The social worker did no other interviews, and will not interview my fiance until tomorrow morning.

As of this moment we have NO IDEA who the baby will be released to. C & Y are not even following their own protocol in this matter. The child should be placed with a family member, I cannot fathom why my fiance with his clearance could not take custody of his grandchild.

I am psychic and yet my abilities in this case are totally skewed because I am too close to the situation to be able to see clearly.

This family has been through a horrendous trauma and is still going through it, the life of this child is in the hands of the local court and Children and Youth and I am fearful for everyone at this moment.

My fiance is beside himself, he is emotioanlly and physically drained and is so very frightened.

We just wants his grandson home and out of the hands of Children and Youth, while they finish their investigation.

Please, please, any one who can offer prayers and healing thoughts, light, etc, please do so as soon as possible.

anamcara
Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
The child and entire family has the prayers of this grandmother.

GrannyH

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated. I know you are shocked and numbed, but it might be prudent to seek legal advise sooner than later, if it's possible.

We can work on the prayers, but you need someone working the system for you as well.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Thank you,

Yes, we have a very knowledgable law practice involved, we started making calls over the weekend and have met with two attorneys each of which are guiding us about everyone's rights in this matter and the steps we need to take in order to have the child placed in a relative's home.

There is a hearing on Thursday, which CPS attempted to get my fiance and his daughter to waive their rights to, why they would attempt that is beyond me.

I will keep you updated.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna -

Sending you as much positive energy as I can possibly muster for child and family.

If it helps, what I'm picking up is that things seem to get back to normal fairly shortly. Actually, the word specifically that I'm getting is "Wrapped up."

You are deffinately in my thoughts and prayers.

Elleise

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 04/21/09 06:30 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Elleise and Everyone,

THANK YOU for the prayer's, thoughts and the information you picked up Elleise. The Judge ordered a full hearing for Monday, during the placement hearing on Thursday. Ofcourse C & Y balked about the placement they insisted the child was in immenent danger the Judge said "rediculous, no, the child either goes with the biological father (he was not even near the child when they say these things occured) OR the maternal grandfather -- C & Y in no way wants this child with us, they KNOW we would exercise our rights to the fullest extent in this matter.

Our grandson was placed with his biological father and paternal grandmother AFTER C & Y named him as the perpetrator in their avidavit to the Judge that ALLOWED this child to be abducted by C& Y. The avidavit was given to the Judge on Monday, NO ONE could be at that hearing! C & Y told them not to talk to the maternal family or they would remove the child. They CANNOT tell you who to talk to and who NOT to talk to!!

I told my fiance the sense I am getting is that C & Y needs to be shut down totally on Monday, their false accusations need to have light shed on them. The Judge has already seen the inconsistencies in the Doctor's and the caseworker's stories. Monday is going to be a very very enlightening day. C & Y will use every trick it knows to keep this child in their custody or under their control. All the lawyer's have already told C &Y no one will be signing a parenting plan (that is how they maintain control), and if you don't follow their plan to the T they place the child in foster care and take away the parents rights. NO ONE can maintain the parenting plan because C & Y makes it so the parents cannot mainatain the plan.

The fact that we have a FEDERAL law enforcement officer and a registered nurse who saw this child in the time frame (which C & Y keeps changing), is a godsend for us. But I have been reading horror stories about C & Y and something has to be done, and we will be doing everything we possibly can to shut this C & Y down on Monday and in the future so that they stop abducting children and do what they were created to do, HELP families in need, NOT abduct children with false accusations.

Thank you again Elleise for passing on the information you received.

Please continue to keep this family in your prayer's and keep sheding as much loving light as possible on this situation.

Like I said, the Judge already saw the inconsistencies, he went after the caseworker, the lawyer's went after the caseworker as well as the Doctor. I pray that what was done to this family is clearly seen on Monday by the Judge and he shuts this case down. He has that ability, he has the ability to return the child to the mother and remove C & Y altogther from their lives on Monday.

Thank you everyone again!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Goodness Anna, this sounds as bad as some of the horror stories near us in Florida. I'll be praying for the Judge to have clarity on Monday.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Yes, this practice is rampant throughout America, in every town.

You see, the lower courts are given much more discrention than the Federal courts are, if this had been in the Federal system, much more evidence would have had to have been presented.

As it were, little to no evidence of child abuse was presented by Children and Youth, and yet, the Judge sided with Children and Youth anyway.

Therefore, the baby will stay with his biological father for the next six months, while Children and Youth find other ways to strip both the mother and the father of their fundamental rights.

The Judge had clarity on Thursday, today he did not.

Unfortunately, if the biological father has any sense whatsoever, he will move to get primary custody of his son, that may be the only way this child can stay out of the clutches of Children and Youth forever.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers for strength in dealing with this mess, and clarity for those in the system.

These types of situations need to be "attacked" from all sides simultaneously. This is one of the unfortunate outcomes of big government. But keep the faith. This "little white woman" has taken on the IRS more than once and WON! That's MY nickname for myself. I'm very ethnically mixed, but look white.

I would suggest a quiet investigation of the C&Y employees involved in this, or the local office as a whole. If they are so zealous in their prosecution with no evidence, I'm certain they have made grave errors in the past. These need to be exposed. This may take some digging as many cases in family court are sealed. However, the information is there to nail them. It just needs to be found. Having the facts on similar cases (screw ups) could be very supportive.

Going public may result in some personal backlash, but it may well cause this entire situation to be swept under the rug. Government is very efficient with the "under the rug" technique when they have screwed up. Another possible outcome would be a thorough investigation of this department, which may prevent this horror story happening to another family. That would certainly be the best outcome.

It's going to be a battle and you'll need the full 6 months to fully prepare your family. Start digging and get some help. Find something to discredit the C&Y employees. Get avidavits from the attending physician and nurses at the hospital.

Keep us posted, we are here for you. If you get stuck, post about it. Someone here may know a way around the obstacle.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Your response made me chuckle, not because it was funny. My fiance is a criminal investigator for the Federal Government, lol!

Well, I already asked the State Children and Youth and the Department of Investigation, Department of Health and Human Services to do an investigtion.

When you think about it, in addition to civil right's violations, this is also fraud. When any government contracted entity takes monies based on false and misleading information, that constitute's fraud.

This particular county was investigated 3-4 years ago because of they were arbitrarily removing children based on false allegations of the caseworkers. As a matter-of-fact my fiance was supposed to be on the investigative task force (The JTTF, which is a part of the FBI investigated) but had to recuse himself because he knew the person being investigated.

I have no idea if the State or even the Department of Health and Humans Services will investigate, I just couldn't sit back and do nothing.

I don't care about backlash, we have a saying on our fridge by Martin Luther King...."Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" and it is true.

We requested the medical records from the hospital, the Doctor who treated our grandchild in the hospital was the one who called in the "suspected" abuse to C & Y, so we cannot get an affidavit, plus she already testified at the hearing for placement.

Interestingly, the record's "are not ready", because one Doctor hasn't signed off...I wonder which Doctor that is, wouldn't be the one who treated him, could it???!!!

I had my fiance call the lawyer and tell her to subpeona the records, so we can work it from both ends.

I will defintely keep you updated. Throughout all this I keep getting an image of my step-daughter holding a child on her hip and smiling. The child is about a year old. I certainly hope it does not take a year to get this child out of the clutches of C & Y.

The child doesn't even have medical insurance anymore (he was on medicaid, C & Y stopped it when he went into emergency foster care) and once they go to family the family is responsible for paying the medical bills. He was due for his four month shots today and has to have a CAT scan next week. The biological father has no insurance and his mother cannot put the baby on her insurance as she doesn't have custody, the state does.

The biological father and his mother were told not to contact with the maternal family or they would take the baby back...nothing like using terroristic threats!!!!

This is a horrible situation, I cannot imagine what people who have no knowledge of the laws or civil rights go through...yes, I do, they have their parental rights removed, because ultimately, that is C & Y's goal, and they will do that in whatever manner they choose.

I didn't know about the affidavit's from the nurses, we will get them.

Thank you for the information and I will stay in touch.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Finding out which doctor has NOT signed off on the report is just as important as contacting the attending nurses for a statement. Nurses are generally downplayed in situations like this, but can hold a wealth of information.

They've seen more cases than the doctors in general, and may have children as well. Crazy things happen with kids and my daughter was one of the worst for crazy things. We were in the ER at least every 18 to 24 months with something unusual for 19 years. We actually budgeted for it. For me, it seemed the nurses were much more level headed and factual in these matters. Have your attorney find those nurses, and keep their statements underwraps until needed.

The nurses face repercussions for going against the doctors, but could provide a number of leads for you to investigate on your own, with them not directly involved.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

We already know which Doctor has not signed off on the report, it's not rocket science. However, these are the hospital records we're requesting, since it was a direct admit, she did not send them to the emergency room. I wonder if she had sent them to the emergency room, if things would have worked out differently. Perhaps they would have run more tests.

