Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Icp -

You have no idea how much and how far those words travel.

Ironically, it is the Native Americans, as far as what I sense and infiltrates my Soul that can hold true title to what it was that was taken. I have no historical reference, but my essence drives me to say these words that the lands are the Native american Indian's rightful owners.

Many of us have historically painful histories. They are no doubt painful and difficult to reflect on. Specifically though, with this, it is as if the circle comes back around. Like a "birdie in the hole" I think that's a golf term.

There are people and groups that complain or focus on the past and what happened to them, there are groups that have made the most in spite of their set backs. This energy, specifically seems to go back to a time and place where what was cared for and tended to and confiscated goes back "Universally", like a tide to shore and all look, not only, to these past ways but the rightful owners and LEADERSHIP. It is specifically the native american indian for this role. Money comes flooding in. There is no violence, demanding, scene making, etc. people of whole heart and will want and come driving in.

I will go as far to say that, if there were the means to begin reaching the people now, through technology, by all means now is the crescendo - the intially rising of entry. If it were a stock, I would say invest - your return will grow by at least 75%.

I don't know much about indian reservations. I don't know if it's feasable, technologically speaking, but do feel with help they could and will achieve this. But this is the "rising up" that I sense. The energy I had to wait a while to put my finger on the word or group that was coming through.

There comes a time of gov't and economical dismantling and this will be the equivelent of the universal red carpet. We'll just now begin filling the seats.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/31/09 04:22 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Based on what little I know, the larger reservations are progressing, but at a very slow pace. By progressing, I'm referring to technology and the effective use of what little resources they have. You have to remember, reservations were set up on the "crappiest" land in the country. When valuable resources were discovered, government and leaseholders swooped in to benefit.

At one point, the BIA (Bureau of Indian Affairs)had "misplaced" several millions in land use funds that should have been distributed to several tribes.

What most don't realize is there are numerous small pockets and communities of Native Americans through-out our country. I belong to one and live near another. While we may not have land or language, we do have some knowledge and survival skills, which is why we're still around.

My sense is these small local groups will be setting the example, sharing the knowledge, when things get bad. These small groups are another resource, possibly local, we need to be investigating, establishing relationships and networking with.

There's a ton of survival skill knowledge on the internet. But there may be more "relevant to your area" knowledge, nearby within a local Native American community or association.

The easiest way to network and learn is to attend local gatherings and pow-wows. They are not only loads of fun, but very informative. The Cherokee of St George, GA are having their Spring Pow-Wow this weekend and we're taking the RV down to the Tribal Grounds this afternoon. We've got flooding all around, but it will be clearing up Friday and Saturday.

I can't wait to hear the drum! You don't have to be of Native blood for it's positive affect.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
L
L
I felt this way a couple of days ago. It was a very strange experience and I just felt very heavy, especially in my head. Sure enough, some trouble came about the next day. Does anyone ever have bad headaches the day or so before that doensn't go away until the the negativeness is gone? Wondering if it is just me.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I'm certain you're not the only one. I also get bad headaches and pressure when dealing with negative people in particular. I can generally remove myself from a negative situation or, if stuck, shield myself.

A continual heaviness in my shoulders, which leads to a stiff neck and headache has, in the past, precipitated mainly terror attacks, but sometimes plane crashes. The heaviness would come on gradually, but intensify and remain until the event occurred. This could be from 4 to 6 months on average.

I say "in the past" as it abruptly stopped around May 2000. Thankfully, I was spared prior to the events of Sept 11th. However, the heaviness and gloom/doom sensations which always accompanied it, returned this past November. It has intensified and I'm back to the mental and physical exhaustion I experienced prior to Lockerbee and Oklahoma City. With those, I had some clues in dreams (both night and day). I'm keeping track of my dreams, but no clues yet. This might take a good bit longer.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Hi Eleise and all, I was wonedering the heavy feeling or mine i could explain the feeling its quite painfull and distracting throughout the day. When i go outdoors, i feel the sensation of negative energy that gives me a little uneasyness or scared. The pain at the back of my neck is most times extremely heavy. How can ease the pain and stop being so hypersensitive with the negative or maybe positive (yet i'm still in the verge of recognising whether it is positive or negative energy (feelings)). Still uncertain. So far i feel..if it brings me a feeling of butterfly in my stomach then i would be experiencing a positive energy and if i feel cold, neck pain or chilly feeling along my spine, scared, then it would be negative. Plaese let me know is this how i can learn to differ both energy. Thank you....! Just, Alda

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Alda,

It sounds to me like you are a Sensitive or Empath. These are people who react to stimuli outside of themselves such as, sound, traffic, crowds and emotions like a tuning fork.

If you haven't seen how a tuning fork works, it is all metal and has a handle with two long prongs protruding from it. The slightest tap makes it vibrate for what seems like forever if you have the patience to sit through one of it's cycles.

