Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I find a lot of students wanting to develop their psychic abilities, more and more anyway. have two thing that always seem to surface. I can pretty much attest to them myself, lol.

One, they want to learn to get past resistance, whether it is their own self-doubt or like most of us, plain ol' fear.

Two, they react to the weather, especially storms!

If you ever need to question yourself, whether or not you have abilities. I think the question, "Does the weather affect you?" is a great place, if not THE place to start. It's simple. That's what I like about it.

The reactions will be anything from a giddiness, to being at total piece when there's a storm, especially, in the area. While others may be nervously watching the weather forecast, people with psychic tendancies seem to bask in the extra ions in the air.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Psychic Development Classes

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/10/09 10:27 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
R
I am alright in storms - i.e. not scared. I especially love a light rain. Sunshine or overcast is alright, too.

Cool weather (below 50) - no good. I can't really say I "hurt" inside, but I am uncomfortable. It came upon me when I was sick with something and the Dr's really didn't know what - I was about 13 or so - never could take winter after that.

Robin Rounds Whittemore
Sitcoms Website
Sitcoms Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
This is interesting.

My migraines go nuts whenever the weather changes, particularly if there is a thunderstorm in the air.

It is because of the pressure changes.

I wonder if the same thing applies here?

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
T
T
i MUST SAY THE MIGRAINES COME AND GO WITH THE WEATHER...i CHANGE WITH THE WEATHER...BUT I THINK THAT i'M AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER, BUT THIS FORUM HAS ENLIGHTENED ME...

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I love thunderstorms, even after living in a house struck by lightning 7 times in about 8 years. I'll admit that was scary, but the house never caught fire. My neighbors referred to the section of dirt road that lead to my house as "lightin' alley." That house was very special and definitely had a protective spirit. When I went to look at the house to rent it, I walked in the door and got an immediate "spirit" hug to let me know I was in the right place.

I can also "smell" rain and lightning before it gets close. However, a lot of this is merely paying attention to my surroundings. My attention level definitely increased while living in that house. It was right on the Intracoastal Waterway, and all that water attracted weather.

It's also in paying attention to my body. Having broken several toes, I have biological barometers in my feet. However, in spite of all the natural weather indicators, I'm still enthralled with lightning and the sensation of renewal afterwards. I agree to being sensitive to the ions released by lightning. It may be that I'm a bit more sensitive than others.

I've lived through several hurricanes, a few days of tornados all around, earthquakes, and two waterspouts. But I'll take an evening of watching cloud jumping lightning any day. It's so beautiful.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I absolutely love thunderstorms! I am completely at peace. Normally I have insomnia (terrible) but give me a storm and everything is right in my world, lol.

My husband on the other hand gets migrains and allergies when it's about to storm. Even if it's sunny out, he'll start to sneeze out of nowhere and I'll say, "better role the windows up, something's in the air..." It's always stormed when his sneezes come out of the blue. Other than that, you pretty much know when he's allergic to something. It's almost always something obvious causing it, like cats or if someone just mowed their lawn."

Pressure, ions or not, we'll ALWAYS (if we're able) pull up a rocker on the front porch and watch the skies talk during stormy weather. It's so beutiful and powerful, taking on a life all its own. It never frightens me.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Homepage

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
I love the stroms and the sound of the rain..it never fails to keep me in peace..sometimes i wish that the rain never stopss..hehe..=) When it's sunny and hot, i cannot take it. It gives a really bad stif neck and headache..hehe..

Last edited by alda; 03/28/09 12:00 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Alda,

You sound very much like a mixture of me and my husband. I absolutely love storms. I act giddy almost when I feel one coming. The sun gives my husband headaches, terribly. He has a great deal of telepathic tendencies and precognition. I am pretty much a psychic mutt, lol. I get all sorts of things at all different times and places. I do need the sun though. I tend to get sluggish or just down when it's grey and rainy for too long.

That's odd. I love storms, not so much the rain. I will have to think on that one.

Glad you're here!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Home Page

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and Everyone,

Love, love thunderstorms, but hate grey days! Love warm rains, but dislike cold rains.

I was born in the summer, so maybe this has something to do with me disliking cold rainy weather. I like hot weather, but not humid weather, I start to feel claustrophobic when it's hot n humid out and I also get lethargic.

Anna

Anna

anamcara
Hi all, Talking about rain, where i come from, it just finised raining. Absolutely peaceful. Just want to share how rain effects me. Wheni listen to the rain drops..the sound of the rain splashehs everything that is outside my window..vision a blur..i lke to open my window and smell the air..a little warm sensation as my nose senses the air..for me, it smells "clean" again..=)i'm at peace... That's is how i can describe..why i love the rain so much..some people says..when it rains..i mean..most people..espcially ladies..connects closely to thier emotion..that is what i've noticed for the past few months...=) i've a friend, after she had a bad break up with her boyfriend whom she love very much. I sat next to her while the rain pours, she said this "I cry..so does the sky.." ALda..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.