From my own research of the medical terminology used so much is not adding up.

I will again mention the nurses to my fiance. As I said he is a criminal investigator and since this most recent emotional shock has started to wear off he's starting to see things more clearly and still has a lot of questions.

Thanks again, I will keep in touch. However, we really need the medical records before we can move forward.

Lol, I keep forgetting to mention we have a very good friend who lives in Brunswick, Ga and she owns about 15 Gecko's.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Your friend is right up the road from me and we definitely have something in common. I Love Lizards! They are so cute and we must have a hundred or so in our little yard.

The lizard and the turtle are my two favorite animal fetishes. Friends have brought them to me from all over the world. It seems I always come home from a Pow-Wow with at least one lizard or turtle.

Now that your fiance's head is clearing, I know he will be able to take this situation "by the horns." The general arrogance of those working for governmental child protection services is a constant source of frustration. And sometimes the judges are even worse. I do understand they must err on the side of caution, as their main goal should be protection of the child. But any power taken to the extreme will end up abusive.

My prayer is the situation will be resolved as quickly as possible through the combination of our prayers and some effective "gum-shoe" by your fiance. I feel certain he has contacts to provide leads and advice. I also have the impression C&Y will come to realize they picked the WRONG family to mess with.

This situation should be "milked" thoroughly in the press, tv and radio if you can. If you're putting up a public fight, it will not only garnish local support, but can also prompt other "victims" of C&Y's abusive tactics to come forward and join you.

Another possible source of support may be in a local politician, one who is looking for some publicity and maybe a project to improve his/her chance at re-election. The media will respond to them and help get your story out. Just another side from which to attack.

But don't forget about those nurses. They have a story or two which need to be heard.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

If my friend is right around the corner then you'd probably recognize FLETC. She's a firearm's instructor and my fiance will be there in early June for yearly training...how I wish I could join him since he normally stays on St. Simon's Is during that time!!

As for my fiance having contacts, he does have contacts and will use them but feels we need to have the medical records in hand before making the calls, they're supposed to be ready tomorrow.

As for a local politian, I am not sure who that would be since we live 2 hours away from where this all happened. I will have him suggest that to his ex-wife, since she would know who the local ones are, they know the Police Chief, for crying out loud!

Will let you know what happens.

Thanks again

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
As for politicians, local is fine, but statewide would be better. They tend to have more resources, staff. C&Y is most probably a state branch, so someone at the state level would be more effective in stirring things up.

If the family knows the police chief, he may need to stay out, as he's too close. However, the police chief could drop some names for State Police, State Attorney General's office, etc.

I have solved several issues by contacting my state congresswoman and involving my state's reps to Federal Congress. If you beat every bush you can find, someone will fall out.

Good luck in obtaining the medical records this week. With those in hand, an objective review is imperative. Find the most reputable pediatrician in the state and let his office know what's going on. If there's a possibility of favorable media mention for them, chances are they will agree to a review of the medical records.

St Simons Island is great, but I much prefer Edisto Island, just south of Charleston, SC. It's home, so I'm not really objective. I know it will be hard for your fiance, being away during all this mess. Hopefully he'll gain some clarity, peace and inspiration that close to the ocean.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Medical records didn't come through yet. The family filled out paperwork for them to be released, hospital said they'd be ready by Tuesday. Then the hospital yanked them, the woman who called told us how to go around getting them, long story short, we need the supbeona. No idea where the lawyer is in all this, she seems to have disappeared.

I am sure the police chief is already aware of what is going on, he's close to the family, but I do understand his staying out of the whole ordeal. With C & Y they don't care who you are, really.

I have heard of Edisto Island, well we've driven through S.C on our way to GA, but did not stop.

Thank you for mentioning my fiance, I too hope he gains some clarity and peace. He's an excellent detective, if anyone can figure this out he can.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I'm so sorry to hear of the delay in obtaining the medical records. Their obstructing them from being released only serves to further raise suspicions. Something is "stinky" at that hospital.

But use the time wisely in finding that outstanding pediatrician, or ER doctor for the review. Hopefully you can find the attorney and get the subpeona issued this week.

The interim might also be a good time for some internet research on others who have been through this with C&Y. I'm certain there have been articles in the newspapers and on TV of past goofups and down right persecutions by that department.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Thanks, yes, they are refusing to turn over the medical records and according to HIPAA rules and regs they have to put in writing why they will not release the medical records. Apparently, their response to that is "it's not our practice". Are you kidding me? That right there is a violation of HIPAA. However, the hospital can say that they will not release the records because it would be harmful to the child. However, again, this needs to be put in writing by the hospital and it does not sound like they will do that. They are not protecting the child, they are protecting themselves.

It looks like the only way we'll get them is to have a Judge sign an order for the release of the records, but who knows how long that will take???

When this all happened I immediately went looking for information. There is alot of information about cases such as the one we are dealing with. Everything I've read make's me sick to my stomach, the abuse within the system is rampant, their "investigative" techniques are atrocious and in the end illegal. This is the "civil" system where anything goes anyone can lie and not be held accountable. If these cases were moved to the Federal system, it would be a whole different story. There would not be nearly as many children removed from homes as is happening today.

I wish I could say I am not worried, but I am. I just keep getting the impression of "smoke and mirrors".

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, what you can do is all you can do. I know you're already "riding" the attorney and have asked how to assist them. You've compiled information on similar atrocities. Have you been able to get through to anyone at the state level? Attorney General's office, State congress member, etc.

What about Tom Ridge? He is a former Governor with Federal contacts. Beat those bushes! Someone will fall out to help clear the smoke and break the mirrors. If your attorney starts getting inquiries from former Governors, state legislators, etc, it will probably light a bonfire under them.

My next step would be finding a reputable, objective investigative reporter. That might be hard, but the threat of publicity would certainly get wheels turning. You might want to look for a reporter in a neighboring state, or one whose coverage area is multiple states, i.e. Pittsburgh or Philadelphia area.

Multiple phone calls and emails from different people on a regular basis to state officials about this situation may quicken a response. They can ignore a few inquiries from one or two people. It's much harder with multiple, consistent inquiries from 20, 30, or 40 residents and fellow victims of C&Y's abuses.

Make a list of state officials, including mailing address, email and phone number. A sample letter to get people started would be helpful and keep the information consistent. Give it to everyone you trust, asking them to write, call AND email each person on the list over the next 3 to 4 weeks. Provide envelopes and stamps if needed. Someone, somewhere will get the message you are not shying away from this fight.

Get the names and addresses of all the hospital board members and start contacting them too. An intimation of publicity for them will most assuredly light a bonfire. They will either close ranks or start cooperating. Either outcome will provide cannon fodder.

Let the hospital know you're after C&Y, not them. But if they get caught in the cross-fire due to their lack of response or cooperation, so be it.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
lcp,

All good advice thank you! Unfortunately I am totally wiped out from my own hearing with my ex husband. Not only did I get abused by him, I got abused by the court as well as my own lawyer...I am ready to give up..I don't think I have anything left for anyone.

Have I mentioned the first five months of this year have been incredibly testing for both my fiance and my self and us as a couple?

I can't think, I haven't slept and I am totally exhausted.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

I'm still sending light and positive energy your way to help replenish all of the depleting circumstances. I know all of this is exhausting mentally, physically and spiritually. Especially when you live life to a different tune, trying to keep up with all of this "smoke and mirror" (which is how they all get paid...without turbulence, they would be penniless).

It still feels to me that things get back to normal, although reading these past details makes it seem like it's much worse. Honestly, what it feels like to me is that one hand is covering up for another hand - these hands would primarily be outside of that of your own.

To be honest with you, I'd take a nice weekend and just go with my fiance somewhere and come back after 48 hrs of a fireside grill, sitting by the lake or maybe taking a boat out...one rule though - no outside grievences, just the two of you, the night sky and babysitters for the rest of the world smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, Please Take a BREAK! It sounds like you're overdue and things have been piling up for a while.

When things around here get like the things around there, my husband drags me to the beach. If the weather doesn't permit, I dig out my copy of Coyote Blue and laugh myself silly while reading. My other options include watching 3 or 4 of my favorite comedies, or getting all my beads and rocks out and making some jewelry gifts.

I honestly know how you feel. January to June 2005 was such a time for us. Each day I would say to myself "This too shall pass." So please take a break to take care of yourself. Recharge and then battle on.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
P.S. Please try to get some good sleep & relaxation.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and lcp,

Thank you, I haven't really slept in the past two night, coupled with the past few weeks sleep hasn't been my friend.

Elleise, thank you again for reiterating what you told me in the past, I truly do hope things get back to normal relatively soon.

I was not sure what would happen with my fiance and I since we stopped talking after my own hearing. We did talk last night for a long time, and we are okay now. Through it all if I couldn't feel his love for me anymore, then I would have known we were over.

We had planned on taking the boat out on Memorial Day when my daughter is home (with her father this weekend). We cannot afford to go anywhere right now, and I restarted my courses in psychology this week.

