Print Thread
S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S
Neti pots work miracles for most allergy and cold sufferers but for a few of us, we need something with a little more punch. That's where a Hydro Pulse Nasal Irrigator may help. I like to call it a power washer for your nasal passages. I recently purchased one and am finding it cleans my nasal passages better and restores the normal function of the nasal hairs. Read about my experience with one in the latest article from the Allergies and Colds site at BellaOnline.com. Here's the link: http://bellaonline.com/site/allergiesandcolds

Sheree Welshimer
Allergies and Colds
Allergies and Colds Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
My nose is so stuffed, my Neti Pot won't work.
Sheree does the Hydro work even if your really stuffed?
What does it cost i paid 14.99 for just the regular plastic pot.

Rosie L
S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S
It does work even if you're really stuffed at least based on my experience. I got mine when I was really stuffed up with a sinus infection that wouldn't budge. My Neti Pot wasn't doing anything but the Hydro-Pulse puts the water under force and it goes right on through. The device is a bit pricey. I paid about $117 with shipping and handling. If you could find one locally, you could save shipping. Also, if a doctor prescribed it for you, your insurance might pay for it. As I said in the article, it's expensive so it's really only worth it for someone who has tried everything else. You also could try using a washed-out dish detergent bottle. Sometimes people get a little more force because you can squeeze the saline water out rather than just pour it out. It's worth a try before you invest more money. Hope that helps. Let me know how you do.

Sheree Welshimer
Allergies and Colds
S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S
I forgot to mention you also can get a nasal attachment for a WaterPik (not cordless) if you happen to have one of those. They are about $10-$12. I haven't tried one but it's definitely cheaper than buying a whole, new Hydro Pulse especially if you have a WaterPik.

Sheree Welshimer
Allergies and Colds

Moderated by  Sheree-Allergies 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.