Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
Oh my gosh! Is that Eva playing Tyra? Heck, I didn't even notice and I've watch all the Top Model shows! LOL I kept thinking she looked familiar...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
Parakeet
Parakeet
K
Yeah, Jeanne. Remember her on Top Model. She was one of our favorites, especially considering her background. She'll get better hopefully with the acting.

I'm sooo sad everyone, frown Brad is leaving Genoa City. Noooo!!!! cry And he was soooo handsome. Hey, as soon as someone knows, keep us up to date what soap he'll be going on when the time comes. Thanks. wink

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Kimmie,

I didn't mean to insult the actress playing Tyra, I meant how she was playing the story line. In real life I think she is a beautiful woman and seems to be a very nice person. I saw her on America's top model, was glad that she won, and I think she is going great in her career.

On rereading, my sentence didn't sound the way I meant it to. I really liked her when she first came on, but since they went to that school then came back, it seems her role changed. It is how she plays the role not the actress herself.

Anyway, hope that helps explain what I meant. I didn't mean to insult the actress herself.

I am really looking forward to how they play out the thread with Neil and his family. I love Nia Peeples and I'm so glad she is a part of the story.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Brad's leaving is so sad. I thought he brought a lot to the table. Seems like they could have found a way to continue his story, especially with Victor and Jack. He could have been a major player too!

I wonder what that will do to Colleen's role in the long run.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
At least Brad went out a hero. Makes Victor look kind of small now, since Jack saved his grandson.

I don't care much for Colleen's character anyway. The actress who plays her sister, Abby, isn't a great actress, IMO. Don't care much for her character either.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
I would think that Victor and Abby's relationship will be strained, at least for a while. I have a feeling Colleen probably won't be around much after this thread runs its course.

I thought the acting was very good the last few days! When I get tears in my eyes over the story line, someone is doing their job.

K
Parakeet
Parakeet
K
Hey Edie, lady we enjoy each other's comments too much ;)for me to have taken that any other way. smile I didn't even take it negatively, so worries.

I agree with you all about them maybe keeping Brad in it to help with the Jack and Victor storyline but then I thought, what if they are writing this to help play up future scripts with the children? You know, now the children of the ones who are enemies will all have a reason for revenge.

Abby against Victor's kidz, Colleen (if she stays) mourning with her and JT getting back together (I would hate that but you know that's why its called Young and the "REstless") and so forth....

I'm with you Edie on the emotions. I just love rewinding and reliving the acting of it all. Way to go Y&R. Stay tuned, it'll only get better.

Last edited by Kimmie08; 02/08/09 05:33 PM.

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
It will be interesting to see how Eden and Noah react when they find out Brad died because of their sneaking off and lying. I haven't watched Friday's episode yet. I expect Abby is going to go on a tear against Eden now. she already didn't like her.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Kimmie, good point as far as setting up future relationships among the "children" of the current main characters. The writers have the long view, and everything that has happened with Brad, Victor and Jack is definitely planting bad feelings among the younger generation.

BoomerGal, yes, there is going to be a whole lot of friction going on among that set. Abby is rather a "snip" anyway (I think that was my mother or grandmother's term), so it will be interesting to see her go head-to-head with Eden.

This show keeps our emotions hopping, doesn't it?

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I really love the continuity of Y&R. Seems lately they've been showing lots of clips from years past.

I think you're right too that they're setting up feuds for the future among the younger set!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.