Will keep in touch and let you know how we are making out.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

We're always here for you. Think of it as your own personal little hideaway where you can just let your hair down and your group of Earth Angels flutter in around you.

The boat trip sounds nice, maybe a picnic along the way.

I know it can be hard when you are in this line of work but let me tell you you are handling it all very nicely. I wish more people understood how their own energies can lighten or make heavier a trying load.

I have a mother-in-law that just love stirring a bubbling pot. It's so exhausting, let me tell you. Time for elleise to have some fluttering of her own, lol!

Ciao!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Readings, Courses & Angel Therapy

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 05/20/09 01:14 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Anna,

I've read your story and wish you wisdom, strength, and love in your trials.

It doesn't take rocket science to know that there's something rotten in the State of Denmark there.

I recently watched a program concerning judges in PA who were sentencing teens to horrific terms for nonsense because they were on the payrolls of the privatized juvenile detention complexes.

Oh dear, I hope and pray that this is not in any way related to your hornets' nest, but I get a picture that this is happening in *your man's family* precisely because he is the man to deal with it. As you can see, it's not going to be a simple task. But your roles in taking on that particular system are critical, not just for your family, but for other families in similar circumstances who would not be as well able to cope with it. Be certain there are many so afflicted, and gain strength and a sense of purpose from the knowledge that you will be helping them as well.

What I'd like to speak with you about is feeling insecure because he is distracted by the enormity of the task. You are new in your relationship, and sometimes it's hard to really believe in a new love when it's tested sharply before we feel we've had a proper honeymoon phase. It's a drat and double-drat when something new and precious is so tested. I know how you feel, and you're being very brave and very loving. I don't think I behaved as well when it became necessary to rescue a 16-year-old stepson from a bad situation in Belfast who landed on my new love 20-odd years ago. The interruption of the courtship by serious family problems on either side calls for as much positive affirmation as we can muster. If he can't be quite as attentive as he was before these incidents, try to keep your head. I'm sending you a flash of "old married woman" here---it's the confidence in your togetherness that you will never question and that nothing can threaten (so you don't have to feel teary when he hasn't been so sweet as he was this time last month....) If it could be bottled, it would be priceless, but this is the best I can do. Here: serene, loved, confident, powerful, matriarch, mate, helpmeet, you.

If you need help with the medical terminology once you get the records, perhaps I can help. The hospital's behavior in this has been most irregular. I assume that the custodial parent is requesting the records? If so, unless PA has some hincky laws (which is always possible) that hospital is behaving in a most irregular manner. I worked in Medical Records for years, and this is the first time I've ever heard of holding up medical records.

Mary Sweeney
Irish Culture Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hello Elleise and Everyone!

Thank you so much for your supportive posts! We have found out that the baby has hydrcephalus which is the cause of his swelling!!!

The last MRI showed that he has this fluid in several places on his head!!!! He has been referred to a pediatric neurologist and is able to be seen by a neurologist NOT contected to the hospital he was admitted to when this all started!

What is of greatest concern to us is that the original MRI showed this fluid in the swelling on his head and the Doctor did not call for a nuerologist consult!!!! This can be fatal if left untreated!

We believe he has had this since birth because of his enlarged head. Apparently when the Doctor was asked why the baby had such a large head she had no answer!!!

Hydrocephalus can be a result of traumatic brain injury in adults and children. However, the baby did not have a traumatic brain injury!!! He has and had no signs of a brain injury.

Hydrocephalus in infants is associated with a physiological disorder. The only way to remove this fluid is by inserting a shunt or with medication.

Now, you would think C & Y would immediately return the baby to his mother. Unfortunately, that is not the case, we now have to file for an emergency hearing, after he sees the pediatric neurologist and no one seems to know the date. What the heck??

Even after knowing this child has this disorder, C & Y STILL tried to get the mother, father and both grandmother's to sign a "parenting plan". Are you kidding me? Since the baby has a physiological disorder why in God's name would they have to sign a parenting plan. Why in God's name would C & Y have to be involved in this child's life forever??!!!

I saw the parenting plan they drew up, it is nonspecific, the verbage in these plans is broad and now I understand why C & Y can be in people's live's forever. Once someone signs that plan it means 1. that you did do something wrong and 2. give's C & Y the authority to remove the child again and again and again and 3. gives C & Y the authority to go back to court and remove the parents rights to the child. There is even a section at the end of the parenting plan that states YOU had input into the parenting plan! NO one other than C & Y had input into this plan. NO ONE signed the plan and no one will.

Thank GOD there is information out there regarding these supposed "parenting plans".

I do not know when the baby will be returned to his mother, but I do know he will.

Thank you all again for your supportive posts! It still makes me wonder what happens to people who do not know their rights, who do not know that C & Y is not out there to help the parents they do NOT in any way try to reuinite the families. They do NOT do anything they were created to do!

The fact that we have to get an emergency hearing to get this child returned to his mother says it all.

As for the medical records from the hosptial, we actually have to have a "pre-hearing" to get those records. A subpeona can be and usually is ignored in "suspected" child abuse cases.

As for what happened at my own hearing, my ex husband cannot even look at me, twice he has literally run from me. WHY? I have the "proposed" child support order that his lawyer wrote up after the hearing. I know half of what is in there was not argued nor even mentioned in front of the Judge. It seems it's his lawyer's way to continue to charge my ex-husband his exorbinant fees, lol!!

I will be writing the new child support agreement as it was discussed in front of the Judge at the hearing as my response to his "proposed" agreement, just like I did and was successful at writing the new custody agreement that was accepted by and signed by the Judge!

I hope this post doesn' sound screechy but why would my ex-husband not be able to look at me and practically run away from me whenever we have to exchange our daughter? If someone truly believes he or she is "right" they normally look the person in the eye and they don't jump or run when they see the other person!!!

I have to say my lawyer is acting the same way, but I think he is more afraid of my fiance than he is of me, lololol! However, in my case, I just did not prepare well enough and I relied incorrectly again on someone else to do what I knew I should have done my self and that is MY lesson, which I seem to need constant reminders on. I definitely depend too much on other people, especially when I "perceive" them to have some kind of authority or to know better than I do. I also did rely on my fiance in this instance and I should not have, not in the way I did.

My ex's behavior has brought some much needed laughter to our household!

My fiance and I are still not quite right and probably will not be until both of these cases are resolved.

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your post! You said "I recently watched a program concerning judges in PA who were sentencing teens to horrific terms for nonsense because they were on the payrolls of the privatized juvenile detention complexes"

I am in Pennsylvania, there were two Judge's involved and they both got 35 years in prison for this, which is called "kickbacks" which is ofcourse illegal. I recently heard almost 90% of the cases have been exbunged!

As for my fiance and I, I am not sure right now how we will be able to help others.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, I'm so glad you're back and and in full force by your posts. As for depending upon those in authority, my husband would say "Trust and Verify"

As for how you are able to help others? You may have already, just in sharing this atrocity. So many participate in these forums, or get Google hits from them, it's amazing.

Through your descriptions, you may have inspired, or prevented another family from signing one of those "Parenting Plans" from C&Y.

When we go through family crisis, especially in multiples as you have had them, it can be easy to pull inward. It's hard! You and your fiance are both hurt, frustrated, and upset at what's happening individually and collectively. What can you say, other then I love you, I need you, and we can get through this together, one thing at a time. One of the hardest things is to be reassuring when you're in the middle of being ripped to shreds as well. But reassurance will build hope and reinforce your bond.

Have a Great Memorial Day! I do hope you get out on the boat. Water can neutralize negativity and is always reassuring for me.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Mary,

I wanted to respond to some of the other things in your post because I did not get a chance to before now.

You said this is happening in my man's family because he is the "man" to deal with it, and you are right, I have always known he is the person to deal with this situation.

You also stated that I am probably feeling insecure, and you are correct, we have been distant with one another as we both deal with our own things, trials, etc., so much that I have been feeling insecure and I did feel as though I was going to lose him. Whenever he does something he gives 110% of himself, which means there is nothing left for him to give me, if you know what I mean.

We'll make it through all this mess and probably will be stronger than we were before all these things started happening.

Thank you again for your response.

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Talk about wanting to pull inwards, I want to pull the covers over my head until everything is resolved!!!

I really do feel like my fiance and I are drifting apart,and that does frighten me, but he says he's not feeling that, "I'm the same as always". But we're not the same as we were before all this happened.

I yelled at him tonight because I was angry with my self, and I did explain that I was angry with ME, not him, and he reiterated what I had just said, and I told him again that I was angry with myself not him.

We're not communicating like we have before. He's running himself into the ground physically so when we go to bed at night he falls right to sleep.

We've made love maybe three times since April and that's going from 3-4 times a week, so yea, I am a bit concerned. And I am a bit concerned that he's can't sit still, and he really is working himself into the ground, maybe in order not to think too much.

He has said if he goes to a certain place he'll lose it, meaning he'll really lose it, maybe running himself into the ground stops him from going to that place at night.

