logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
Hi, I am new to the boards but to not to trying to juggle home, family and trying to take care of myself. Wondering if anyone else uses Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home workouts? I have been using her workouts for 3 years now. I have lost weight with them along with eating healthy. I love the fact these programs are easy to use and are perfect for mom's at home especially with young children. I recently was randomly selected to try out a few workouts from a new series of 6 workout kits that Leslie and Target are introducing at selected stores next month on April 5th. I am really excited about them. The series is called Walk Your Way Thin. The box came the other day and I couldn't wait to try them. The ones I was fortunate to try--Belly, Buns and Thighs, Walk off Even More weight with a new tool a weighted belt and a 3 Mile walk that uses Leslie's trademark Walk Belt. The Walk Belt has been a favorite of mine for a long time but the new Weight belt is going to be a favorite of mine too I think. Belly Buns and Thighs is a great lower body and ab workout and comes with a toning tool that works the legs with heavy ankle weights. I can't wait until they are officially released to check out the other 3. For more info on this system and to find out which stores in your area will be carrying the new kits got to walkathome.com I hope I am not the only Leslie fan out there?

Last edited by debwalkz; 04/02/09 04:39 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
debwalkz, welcome to the forum, We hope that you will enjoy your stay!
Rosie

Rosie L
G
Shark
Shark
G
I have used Leslie's workouts off and on. I have the one with the 1, 2 and 3 mile walk and the blue weighted balls.

They are good. I have a lot of vhs/dvd's and I like to mix them up.

Coffee in the News

Last edited by Gayle-Coffee Editor; 04/02/09 06:28 PM.

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
Elephant
Elephant
I love Leslie. I think she's cute and her system is great for beginners.

I bought it for my mom who has a terminal lung condition. She uses them from time to time to keep her endurance up.

Unfortunately the entire system is not challenging for more advanced exercisers. Too much isolation not enough intensity. I would highly recommend it if you're just getting started or if your body can keep fit with easy to moderate workouts.

If you have stubborn fat and you're not new to exercise your body definitely needs a workout plan that's about 10 times harder than any of Leslie's dvds.

Take it to the next level with Body for Life for Women
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art32613.asp

You can also try Lean Long & Strong
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art28086.asp

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

G
Shark
Shark
G
Doing something is better than the couch, I always say! LOL!

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
Elephant
Elephant
Something is better than nothing but for those frustrated about not getting results it's important to address intensity and progression.

Most people who email me are frustrated because they are on a plateau and they don't understand that you have to keep raising the bar to keep burning fat and getting fit.

It's all about working out smarter if you want to look and feel great : )

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
I have her new intervals 2 mile dvd and I like it - I alternate using that and going to the gym.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.