Empaths, especially when they are just beginning to realize they're different often try to drown out the sensations with drugs, alcohol or seclusion. It is literally painful for them to go outside of their personal environment (usually their room or home). They often tend to be diagnosed with agoraphobia (fear of crowds)...

I don't care for psychological labels, because they stick with the person and taint a great deal of life's experiences. So, someone with a gift such as yours can end up feeling there is something wrong or deficient within them instead of realizing just how amazing such a healing gift among other things can be.

Often empaths make wonderful counselors, directors, artists and cooks. They can smell and sense things a great deal of the more desensitized public can't.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Consultations & Angel Therapy

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 04/12/09 12:46 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Hi Elleise, Thank you for replying. Very glad. You do have a great deal and amazing knowledge and answers to my thoughts! At this point of time i feel that i am slowly finding myself here. =) Question ya. =) From the post above, when you mentioned "I don't care for psychological labels, because they stick with the person and taint a great deal of life's experiences.", what do you mean? I want to understand. THank You again Elleise!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Alda,

I'm so very glad you're here and are feeling welcome & comfortable. I know when I found people such as myself when i was first starting out I found a great deal of relief. We could almost finish eachother's sentences with what we experienced and how we dealt with it.

What I meant by I don't care or like psychological labling is that virtually every person I have met with developed sensitivities (in the beginning) wanted very much to shut them off or felt they were going crazy. So, they would take a trip to a psychiatrist to be analyzed by a doctor. They felt very much as if they weren't meant to be here. They weren't like everyone else. They hoped for medication that would make it go away or would just opt to drink alcohol or go into seclusion to drown out the experiences because they were so painful.

I am speaking specifically of clairvoyant, Empath, medium, psychic experiences. There are medical conditions when counseling and medication offer help but in the cases I am speaking of, the people knew they could "feel" other people's emotions, or would have precognitive experiences that just made them feel crazy, especially when the visions and dreams began coming true regularily. It seems it starts out random and then increases. Sadly a couple of individuals didn't want to even live anymore. They felt what was the use when all they became was tired from feeling all of the horrors and negativity in the world and there was nothing often that they could do.

There's a joke or saying actually, a lot of us say, "I don't know if what I have is a gift or a curse. I guess it depends on what day of the week it is." Many people inititially feel it is a curse and with training, balance and meditation find a place to utilize their sensitivities and see what a wonderful gift it is to have it - honestly I've had a few people angry at God for having abilities who end up saying they could never, not ever or even want to ever live life without them. They find a truce both they and the gifts they have can live by wink

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Consultations, Angel Therapy & Courses

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 04/14/09 06:13 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Hi Elleise, I have been trying to make sense of all the feelings that only the souls of the people from this site can understand. You cannot believe how i suddenly felt the existance of my body on this world. That my body is here, but something is always still wrong? I have been guessing that my soul is gone..And i can feel that someone else is looking at me all the time. It's me. Is this a sane situation? i mean..seriously..i always admit that i am crazy..and i funny way, it makes me feel better..hehe.. I just registered in this website called the empath community..it felt like a home to me..=) One thing i have changed..i have been staying indoor more than usual..i enjoy it..i enjoy solitude..i feel safe..but my boyfriend thinks its not healthy..its hard to make him understand all this..anyways just to let you know that u have save my life..thank you again.. Love & Peace, Alda

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Alda,

You know, one of the most frequent questions I have recieved by Empaths, Sensitives, Spiritual healers, etc. is, "Why does it take so long to meet up with other people like this? It seems like it takes so long, but when you meet one, you know it."

It always came to me that the reason for this is that these types of individuals are scattered like seeds across different lands and countries because if they weren't, they would never ever leave their spiritual community. They would congregate and discuss which is what they did in the spirit world but came here in order to aid and bring balance.

Of course I can't prove this, but the feeling I'm getting through dreams and visions and mostly sensations (daily) is that what we are experiencing now in this world at this time is almost a recreation of how other "lost civilizations" fell. We haven't learned. When there isn't balance between spirituality and technology - the later begins trying to play God basically and falls. People such as yourself are emploring spiritual balance and it can feel painful - almost like being homesick. It was out of love though you came to aid mankind - save it in whatever way you can, just one soul at a time even to try and prevent a similar fate of past cultures.

All of this may sound off the wall, but I had started to piece together dreams, some 15-20 years ago with names of places I've never heard of and the dreams themselves. There was chaos, advanced technology, tyrant gov't, ego, and natural disasters working against them.

Because they acted out of greed and ego for the most part, their civilizations were lost as they couldn't handle the disarray the earthquakes, great waves and vulcanos brought upon the people. They also used natural forces as well - crystals and magnetics, etc.

The civilizations that keeps coming up in the dreams are off the East coast. They are no longer visible though - almost like islands. In one of the dreams they showed me Gibraltor. Ii'm not sure why, but it also has to do with the location.

You know Alda, you save us right back by showing us there are even more spiritual solidies coming into the planes to relieve us of our duty when the times come, lol. Someday you will help someone, just like yourself coming to relieve you smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Healing Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.