I get in bed at night, we kiss goodnight and I lay there with my eye's open and think. I end up getting out of bed, watching TV, reading the boards and doing homework. It's now 12:30am and he's been asleep for an hour and a half and I am wide awake....

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

You sweet thing. You've had one hell of a year. That's for sure. My cycle lasted 7-10 years. Every unimaginable person, negative situation, you name it, it found me. I finally shouted to the Universe, God/higher source, what have you, "I'M DONE!"

The only energy having a running force was negative. So, here I was trying to write and be inspirational while everything I have ever worked for poured through my fingers into ashen rubble. I gained and was layed off 3 jobs in a row, diagnosed with elevated Lymphosites, was in an abusive relationship and every 3 months or so was in court with the abusive spouse, miscarriage, etc. I think I weighed 98 lbs. I wanted to die.

One day, I did nothing. I mean from sun up to sun down I stared at the ceiling and counted the specks on the tiles. I came up with 53,700. It was the most productive day I had had in a long time. It was that bad.

The funny thing was that when I would even try to do something else the stove would blow up or the mop would split down the middle, I'd step on glass or sit on a fire ant hill (no joke), I even went out to my garage one morning and south side was missing. Two weeks later a semi broke in two and the cab ran into the lawn taking down every electric wire their was and my well blew up. So, I continued counting specks,tiles, it was safe and for awhile was the only positive I had. What I noticed was that the negative energies outside of my counting specks still continued. It was like a tornado I wanted no part of. Everyone's life around me was in chaos and my relationship with my husband now was the only light which was hanging by a thread. I even convinced myself whatever was going on around me would infect him so I decided to live in a homeless shelter. I'm really considering writing a book on all of this.

Anyway, he tracked me down and said I was the only real thing in his life. To him I was a ship weathering a storm no other boat ever would be able to manage. He told me I couldn't see that because I was in the eye of Universal chaos.

This is what I see in you smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Consultations, Angel Therapy & Classes

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, you nailed it with the word "Resolved." Here's one of the differences I've accepted between my husband and I. He wants to "Fix" it, I want to "Resolve" it. For me these two terms are not the same.

A "Fix" can be temporary, a Resolution is generally not. Although sometimes I will settle for a "Fix." (pun certainly not intended).

A well timed "OK, is there anything I can do to help you with this?" works well to draw us back together. In the midst of you fighting your own battles, it's a little reminder that his battles are just as important to you, and of the importance of working on them together. Sometimes, a break from your battle to help work on his can be helpful to both.

I hope some of this is helpful. I honestly know how hard it is to get through cycles like this.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
A
A
I apologize for popping in...but I am a bit confused. Is this an active forum? I ordered an e-mail consultation yesterday..... I came here and noticed some posting have the 2005 year????? I am about lost! hehehe! If this is an active site, would somebody let me know. Because I would love to be a part of it. perhaps I am forum "challenged"...but I am seeing 2005 dates, then I have seen 2008.... then 1 post talked about 2009. And I feel really dumb, because if this is active, I just sent Eleise an e-mail saying to refund my money because I think this is an inactive forum-website! YIKES! and YES, I have had my coffee this morning too! hahahaha!!! so anyone "active" in the forum with a little insight for me, I'd sure love it! In much Love & much Light! (((((HUGS!)))) -April

C
C
Hello. I'm fairly new too, but from what I've seen the ladies that are online at the time are great about answering. I've yet to see any requests for anyone's money. I think you will enjoy talking on this sight.

A
A
oh good! so it is active! Yay! I actually paid on her main site. I thought she'd be lovely to help me out! Especially since I felt the Angels led me to her! I am so happy this is active! Now I feel incredibly dumb for writing her an e-mail asking for a refund! UGHHH! I am actually going through transition and my marriage is healing but we are going our separate ways...... basically healing up old unfinished business...... I am just a desperate wreck! I am ready for this cycle to be over!!! I have cried, forgotten what I was supposed to be doing.... just all over the place! UGH UGH UGH! I know after its over I will be able to laugh at this all, but right now sitting in the middle of this painful yuck, its just alot for me right now...... but I feel soooooo stupid for writing her asking for a refund... I just feel sooo broken and lost and unsure of myself!And I am super sensitive anyways...so this is pretty hard. I am at peace about our separating....its just all the stuff in between...the unknowns, the where what and why's! I am so sorry for grieving here....and rambling on! I just needed to I guess! Thank you!!! In much LOVE & in much LIGHT! ((((HUGS!)))) -April

C
C
Remember that you are the Creator's daughter firat,and try to focus on any good thing that he gave you including yourself. When you are happy with yourself, you will be happier with a man. Let your grieving strengthen you instead of bringing you down. You will find things will become plainer if you try to walk in harmony with situations and try to remeber who you are. Be Blessed!

A
A
Thank you! seriously! I went and took a bath, and of course my 4 yr. old daughter had to hop in! ;-) but it was still a peaceful place!!!! It felt good to just relax and center myself and wash the grime away and be still with my little one! I have 4 beautiful children I am so blessed to have! I am learning to be happy alone and even in turmoil find serene moments! Transition is difficult. The tears roll and so many things seem up in the air! I have had transitions before, but nothing this BIG! But, I know on the other side of it, I will be a much better women for it! thank you for your positive words of encouragement!!! (((HUGS!))) In much LOVE & in much LIGHT! -April

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi April!

This is an active forum but there are some topics that visitors lose interest in and they sort of go to the bottom of the list.

Thank you for telling me about the email consultation as well. When someone orders a course or consultation payment is run through Paypal. Paypal then forwards an email to me. This has failed to happen now twice, yours making a third after being addressed and told it was a glitch????

I will post something here as a new topic but first will go into Paypal and let them know what is going on. I will also check for you on the consultation.

I appologize sincerely and thank you so much for for letting me know.

BRB

Also - before I forget, here is my email to contact me directly and you can PM me as well and I will get that too.

clairvoyance@bellaonline.com

Speak with you shortly!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thank you Elleise, for your wonderful words of inspiration and a reminder that while everything outside of us is chaotic my fiance and I are an anchor for each other during any storm. I can't tell you how many time's he's told me I keep him grounded. I suppose since we're each dealing with things outside of us, it would be natural for those things to affect us as a couple in some way or another, even if it's for a moment. And really, I see all this as a "moment" in our lives, not something that will be with us forever, because nothing is with you forever, lives are constantly changing even when we we're not aware that our lives are changing.

And, your recent article regarding negative times in one's life is correct in that these times help us to grow, sometimes as an individual, as a person and ofcourse spiritually as an individual and as a couple.

Thank you for the article, perfect timing as usual, lol!

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

You're correct, I did chose the right word, I do want everything to be resolved, because I feel like we cannot move forward until both are resolved. As I type this, I already know both situations will be resolved, perhaps sooner than I think, just not fast enough for me, lol!

When I or anyone for that matter, doesn't "go with the flow" or tries to hurry things up, that in and of itself will cause more friction, and I know I've had enough friction for quite some time, lol!

You mentioned taking a break from my battle to help him with his battle...I did that, but probably took too long a break, I know I did, because I got slammed in my own battle, I looked away for too long it's that simple.

However, his battle is now slowed down, we're in a holding pattern so to speak, so he's helping me with my battle.

So there you go....mine heats up, his slows down, his heats up, mine slows down...but neither of us takes our eyes of our own battles, we still work on them, we still know those battles have to be fought...mine should be wrapping up soon enough, my ex-husband does not know when to stop. Which has angered my lawyer and he back in the game, lol. Everytime someone "gives" a little when my ex is involved, it empowers him to take more...and my lawyer is fed up.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You hang in there and I'm not certain it's me that has the timing and articles thing down.

I will have three articles in my word file and I'll just stare at them, lol. I'll go outside and feed all the wildlife I can muster, come back and for whatever reason begin typing like the wind. Not every time, but more than enough times to notice. Then that's the article I'll go with. A few days later I'll get an email with some very kind words saying they stumbled on my site by accident but the article was something they just wanted to say thanks for writing.

Oh, I did want to pass along something I learned from my cycle. This may just turn into an article itself.

Negative energy not only loves company, it needs it to thrive! Negative doesn't mind negative company but it's positive that really gives it it's charge. It is a living breathing movement (for lack of better wording). If someone looks hard enough, even when they are on the top of the world and full of life, they can almost tell you, at least to the year when a cycle began. It's as if somehow something tripped a negative wire. It can be something that can consume.

If you have any indication that this cycle has been hard or taking a toll on your relationship, see if it's possible to make a pack with your hubby to be that for at least one day every 2 weeks (min) you don't care who, what, where happens, that is the one day the cell phones go off and no discussion about all the yuck. If you have to, get it out the day before or what have you and even make it a challenge for each of you to alter making the plans for that one day. Doesn't have to cost anything. Get some day old bread and go to the lake and feed the geese, cook out, etc.

