Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I used to adore thin mints (I was a girl scout right through the gold award / 12th grade) but now I'm low carbing smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Those new lemonade ones are so good. We had switched to the other baker this year and they were in our lineup. Oh, I hope we keep the same baker because they were too good and I need to fill a freezer with them. They are great in tea.

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Hi Violet, yes there are two versions of the lemon GS cookie this year, my niece has one and I have another niece that has the new one and they are sooo good! And P.S. They are great with tea!
Mary Caliendo
tea editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
G
G
Sales dates vary by Council. Here in Arizona, we sell from January through March. The best you can do is call your local Council (or check for a website) to find out the dates in your area.

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
anyone try to make a cheesecake topped with your favorite girl scout cookie pieces??

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
From talking to our cookie mom, the cookie sales were definitely down in our area compared to recent years. It affected everyone in our service unit... even the Brownies, who have an easier time getting the sales, weren't able to sell as much. We were thinking the downturn in the economy played a part.

Would anyone be aware if there were similar situations in other parts of the country, or was this something that was isolated more to my area?

Lesley Aeschliman
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Late last week, my daughter got her patches and prizes for selling cookies this year.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I really didn't like the look of this year's cookie patches.

Lesley Aeschliman
W
W
I live in Dupage Illinois and have yet to see one girl selling them, I am very disappointed. As I use to be a leader, and there was always tons of girls everywhere selling them. Now that I moved down here, I can't even find one store that has girls out selling....

R
R
I'm a former GS desperately trying to find out the name for a retired GS cookie variety. The cookies were were like two shortbread cookies with lemon creme between them, and a raspberry filling in the hole at the top with sugar on it? I'm been googling with every combination imaginable to figure it out. They were my favorite and it's like they never existed. They kind of look like these [url=http://www.supremecheesecakes.com/images/31030P.jpg]Singoallas[/url] Sorry for the broken html, it showed up right when I previewed the post :/.

Last edited by ruvane; 04/04/09 04:14 PM.
J
J
Could it have been the Pinata. They were to be strawberry fruit- taasted like apple to me. My son loved them and they made them about 4-6 years ago. And then cancelled them. I also found a link with old cookies in it. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.