I recently suffered my 4th loss. I have had 5 pregnancies (one beautiful boy, 3 miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy). I have had 3 losses in a row and feel that I am stuck. My doctor doesn't want to try anything new or do any testing. Is this normal? Even though I have been pregnant 5 times it isn't easy for me to get pregnant. I would think since I keep miscarrying early on that something should be looked at. I love my doctor b/c he has been so patient but lately I feel like he isn't giving me his all. I was told about a doctor that many women in my situation have gone to and he almost always is able to help in one way or the other. I am thinking about going to him for a second opinion. Has anyone in a smiliar situation gone through some testing? Have any of you talked to someone about your losses and your feeling? I was given a name of someone to talk to but I am not sure what to do. Each time I get pregnant I am cautious yet filled with such hope. I fall in love instantly and with each loss I feel like I lose another part of myself. Somedays I don't even recongnize the person I have become. I feel like I have so many questions and no one has any answers for me.