It was absolutely notable when my husband and I stood as a team and recaptured a little life for ourselves. It was amaizing what happened next. The subtle guilt comments from others became more prominent. So, we were actually seeing then how much of our energy others wanted for themselves. Their battles became our battles and that's the way they wanted it or needed it to be. Our presence was a healing/comfort. Deep deep down, though, there were things they were doing that entangled their own negative cycles.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Consultations, Angel Therapy & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 06/02/09 11:50 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hey there Annalmcs, I was thinking of you the other day and hope things are going well on all battle fronts.

Let us know.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

You are right when you said negative loves negative but it feeds on positive. I have absolutely seen this in the past. However, it is up to us not to be drawn into the negativety, we do have a choice, we can embrace it, get involved and caught up in the negativety (feed it) or we can do the opposite. Obviously, we would choose the opposite.

So that is what we are doing, chosing the opposite. My fiance and I call a moratorium on dealing with the negative problems that have come up, lol...we know those issue's are not going away but we do put them on the back burner frequently now. Doing this gives us a chance to regroup and really clear ourselves just by being together and ofcourse we reconnect with one another.

We went camping last weekend with another couple and my daughter and her friend, we had a wonderfully relaxing time and a lot of laughter. We tent camping since our pop-up was in the shop being repaird. We literally ended up sleeping on the ground b/c our air mattress kept deflating. Interestingly, no one else's air mattrass deflated.

Please do an article on negtivety and how it loves company, but needs positive energy to thrive. When the positive energy is not there or is protected, negative energy deflates and does go away. We really do have a choice, we can either embrace it and let it affect us or choose the opposite.

Thanks for your response, it is always perfect in timing!

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Well, things are moving along on both fronts. My fiance had to yell at the lawyer to get a moving on certain things, like the subpeona's for the medical records. We cannot get a hearing without those being sent out, so they were last week. C & Y has about a week left to finish their investigation, as far as I know they have concluded their interviews. When investigating a good investigator knows not to ask the same questions at each interview, unfortunately I cannot say the caseworker or the officer is good at interviewing, especially this family. Questions can and are often asked in different ways, it is a way to see if people are lying or to see if someone's story has changed. Since my fiance is an investigator he instructed his family to listen carefully to the questions being asked and if they sounded familiar in any way, to respond with "I already answered that question, do you have another one"?

As for my own "battle", I chose to stay within the support laws and rewrote the support order. My lawyer found that our income shares were completely different than my ex's lawyer had, so we incorporated the correct one in the "proposed" support order. You see, my ex thinks that I want the increase really badly, however, he is incorrect. If we do not come to an agreement, I do not get the support increase for our daughter, on the other hand, he doesn't get his "unreimbursed" medical expenses either. Getting his unreimburse medical expenses is more important to him than the increase is to me, that in itself says a lot about both of us.

As usual with my ex you have to use the laws that govern custody and support, which I incorporated into the agreement. If we do go back to court, my agreement cannot be torn apart because it is within the law, if the Judge chooses to deviate from the law, 1. she'd be wrong and 2. I can then take it to the Supreme Court, just based on the deviation.

I was also offered a management position within my organization but was only offered a $2.00 raise to take that position, lolololol! I would still be making less than the administrative assistants that I would be overseeing. Right now my title is Admin Assistant and I am part time. However, my boss wants me to move into an Office Management position, which is fulltime, to do all the things he either doesn't want to do or does not have the time to do. Since I started with this organization, I have been doing mostly office management work, but have not been paid for that work. Needless to say if I take the offer, I think my fiance would throw me out on the street, lololol!

Thank you for thinking of me, things are moving along.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi anna!

Well, you gave me a great idea on the next article. "Negativety and the Positive Connection."

I need to PM you about your reading. Something more has come to light. It's been crazy here or crazier I should say. It's winding down a bit. I've been moving and trying to get organized again. It's a must when you're dyslexic grin

Your spirits, all considered sound brighter. Keep us informed if anything new happens. It's "feeling" more open, to me anyway. We're keeping you in our thoughts.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Courses

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

Glad I could help with your new article!

As for what's happening, we have the Doctor's statement during the hearing regarding our grandson, we gave it to a friend of my fiance's who works for a malpractice lawyer (who we both have met in the past and very much like!), when she read the Doctor's statement, she smiled and smiled and smiled. She is willing to help us from that end.

The police office involved called my fiance's middle daughter yesterday and told her to come in for a polygraph and told her "tell everyone else to call me". Ofcourse, she immediately called her father (my fiance), he explained to her that taking a polygraph test does not help either the police or us, because it is inadmissable in court. Regardless if someone passes or fails, it cannot be used in a court of law to defend someone nor can the police arrest someone if they fail the test.

So, my fiance's daughter told the officer that she would be more than willing to go in and be interviewed for a third time but she would not participate in a polygraph test. The officer blew a gasget.

My fiance called the officer and spoke with him....I was sitting right next to him while he spoke with the officer. My physical reaction was my chest was extremely tight, I started sweating and I realized this was coming from the Officer. He really really does not like talking to my fiance, he really really does not like the fact that my fiance knows more than he does about the law (Federal Law Enforcement, Federal Protective Services Unit). I still find that weird that my fiance is a part of FPS and this all has to do with Child Protective Services......

The Officer told my fiance that he had taken the information to the District Attorney, he said what would happen is that "we will have to charge more people than we have to", once he said that my fiance "do what you have to do, I'm not worried about it, it will all come out in the end". When he hung up with the Officer he said if they really did that, then the officer would be charged with several Federal crimes. It is a crime to arrest people without any kind of evidence, and if the evidence is fabricrated to get the arrest warrents, then the officer would be charged and he could lose his livelihood. I highly doubt this officer is that stupid.

My fiance said the Officer lost it while he was talking to him, the Officer became very emotional during the conversation, which says a lot.

I know my fiance frustrates this Officer, I could tell the Officer was frustrated and I wasn't even talking to him!

The "county" investigation must be completed and turned into the "state" by Tuesday, we all find it highly interesting that the Officer called at 4:15pm on a Friday, four days before the county has to turn in it's investigation and said everyone had to take a polygraph test. If that were the truth, he would have had subpeona's written and delivered to all the lawyer's weeks ago.

You can contact me anytime, through my yahoo address or even by phone.

Thank you!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna, I'm so glad the "stink" is finally wafting out of this whole mess. I'm praying things get "aired" out quickly.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

I hope things get aired out quickly too. However, we are dealing with Government services, and nothing ever moves fast when they are involved, but thank you for your prayers!

Last edited by annalmcs@gmail.com; 06/14/09 11:32 PM.

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Well here is an interesting "update". Today, we received an e-mail from a friend of my fiance's directing us to another lawyer who may be able to take our case, one who is aggressive. However, when I spoke with him he had no experience with C & Y and referred me to more lawyers, but he could not tell me whether they had experience with C & Y.

I did a search on these lawyer's but could not find them. Then I did an internet search (again!), and found a lawyer whose practice is limited to representing people involved in the system and is right here in our area!!! I called and left a message this morning explaining what we needed, she called back within an hour. I like her already, though I think she thinks I am a total ding bat, lol..I kept getting the maternal and paternal parents/grandparents mixed up. I got mixed up several times because I was trying to give as much information as possible in a short time! I'm really not that incompetent, but I sure felt that way during the conversation...sheesh!

I did an internet search when this all started for a lawyer in the area that practices this type of law, and came up with NOTHING, nada, zippo! She's right here, how did I miss her the first time I did a search and why did I find her now? Perhaps that is what happens when things "lighten" up.

I know my fiance is concerned about our finance's and I am too, we just got the bill from the lawyer that's handling the case now...the bill encompasses two months - April to June. We've already put out a bit of money and I am still waiting for a bill from my own lawyer for my own case...which I have repeatedly asked for and not received..my lawyer drive's me nuts sometimes...definitely a past life relationship with that one...

Then again, my fiance and I always seem to manage financially when we're doing the right thing, so while we're concerned we're not panicking...yet anyway, lol!

This new lawyer is not cheap, sheesh...I should have gone to law school, or atleast my fiance should have gone to law school, maybe he should start now..a couple people already told him he should get his law degree, he's an excellent orator and writer!

Will keep you posted!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Make sure work is not duplicated by the new lawyer if you use her. Make a list of everything provided to her and keep a copy.
(I know - preaching to the choir)

I'm hoping the delay in finding her may have in some way been necessary to increase her effectiveness, i.e. you found her at precisely the right time. Things have a way of working out like that for me, and I'm praying the same for you.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
For what this is worth....

I've found Lawyers, Psychiatrists, C/W, all seem to know each other in the same county.

When I first fought my case, the lawyer in town said, "I did this once before in this county and I told myself I'd never do it again for anything less than $20,000.00 down."

From there I investigated. Depending on a specific county, right and wrong matter little...it's all politics, churches and schools, especially in small towns.

if you happen to be in one, like mine was Elpaso, IL...look that up on Google...I started out with an attorney in town and ended up as far out as Chicago, IL before I made it out of "Whoville!!!"

