Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi lcp,

My oldest daughter has planned her wedding for next May! You know it's funny, when I think about our wedding, I see a winter wedding which would be find with me too. I like winter weddings too and it's not important to me if we get married outside, it would be nice, but not necessary.

I just have a feeling our wedding will be late 2009, or early 2010..

anamcara
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Go with your feelings! Obstacles have and will continue to pop up, but don't allow them to delay or sidetrack you from the time frame you feel is right.

This is a bit off topic but...
My friends refer to me as the Queen of expensive "Looking" wedding decorations. If you need some help with ideas from simple to extravagant, feel free to PM me. I've helped with so many weddings, if it's free or cheap, I've found it.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thank you, we are going with our feelings and will be married on November 14th!

I will definitely PM you lcp! We are getting married and having the reception at the marina where we store our boat, the river can be seen from the hall on the property!

So far we have the hall, and our invitations that we are doing ourselves, we are going to keep it informal. We still need to find a JP and caterer.

I like candles and have seen some nice one's for the fall that I would like to put on the tables. However, we are going to have to do everything! From renting the tableclothes to the place settings. We are having a buffet reception, a bartender comes with the place, that's it!

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Anna
Check your private messages. I've left a few for you

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Anna - it sounds wonderful. I love...LOVE the idea it will be near water. Who know's we may pass through there come Nov. Timing seems to be everythin these days. I'm very excited for you and icp is very good at what she does smile!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

We'd love to have you come by! We are moving along with our plans. I just have to try to not think about it too much and I get inspired one way or another. We do have the Judge finally, amazing that you pretty much have to know a Judge in order to get married anymore...weird! I ran into several obstacles trying to find one, yet, my fiance knew one and even before he talked to her I felt she was the right one for us, not because he knew her, but because of who she is. She is also going to be important to us in other ways that I cannot share at this momment.

Will keep you up to date!

Anna

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Congrats on that Judicial Contact!!!! This is something I need to add to my prayers for clarity and truth, to also request the people you need in your corner for this situation to be placed in your path.

I'm praying that's already in progress and will continue. I know you will recognize them immediately.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks, lcp..I knew we'd end up with her, I just had to wait out my fiance, lol. I am still praying for clarity and truth in all our matter's legal and otherwise.

I have always been able to recognize significant people that cross my path, and I do recognize them immediately.

An interesting thing happened recently regarding this particalur situation..(with our grandson), the state sent a leter to one of the people who had been said to be the perpetrator. The state says (in this letter) that C & Y does not have enough evidence (his lawyer requested a hearing at the state level) and that they had to go through the administrative process instead, which would be through the AJ (Administrative Judge)isn't that strange??
We have not seen the letter, we're waiting for a copy of it, but why would the state say that C & Y did not have enough evidence for a hearing and send it back to a lower court for an administrative hearing?

We should be having a new hearing soon, six months will be up in October.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Greetings Anamcara: I just read your post and will keep a candle lit for your weddin. Many lessings to you and yours. Blagoslovilate mati zemlja, Sarah Redhawk

Sarah Redhawk
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Greetings Sarahredhawk & welcome!

Where about's are you from? I love your blessing it is very beautiful.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/19/09 01:41 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.