Next Thread
Print Thread
Trish-D Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Here is a new article that will be featured later this week on Christo-Paganism. I know there are those who believe it's impossible to blend the two paths. What do you think?

Christo-Paganism

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
There are many different, accepted versions of Christianity, all of which choose to interpret Christianity in different ways. Protestants, Methodists, etc... A Christo-Pagan would just be someone who interprets Christianity outside of the "accepted" norms.

I find no fault with that, and think it is probably much healthier than following a religion dogmatically solely because it was how you were raised or because you feel pressure to do so. If those other methods work for you, awesome. If they don't and you choose to make your own Christiany-Pagan tradition, good for you too!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I know from other forums I am on that this is frowned upon - 9 times out of 10 - by christians. And unfortunately there are still christians out there that associate paganism with satan, and the story book witches casting spells and curses.

I say if this is what works for you so be it and congratulations on finding a religion that makes you happy.

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

L
Shark
Shark
L
It has worked for thousands of Vodoun and Santeria practicers. I think Paganism blends easier with Catholicism than other Christian denominations because of Catholicism's mysticism and ritual.

Ravyn

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.