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 06/17/09 07:20 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and lcp,

Thank you for your support, we need it now more than ever! C & Y finished their "investigation" and sent letters out to my fiance's family naming all of them the perpetrator, along with his daughter's boyfriend and a childhood friend.

Neither my fiance or I have received a letter, yet. The letter was sent the same day the investigation had to do be sent to the state. This letter states that their names are going the State Registry. They're all sending letter's by certified mail today requesting a copy of the report.

The childhood friend's mother called the caseworker, she asked the caseworker if they cannot pick one person who supposedly abused the child, if they automatically throw a blanket over everyone, the caseworker said "yes".

The lawyer I contacted is not in the county where this happened and I really do believe she should be involved, because of that fact, but my fiance wants to have her checked out first...being the investigator that he is....

We both said last night this is all still so surreal.....What a wake up call we both have gotten....

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
O Elleise,

I have this to be true also, which is why I now wish I had found someone outside my county, who does not have to "work" with the same people day in and day out, the same Judge's ect., because they do not fight as hard, they care about their reputation in the court room and with other lawyers, as well as the Judge's....and it should not be that way!

Therefore, if I had to do it again, I would definitely seek counsel outside the county. My own lawyer said, there's only so much he could do, he had to work with these people...I think that is the last thing I wanted to hear or anyone wants to hear!

Also, one caveat in my fiance's case is that our grandson was taken to a different hospital, outside the county for his appointment with the pedicatric neurologist. We don't know when he was or if he was taken for this appointment, the father and grandmother have all of the sudden shut-up. I am SURE C & Y have told them not to speak to my fiance or the mother or the grandmother about the case at all.

I also have a sinking feeling, that the father/grandmother is going to try for full custody of our grandson.

Last edited by anamcara; 06/18/09 01:53 PM.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The first thing I get is that it's actually good that the G-parents are mumming the word right now. Reason being is that there is information that can be disputed (thus a window). Also, if it were my case, I'd take it as far as an appeal if need be - not just talk. You need to get it in there like within a few days/weeks or it's tossed.

Also, the biological mother has extensive rights. There may be a period of time she gets to show her life is more stable. Don't let anyone make you feel this is the end all be all, though they may try to.

Below is one fabulous link:

Illinois Coalition For Family Court Reform

They may be in IL but they have connections all over, BELIEVE me. Annette is the contact. She will give you some valuable information courts DON'T want you to know about. She has 15 yrs. plus experience with this stuff.

In short, it's a money thing - big business. I had no idea how disgusting corruption and greed could be until I saw it for myself. Everyone gets a piece and there's provocation to keep said parties interested. Says a lot about the people behind it.

Hang in there. This isn't over by a long shot. Try not to beleive the illusion. I know that can be difficult. I'm sending strength and light your way! smile

Elleise
Clairvoyanc Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 06/18/09 03:56 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

We have every intention of "going all the way" with this case. You are so correct, this is BIG business, for every child placed in C & Y Custody they make money, it is so corrupt it is not funny it is very sickening. To think I actually believed this organization was doing good things, really trying to help families.

Did you now that there can be an "unfounded" report of child abuse, but C& Y can still say the family or person "needs" help or their services???!!! What a joke!

The mother's life is MORE stable, she is an extremely intelligent young woman and I don't mean just intelligent, she's off the charts intelligent!! I know she will go far, academically and career wise. She's already been asked to attend John's Hopkins! Sheesh.....

Thank you for the information regarding the grandmother/father staying quite right now. The information that can be disputed is the fact that the child has hydrocephalus and probably has since birth, and it does not come from abuse. However, it can come from head trauma, but that was ruled out in the hospital!! The tests taken in the hospital did not indicate head trauma, several doctor's who preformed the tests indicated that in their reports, "no evidence of head trauma". How is it that the pediatrician with all that medical evidence that said otherwise, still insisted the baby suffered head trauma, REPEATEDLY?

We know this is not over by a long shot and we've already said we will take this as far as we have to in order to get the child back where he belongs and out of C & Y hands.

Thank you again for the information! As always we appreciate any light and healing that comes our way!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh Anna,

Someone once told me that these things happen to people who have it within them to make a difference. Never does our higher conscience lead us to a place where we are to fail.

Please let us know how you are doing with all of this. I also wonderered if you have had any more thoughts as to your career/promotion, etc. Seems like there's something there as well. No coasting for you, lol smile

(((hugs)))

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
P.S.

Is it Friday yet??????????

Elleise

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Someone once told me that these things happen to people who have it within them to make a difference. Never does our higher conscience lead us to a place where we are to fail.

Hi Elleise,

But why does it have to be us???!!!! smile

As for my job, nothing moving there, as a matter of fact I had my official review on Thursday, (same day you asked this question), and all is great! However, my supervisor said he still wants to push for my promotion and raise, but in the same breath said he didn't think he'd be able to get it through. Oy! So, as far as I know, nothing will change. I had told him, since nothing was going to change, that means I am not taking on any work, (fiscal, analyzing, etc), without an increase. So, my job stays the same, period.

Thanks for asking though!!!

Anna

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
My fiance spoke with the lawyer, it will not be the woman I spoke with (she's about to go on maternity leave). However, he liked this lawyer, he had alot more information about C & Y than the lawyer we're working with now.

He said from what he could read this is a case of "abuse of authority", which we already knew. He was impressed with my fiance, he said "you seem to have everything under control", meaning what we've done so far is what he would have advised.

He also asked my fiance the name of the Detective working the case, my fiance's response was "there is no detective working this case, a bicycle cop is", with that the lawyer rolled his eyes.

The lawyer asked the same thing everyone done, where is the bruise on the baby's eye???!!! The picture's that C & Y took of him in the hospital DO NOT show a bruise and yet that is one of the things said in the affidavit that allowed them to take him.

In addition, according to C & Y the child's risk is moderate, apparently that is what is written when the charges are unfounded AND the mother/father (whomever) is given more than 1 hour a week to see the child!!!

We really cannot do much more without the medical records. C & Y sent a couple picture's, but they were not the one's admitted into court. The lawyer we're using now sent back a letter requesting them to send the one's admitted in court that day.

Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

Well, you asked why us!!!??? Honestly, these are people we have worked with in other lifetimes, it's just the stage has changed a bit. We'll also sign up, so to speak, with currents or issues we want to utilise what we've already developed as skills for in aiding.

Women and children were probably your calling and your fiance most likely has a calling for the/your work. He's drawn to it whether he agrees with everything or not. He too beleives in the cause - possibly even more so politically.

I like the change in attorney. A pregnant lawyer dealing with a C & W case just - well not my first choice anyway. Appearance is going to be everything and in politics right or wrong, they virtually always go with looks.

Thanks for the update and affirmation on the career/review! I appreciate them both. smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/26/09 09:31 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and Everyone,

Just a quick update. Last night, I realized and this was more through my guides than any one thing, that my energy is not needed in this situation. I did question why, every time I mentioned an avenue or something my fiance should look into regarding the case, like his daughter's rights during this whole process, my fiance doesn't necessarily get angry, but there is friction. When I try to explain my self, he just seems to either not want to hear my reasoning or I don't know what.

Last night before I went to sleep, I did ask why this is happening whenever I put my energy into this siutation. I saw three of my guides, smile at me and basically I got the instructions to withdraw, just stop putting my energy in this matter.

I only know that at this moment, my energy is not supposed to be in this situation, I am not supposed to be involved, which is really hard for me because I really want to help. I didn't even get any instructions to be supportive. Just that my fiance can handle this, it is as if it is him and his family have to handle this at this time. Things may change later on down the road, but "right at this moment" I am supposed to withdraw my energy from this whole thing.

Sheesh, this is going to be hard to do..not used to withdrawing from things I feel are important, just gotta trust its the right thing to do right now.

Anna
Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Just because you are withdrawing, doesn't mean you're not still paying attention. When I put my energy into something, my emotions tend to follow suit.

It may be you need to withdraw in order to observe and restore your objectivity.

My husband recently took a new position. This situation is not similar, but the way I'm "helping" is. At first, I was full of suggestions and things I could do. For weeks, I commented, "I can do that for you." The response was always no. I finally made the decision to just listen as he works through ideas and issues verbally. Since then, I've made a few objective observations he's benefited from.

It's not easy, especially for us "Helpers." My listening closely shows my support and interest. However, what he needs is objectivity and rationality, not emotional involvement.

Your objectivity may end up helping your fiance much more than your energy and emotional involvement right now. Maybe you're needed on the sidelines, more than in the middle of the game. My apologies for the football analogy, but there's much which can be done from the sidelines. We can all continue to pray for positive energy to surround this situation and provide for clarity and truth.

Another hard aspect of this is withdrawing your energy and emotion from the situation in a way that does not leave your fiance feeling as if you're withdrawing from him. Listening closely with minimal comment, and asking periodically how things are going may help for a good "withdrawal" balance.

