Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Welcome to the Career Training Forum. My name is Dianne Walker and I am the new Career Training Editor here at Bella Online.
I was so excited to be accepted as editor of this site because of the unlimited potential for discussion. Career training can run the gamut from career development all the way up through job skills and knowledge. Those plus everything in between is what I hope to be able to cover for you.
If you have any questions or comments, if you would like to see articles on any career related subject, please feel free to let me know.

A couple of simple rules to follow:
Please respect everyone's thoughts and opinions even if you may not agree. Agree to disagree!
Most importantly, you know the cliche that there is no such thing as a stupid question? That definitely applies here.

I look forward to "talking" and sharing knowledge with all of you and please feel free to email, pm, or post any comments or questions you have regarding career training.

See you in the forums!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
"Can any body suggest me about abroad education in Australia and UK."

Last edited by BellaOnline; 12/30/09 11:29 PM.
A
A
best for career is yoga teacher training.
The course is designed to initiate students onto the path of yoga and prepare one to teach others. The program offers a strong foundation in asana, concentrating on alignment, vinyasa (flow,) strength, and breath. Emphasis is placed on the development of one�s personal practice, as well as, teaching methodology and its practical application. Classical yogic philosophy is interwoven throughout the program, drawing on Vedantic and Tantric beliefs. Students receive a thorough education in Anatomy and Physiology as it pertains to a yoga practice.The program also includes daily yogic chanting and meditation.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 12/30/09 11:29 PM.
K
K
Hello, I am Kelly, new to this forum and interested to know more career opportunities discussed here. I like your Yoga training, but there are more career trainings are available these days. I all depends on the person concerned.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Welcome Kelly!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
M
M
Hi! I am new to this site. Can anybody guide me from where should I complete MCSE Course so I can make a good carrier ? Thanks a lot !!! (In advance)

Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi Michael -

You don't say what kind of computer experience you have, but if you don't work in the field currently and want to work as a computer technician or do computer support, I'd suggest starting with an A+ certification and getting a job as a computer technician. You may even be able to get a job where they would pay for your MCSE or MCTIP (the newer program). Community colleges often offer classes to help you get A+ (or Microsoft certifications) inexpensively.

Also, be aware, many of the quotes I've seen for what people with an MCSE can expect to earn are grossly inflated or refer to people who have an MCSE and other education and experience. If you are really interested in computers and/or electronics, it can be a great path to take, but it is not a fast path to a good career. Additionally, more and more, jobs in the IT field are starting to require a degree. You probably won't need one to start out, but to move up and get better paying jobs, you are likely to need one eventually.

Good Luck!

Julie

S
S
Hi Michael BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Julie, Excellent answer. Thanks so much for helping Michael out.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
S
S
Hi michael try this site www dot onlinetraining4u dot com . It is best for online training for MCSE training

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.