Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
Mine has lots of burgundy and gold ornaments, with a mix of gold-beaded chairs hanging about. I also have a few gold angels and some long hanging jeweled purple and teal ornaments that have crystals that hang below them. I have just a few personal ornaments. A couple that represent my son and one that has a photo of my dog in it. My lights are all tiny white ones and I have an angel on top. My tree is an 8 foot artificial tree. That's it.

Tell us about your tree. Put a photo up (if you can).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I used to carefully design my tree in gold and deep red balls and angels.Then I would drape strings of pearls around it. Now -for the last 4 years - I have my granddaughters come over the day after Thanksgiving and trim my tree. They have fun, I have fun taking pictures and the tree is deifferent every year, depending on how much fun they were having. This year it has a bare spot but it is their masterpiece. smile

It is a 7 1/2 foot artificial tree.

Gecko
Gecko
I call mine an angel tree. I collect Hummels and this one has all things Hummel and other Hand made items on it along with Radko glass ornaments and a few Hermann. With Hummel being the theme of children my angles fit right in. I was tired of lugging out my 71/2 ft tree so switched back to a 4 1/2 ft tree. I live in a small apt so no storage. (a picture is worth a thosand words)

My 4 1/2 ft tree:

My 7 1/2ft tree :

Last edited by rdywenur; 12/12/08 08:00 PM.
M
M
I have never posted here nor replied....so I will give it a whirl and hope it works.
I do not have room for a large tree. This sits on my electric piano that we got from my DBIL for a steal!!! I also have a piano and I cannot part with it!! I taught piano for 15 yrs., so you can see why they are so important to me. The electric piano (to me) is equal to dessert, and piano; meat and potatos!!
I have had all kinds of tree decor anywhere from red with tiny white lights, green and blue, all blue lights.....but there is one thing about myself that I don't understand and that is......why I have never collected ornaments as so many do, or why I don't use a large variety!! I seem to enjoy what I have always used, but that question comes to mind often! Guess it's too late, as I am 71 and THANKFUL!! Have a thrill of a lifetime kind of husband....soooooooooo caring, that it is scary for me should I lose him. No joke, his quality of life is VERY special and possesses many qualities that you will NOT see in men. Understand, he is not "sissy" lol....loves some sports and etc.
Hey, I just realized that I am rambling about my personal life and probably should have put this in another topic. Please forgive, if so.
I will try to post 2 pics. of my tree.
Uh oh....I don't see anywhere to put my picture. I half way read someone's reply about that, and thought "shoot, I have done that so many times on other sites, that I won't have any trouble. Found out different. I have the pic. copied from Photobucket; just don't know any place to put it. Help???

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I hate christmas so I never get any decoration for that time of year. I do like the Peanuts christmas tree so if one day I want to get one I will get this one.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I have lots of old time decorations from the turn of the century. My grandmother left them to me. But I didn't put up a tree this past Christmas because I had just moved in.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.