You'll know when to jump back in with football in hand!

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Anna -

I don't know if you saw it or not, but a few posts up I said I would pm you about more information that came through regarding your reading. I don't know if I handled it well or not. I couldn't bring myself to present the info. to you.

Yes, I've been busy with the move, but in my heart, I was resistant. There is one more piece I'm wrestling with as well. Anyway, what you wrote about "withdrawing" is one of the pieces that came through. I felt it could have adverse effects if that makes sense...like making someone go forward in spite of, type of thing. I think i ended up writing an article surrounding the information instead. It was one of the Earth Angel articles.

So, as an affirmation, what your guides were able to show you came through to me as well.

What my husband is currently trying to help me with is - and it's a doozie!!! But here goes...

There is a difference between people who complain, cry, worry, don't know what to do and express specifically to you the complaints, the worries, the tears and annunciate with your name, "Elleise/Karen (anna, icp, etc.)...I don't know what to do (sob, sob, etc.)" and someone who WANTS our help.

oo, that's hard because you can see the problem, they're crying or angry in your presense about the problem. They'll say they don't understand and don't know what to do but my husband explains, they aren't really saying they want help. There's a part of them that intends to keep going the way they have been and there's a part of the dysfunction or struggle that serves them. They're not ready to dismiss it yet out of their lives. They have an agenda they can't complete without the chaos.

Brother...anyway, the man had to draw me pictures and I gave him 27 what if's. He lost 15 lbs in the process, lol. But the bottom line is if they don't specifically say, "(name) i need your (specific) help...walk away." Obligitory help is exhausting and people will be confused when you're not there in the crowds as usual listening to them, but you will be better able to do what you do best with people who do want your help and need you smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Development Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/10/09 01:02 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Icp -

That's really good advice. My reply is specific to a person that needs chaos in their lives. If someone truly needs a healthy shoulder or friend to listen, being there with minimum comment will do just that. My husband does this.

His lessons in this life and mine are so similar yet opposite. He rescues (or rescued) women especially in distress financially and I rescue (or rescued) people who appear distraught but didn't really want help. He has had to stop listening and I have had to learn to listen only or walk away.

Husband/wife or really any familial or firend situation is one where usually an opinion if asked or a good ear is just what is needed in the form of help.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Elleise and lcp,

What I didn't tell you was that I read a sentence last night that made me go "O [censored]!", lol.

Thank you both very much for your responses. Elleise, I didn't need you to affirm the information from my guides, but thank you. When I thought about it, the signs were already there, I just wastn' paying attention, now I am.

I don't believe my fiance will see it as a withdraw from him personally or even nonsupportive, he truly believe's (in his heart), he can handle this situation and I have to trust that. He has the expertise, and the ability to be non-emotional about it, where I do not and he has already told me he does not need nor does he desire my emotional involvement, it does not help him one bit. Plus, I know now the emotion has to do with my own issue's. Like you said, unless he says "Anna, I need your help with a.b.c." then I keep my thoughts to my self. And yes, he has specifically asked for my help and when I help him this way, things go alot smoother, we can discuss anything without emotion.

Sheesh Elleise, don't ever be afraid to tell me what you see/hear. I may not accept it at that time, but that's okay too. I am aware enough now to know that if my guides want me to know something they will get through to me one way or another, whether I am listening or not, :-). I have had too many experiences not to trust that they will get throught to me one way or another.

Which also brings up the wonderful point that, regardless of whether or not we are able to see/hear or feel our guides, they are always there, they don't leave us, they just find other ways to get through.

Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
There are two types of people I really try to avoid, and this ties into what Elleise wrote above.
Pot Stirrers and Wallowers
If there is not chaos, a conflict, or other source of negativity a Pot Stitter will "stir" one up somehow. They just don't seem to be comfortable unless they can contribute to or cause some type of ruckus in someone's life, and make it last as long as possible.

A Wallower seems to love misery, and feels it necessary to share all of their perceived miseries. I honestly do not know why. It takes so much energy from them and everyone else.

I have a friend who is a Wallower and her MIL is a Pot Stirrer. Just image that combination! I absolutely refuse to enable either of them.

Elleise, maybe we should start a thread about energy "vampires" and our nicknames for them.

I think those Anna and her fiance have been battling with at C&Y would definitely be included in the "Pot Stirrer" category.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Lol, very accurate, Pot Stirrer's and Wallowers, know a few my self, we all probably have one or the other in our lives or a combination!

Very good!

Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think so icp. I'll start one first by explaining what one is for people who are new to the subject and with it people can vent about what happened and how they handled or didn't handle or what happened because of it, etc. Thanks for suggesting it and just coming out and saying it.

My husband's mother is one. She isn't happy unless there is energy either tearing someone down (gossip) or if things are going too well, creating something that is bound to self-destruct. She'll even threaten to take her life or say things like "OOOppps, I guess I shouldn't say anything" and then goes ahead and says something negative. Can you imagine the guilt on her son? He hasn't been able to breath in like 5 years.

If you knew his energy, without the drama (and shell use her absense to make him feel horrid when she does speak with him) He's a lot like Joe in the Medium. He really is. She just does that thing, you know where someone goes, " im ooo..kkkk....well, i am (sniff)"

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/10/09 05:23 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and Everyone,

Just a quick update to let you now this week has been a bit surreal for both me and my fiance.

Some things we were waiting to happen have finally happened, amazing what strength and fortitude can do for a situationwhen you know you are on the right path.

Karen/Elle,

My new job came through on Friday, and you were right, I don't have to learn anything new, lol. While I did not get the money I wanted, it seems to to me if I did get what I asked for it would at this time, have a negative affect on several fronts. I am not taking on any new responsbilitites but I am getting apid for what I am doing now and I am very happy with that.

My fiance as well has had a few things happen in his career that have been positive and we had been waiting on, his came first, lol! How insynch is that?

We are still waiting for the medical records, though we believe the lawyer we hired at the beginning of the case, has them and is just waiting for payment on her bill before she hands them over. His ex-wife is taking a check to her on Monday, while I don't agreee with that lawyer's method= of getting payment, I know they don't work for free.

We will be scowering the medical records, I just hope they didn't withhold anything.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good luck on getting those medical records this week! Have you found a reputable pediatric neurologist to review them? If anything was withheld, a specialist should be able to spot the omission, as well as anything suspicious, such as post factum alterations, if any were made.

Congrats to both of you on the positive career outcomes. I'm so glad some positive things have finally been added to the mix for you.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

I'm very glad to hear about your job. And, thanks for the affirmation on the information that came through. I'm so very glad you went ahead with the promotion. It really builds for you here in the future. You get paid in more ways than one.

Once this court situation is finally stablized, I see a nice bright wave of positive and free movement for you and your fiance. It feels like you can breath again.

Once I removed myself from my ex-husbands tyrany (I mean I just began saying, "No...your life is empty and you need an audiance to fight in a courtroom to be happy. I'm done.) Little by little, life began being lived again.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Sorry I haven't written, just got back from a week at Janes Island in Maryland. It was a wonderfully relaxing week, even if we had to be towed in by the USCG, due to a dead battery! My fiance didn't realize the battery would need to be charged, we never keep the boat in the water!

In answer to your question, yes, we are aware we will need a "bigger gun" then they have in order to win this case.

Thanks for the reminder though!

anamcara
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

Thank you again for sharing what you are seeing. This past week was a wonderful way for both my fiance and my self to unwind and relax, by the third day of our vacation, I actually could feel the tension leave my body! What a great place to unwind, Janes Island in Maryland is on the eastern shore, but it is also a very quiet place too! In reading its history, the Annemenex Indians lived in this area, along the Annemenex River...I felt that it was a very spiritual place..and I do believe I had a spiritual renewal there...so much seems to have left me..I find I am not getting upset by things that upset me in the past...I am not reacting the same way I have in the past.

Also, being there for the Eclipse and New Moon was interesting as well...the tides were definitely higher than normal..we kept our boat in a slip at the park..when we went to check on it, it was practically sitting on the dock..

On the last day of our vacation, we got towed in by USCG. I have to say if I ever have to be stranded it would be with my fiance, he always keeps his cool! While we contacted the USCG for help, they couldn't come out to help, but they did post a bulletin on the channels for other boaters to assist us if they were willing. Then we called the Park and asked if they could help, the woman asked if my fiance wanted her to call the Department of Natural Resources, he asked her to do that. DNR said they would come out to help but were atleast an hour and a half away...it was hot and we had no cover over us, so DNR called the USCG (which was about a half a mile from where we were stranded) to assist. That is when USCG could come out apparently. I stood up in the boat and saw them leave the dock..that's how close they were to us, but wouldn't assist.

However, it was weird to hear someone say to me "Permission to come aboard, Ma'am"...lol..I almost laughed and then realized he was serious.

