logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#378636 02/21/08 07:29 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Welcome to the Native American Forum. Enjoy yourself while you are here, but, please be respectful of others. There will be no profanity, offensive jokes or criticism of others allowed in this forum. Please be aware that the forum is for people of all ages so enter writings that can be viewed by anyone without them getting hurt or angry.

I welcome all viewers/posters regardless of your culture and beliefs. You do not have to be of Native American descent to post in this forum - as long as you follow the rules and respect all others here you are welcome to view all threads (posts), reply to other posts or begin your own thread.

Please read my "Forum Rules" if you have any questions.

Posting off-topic presents some problems:

1. The original purpose, question, subject matter of a post can be lost if you post something that has nothing to do with the original title subject/question because it pulls the discussion in a new direction.

2. Your new post that is on a different subject can be lost/buried under a completely different title.

3.New people coming in to look for a subject may be looking for something that is buried within an unrelated title, therefore cannot find what they are looking for.

Please, do not post off-topic. Since I have had to remind the same person a few times already, I thought maybe I should send out a message to all on this matter.

I have my Forum Rules to guide you and BellaOnline has some Forum Guidelines and terms of use, etc., for you to read :

Bellaonline Forum Guidelines

Thank you for your cooperation. It is you, all you faithful members, who make this forum so wonderful and interesting. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Posts containing any of the following will not be accepted in this forum and will be deleted with a private message of warning sent to the poster:

- racism
- discrimination of any kind
- condemnation or criticism of any religion or beliefs
- disrespect, criticism or antagonism directed towards other members
- profanity
- offensive jokes

Posting off-topic in threads:
Please do not post in a thread if your message does not follow the original topic in the thread. If you want to bring up a new subject that does not pertain to the original question or issue, then please start a new thread. In this way, the old thread will not get lost by wandering off onto a new subject and the new subject will not be buried within a thread with another title.

Copyright Laws
Copyright laws are strictly followed at BellaOnline. Please do not copy articles or any other writings from elsewhere and post them in this forum. That is a serious violation of copyright laws and you could be sued by the copyright holder. You are responsible for the content you post, so be very careful to not violate copyright laws.

Please do not copy any posts in this forum to put into another forum outside of BellaOnline. If you wish to reference any posts here in this forum, you may use the link. Likewise, do not copy posts from other sites to put in this forum, just reference the link. Copyright laws are strict and will be adhered to.

Monitoring
I monitor this forum often and will delete any entry that is not appropiate for all audiences. I will not leave posts up that are personally directed at another member here. This forum is to be used for discussion of Native American issues, items of interest and getting to know each other in a good way. Discrimination in any form is never allowed. If you have a problem with another person on this forum, let me know and I will speak with the person myself. If you have any problems or want to read more about privacy policies at BellaOnline, please click the link below.

Privacy Policy

Repeated violations of these rules may cause you to be banned from this forum.

Thank you for your cooperation and I sincerely hope you enjoy this forum and receive good experiences and information here.

Please visit our Campfire Circle and share a prayer or poem or story with all. The "Talking Stick" is available for all.

I pray that Great Spirit bless all who enter the Native American forum.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 05/11/10 11:22 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
V
GREETINGA, I just want to thank you, Phyllis, for all the energy and positive vibes you bring with your hard work ! Blessings, Rebecca

OP Offline
Thank you, Rebecca. What a nice thing to do - I appreciate your comments.

Blessings to you. Wakan Tanan Kici Un.(May Great Spirit Bless You)

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain

Moderated by  Sacred Tobacco Woman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.