logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tiger
Tiger
I have been using HostPapa for the last year. They have good customer service and their main package is loaded with stuff. It's currently $5.95 a month. They are a Canadian owned company who's mission is to use only "green" energy to provide their product.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I love HostGator - they're inexpensive, friendly, reliable, and always there when I call! I've signed up for 3 years, and I can't remember how much I paid, but it worked out to less than $5 a month.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I love my web host and can't recommend it highly enough. In fact I first saw it here at Bellaonline, being used successfully and professionally by editors here. I now have a site there myself!

The reason I like it so much is because it is all-in-one (Affiliate Website Building, Training Course, Site Hosting, Internet Marketing Toolkit) - also the buiding sites part of it is step-by-step and foolproof!Perfect for the work at home marketing I wanted to do.

It's used by lots of sorts of people, from experienced business marketers to newbies
the Affiliate Website Building Host page I liked the most when I first researched it was the WAHM page.

Here's to another year with my student buddies there!

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I use Hostgator too. I have a main website and 3 blogs on it.

T
T
I've settled on synthasite. I'm pretty happy with the site so far. Their tutorials worked great for newbies like me.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes, I had a look! Looks good so far I like the 'witchy' feel - is it a blog or a website? let us know how it's all going as you build it, so we can all compare notes!

Still happy with mine..... I feel very secure there. Will let you know how Affiliate Website Building Host is going too!

Going to firm up my google adsense on there tomorrow, and add a few merchants.

T
T
Thank you. I do have a thing for paganism *grins* I guess it would be part blog and part website -- on the website, I interview artists -- writers, musicians, etc. (and I would love to interview graphic artists because some of the graphics out there are just knock out gorgeous. How do they come up with these beautiful pieces?) On the blog, anything goes -- as long as it's not hateful or includes an ick factor.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Very wise niche! I've heard a little about the health benefits of blueberries - aiming to plant one this year!

My hosting service is more for websites than blogs - bought it this time last year so wrote about how easy the page builder was as an anniversary-marker!

My Favorite Easy Website Hosting

I've been with Hostgator now for about 4 years. My websites have never been down and their support is excellent. They provide live chat support and even if you are in a different timezone, support is available.

Kind regards,

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Update - just to let you know i renewed my website hosting service for another year as I have come to depend upon it fully and it hasnt ever let me down.

The guys at support are excellent and are faster than some of the blogging support ticket services I use. I have now sub-domained my Typepad blog there as well and it's working great.

The Valentine Special Buy 1 Website Get 1 Free Deal is a great time to buy too!

Don't waver too long though-finishes 14th Feb midnight!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.