Both my fiance and I knew we had an angel on our side when we contacted the Park office to ask for assistance. I know she did all she could and then some to get us help as soon as possible. We were unable to thank her that day as the park office was closed by the time we got back, but we made a point to stop in and thank her personally as we left the next day.

Interestingly, she said she remembered us from last year.

I do already feel like we are starting to live our life, going to Janes Island at this time was a much needed rest/renewal for both of us.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Oh, the Wonderful power of an Island! I'm so happy the two of you were able to get away and re-charge.

The dead boat battery and Coast Guard rescue sounds like something that would happen to my husband and me. Everytime we get away, even for just a day, something strange, unusual, or funny will happen. These things accentuate our memories of the time together, and provide smiles and chuckles for many years.

All the crazy, insane, and humorous situations we've experienced have bonded us even closer together. I'm hoping they will do the same for the two of you.

Good luck on finding your "Big Gun" this week.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

Lol, it took me awhile to find the humor of the situation, but I did. Laughing was not my first reaction to say the least, mainly because we have my daughter with us.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
How are you doing? You popped into my mind tonight, and that's a very "wigged" out place right now. Much stuff going on, as evident by my lack of intelligent verbage.

I'm still trying my best to send good energy your way, but it got a little clogged up this week with my issues. Please let us know how things are going.

Last edited by lcp012586; 08/21/09 12:12 AM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hey Anna -

How's the office? You're in our thoughts and hoping you're doing well. We'll have to get you primed for the holidays. They'll be sneaking around the corner here before too long. Can you believe it?

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and lcp!

Thank you for thinking of me and for trying to send light! I am doing well I guess. We received the medical records, and lcp, you were right! The nurses certainly did have a story to tell and they wrote wonderful notes and we even got answer's to several questions we had that the Doctor refused to answer.

We have not, as yet, hired a medical expert, but the records have been turned over to the new lawyer. AND we're waiting for the films to be turned over, they seemed to have forgotten we asked for them too in the subpenoa's.

As for my office environment, things have settled down a bit. Still dyfunctional though. I have done all that you have both suggested and more. I even brought in a little cd/radio player. There has been alot more laughter lately, and that is new. Thank you for sharing both your stories!

As for the Holidays being around the corner, funny you should mentionen them! My fiance wants to get married this October 31, and I picked a date in mid-November. I thought about it for some time, but I feel like we're rushing, so next fall would be fine with me, which I told him and he's not happy about that at all right now. I just feel like we have a lot that is still hanging out there, that we need to get resolved, like my child support agreement, which has been hanging out there since last May since my ex-husband seems to be refusing to compromise at all and ofcourse getting the children and youth thing resolved. Plus, we'd like our wedding to be outside, this way we can have that late next September or early October

Okay...so who am I trying to convince, lol???

Thanks again for thinking of me, I cannot believe the holiday's ARE right around the corner!!!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Fall weddings are great, but have you considered maybe a Spring wedding? Might be an acceptable compromise. End of October will be here in a blink, next fall is yet another year away.

Please don't delay what you really want, even with everything that's going on. We've said it to others, been told ourselves, and we all need to keep reminding each other
To Take Care of Ourselves, and the good will come.

Take Care of Yourself, the Good IS coming!

Last edited by lcp012586; 08/27/09 08:51 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

My oldest daughter has planned her wedding for next May! You know it's funny, when I think about our wedding, I see a winter wedding which would be find with me too. I like winter weddings too and it's not important to me if we get married outside, it would be nice, but not necessary.

I just have a feeling our wedding will be late 2009, or early 2010..

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Go with your feelings! Obstacles have and will continue to pop up, but don't allow them to delay or sidetrack you from the time frame you feel is right.

This is a bit off topic but...
My friends refer to me as the Queen of expensive "Looking" wedding decorations. If you need some help with ideas from simple to extravagant, feel free to PM me. I've helped with so many weddings, if it's free or cheap, I've found it.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thank you, we are going with our feelings and will be married on November 14th!

I will definitely PM you lcp! We are getting married and having the reception at the marina where we store our boat, the river can be seen from the hall on the property!

So far we have the hall, and our invitations that we are doing ourselves, we are going to keep it informal. We still need to find a JP and caterer.

I like candles and have seen some nice one's for the fall that I would like to put on the tables. However, we are going to have to do everything! From renting the tableclothes to the place settings. We are having a buffet reception, a bartender comes with the place, that's it!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna
Check your private messages. I've left a few for you

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Anna - it sounds wonderful. I love...LOVE the idea it will be near water. Who know's we may pass through there come Nov. Timing seems to be everythin these days. I'm very excited for you and icp is very good at what she does smile!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

We'd love to have you come by! We are moving along with our plans. I just have to try to not think about it too much and I get inspired one way or another. We do have the Judge finally, amazing that you pretty much have to know a Judge in order to get married anymore...weird! I ran into several obstacles trying to find one, yet, my fiance knew one and even before he talked to her I felt she was the right one for us, not because he knew her, but because of who she is. She is also going to be important to us in other ways that I cannot share at this momment.

Will keep you up to date!

Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Congrats on that Judicial Contact!!!! This is something I need to add to my prayers for clarity and truth, to also request the people you need in your corner for this situation to be placed in your path.

I'm praying that's already in progress and will continue. I know you will recognize them immediately.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks, lcp..I knew we'd end up with her, I just had to wait out my fiance, lol. I am still praying for clarity and truth in all our matter's legal and otherwise.

I have always been able to recognize significant people that cross my path, and I do recognize them immediately.

An interesting thing happened recently regarding this particalur situation..(with our grandson), the state sent a leter to one of the people who had been said to be the perpetrator. The state says (in this letter) that C & Y does not have enough evidence (his lawyer requested a hearing at the state level) and that they had to go through the administrative process instead, which would be through the AJ (Administrative Judge)isn't that strange??
We have not seen the letter, we're waiting for a copy of it, but why would the state say that C & Y did not have enough evidence for a hearing and send it back to a lower court for an administrative hearing?

We should be having a new hearing soon, six months will be up in October.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Greetings Anamcara: I just read your post and will keep a candle lit for your weddin. Many lessings to you and yours. Blagoslovilate mati zemlja, Sarah Redhawk

Sarah Redhawk
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Greetings Sarahredhawk & welcome!

Where about's are you from? I love your blessing it is very beautiful.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/19/09 01:41 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
That's great news, but don't let your guard down. Not enough evidence for state prosecution is a wonderful thing, but you know how C&Y can mess everything up in families.

One thing I would find out about - how broad is the reach of the Administrative Judge? State Judges have to follow state law and mandates. Exactly what are the limitations of the AJ? That would be my next area of inquiry.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi anna,

Well if we're in the area, we'll drop by smile I often wonder if we all got together if the room wouldn't just spontaneously combust, lol.

You wedding sounds just wonderful and I'm glad you are fitting the happiness in with everything you have going on.

The court thing really does sound promising. Usually when they hand it down to a lower court it means they have to revise all of the bs statements they've cluttered up the court system with that they can't back. But icp's right, the "hand" can extend far so it's good to look into every detail. You're always in our thoughts.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/20/09 12:02 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks lcp and Elleise for the warnings. I do know that the ADJ often sides with C & Y. However, we also have the right to appeal the ADJ's decision based on the laws that need to be applied when finding someone guilty of child abuse. Therefore, if I understand the process correctly, if the state says there is not enough evidence "under the law", then the ADJ would have a hard time siding with C & Y, it would be a catch 22 for the ADJ, that is if I understand how the court system works. In other words, it cannot be bounced back and forth forever.

The "bs" statements, there are no statements, only that "no one in the family could explain what happened", which is why they threw a blanket around everyone calling everyone of them a perpetrator. In throwing a blanket around everyone like that, also shows they either have no evidence that anyone did anything to this child or not enough, because in the real world, if they did have enough evidence someone would have been charged by now On the other hand, C & Y and the young police officer could be totally inept in their investigative techniques, which ofcourse was apparent, to us atleast.

I am going to stop writing about this, because as I write, I can feel my mood darken, ugh!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I can empathise with the dark feelings. I had those myself on such a deep level when my ex-husband was running me through the system. It literally made my stomach sick. It all just felt so manipulative, from the town to the court liasons. Disgusting is the word that comes to mind. I did find raising my level or inner sanctions/vibrations paralleling with nature - not just being in nature but sitting and trying to match my vibrations to all that was working in harmony worked so very well for me. It still does smile

We'll keep you in our light-thoughts and gift you with sprinkles of spirit wellness!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks lcp and Elleise,

Ofcourse there is much going on around me and my concentration is definitely split.

I know all too well how dark the system is, and it can take a toll on people. Perhaps it is one of the reason's I am with this particular man in this particular lifetime. I have to remind my self not everyone in the system is dark, there are many lights in there too, such as the Judge we had for our new custody order.

I will continue to be aware of the information that I am given, and will act on the information if I am supposed to. I don't normally need to be told twice, lol!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Keep us updated anna. You're in our thoughts.

Elleise

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.