Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Shark
Shark
B
Wow, once again, very well said whoisjohngalt. My feelings exactly!

Kay
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Pam, this forum is the Republican "home" and haven. It is not appropriate to come here and chastise their comments or viewpoints.

Everybody please be respectful of the forum you are posting in.

N
N
You have got to be kidding about Obama being racist. Who does he hate? You don't have to be behind Obama because I wasn't behind Bush. I didn't vote during Bush's second presidency because I wanted him to win. I didn't want him to be able to stick our troops in Iraq and just walk away as a popular president. I knew that his second term would destroy him. Prediction true. I knew he would get us into war when he became president. Prediction true. He knows nothing else. What he did in Texas that will be remembered is the death penalty. You voted for him because you thought you were getting some moral upright commander in chief. Did you check his test scores? The only reason that Palin was more popular than McCain is because you thought she was another moral upright commander in heels.

When Obama tells one audience one thing and tells another audience something else. They all do that. We need someone who can bring everyone to the table and get them to compromise. He has been very successful at that. Give him a chance.

Bush came right into office telling the Palestenian people that we would not be involved with their peace efforts as the past administration. Did you really think we could just walk away. They found a way to pull us deep into the fray. Anyone remember Osama?

Your future looks very bright, Galt (repeat after me as I waive my hand like a Jedi).

W
Shark
Shark
W
Originally Posted By: no2much4u
You have got to be kidding about Obama being racist. Who does he hate? You don't have to be behind Obama because I wasn't behind Bush. I didn't vote during Bush's second presidency because I wanted him to win. I didn't want him to be able to stick our troops in Iraq and just walk away as a popular president.

Firstly, there is not a question in my mind that Obama has some racism in him. Even though he claims that he missed the years worth of Sundays that his pastor was spewing hate, racism, and anti-Americanism and he did not know about the character of the man that he has once called a moral compass. A man who married him and Baptized his children. A man that he called a friend and mentor. Not to mention the fact that the church has honored Louis-Fara-CON on several occasions, a man who has called the white man the, "skunk of the Earth," and the Jewish religion as, "a gutter religion." Barack Obama also gave his famous quote in regards to his white grandmother who passed on just before he was elected,

" .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it..." - Senator Barack Obama

This was in regards to his comments about her and his thoughts about white people from his book. What would we call it if McCain were to say a "typical black person?"

Secondly, I am amazed at the idea that a time-table in Iraq was thought to be the answer. Do you realize we still have troops stationed in Germany as well as other former war zones in the world. It is beyond naive, it is dangerous to tell the enemy, "By June "x" 2009, we will be gone." What would you do if you were a bank robber and the cops said, "Okay, we are leaving the city next Tuesday, forever."

Just because McCaine and Bush have said that we will be there as long as it takes even if it takes 100 years does not mean that they are "sticking" our troops in Iraq and walking away. Not to mention, if you look at Bush's approval ratings, you will see that they are very low. (I would blame the constant attacks on his character for the last eight years, but that is my opinion) Why do you suppose Hamas endorses Obama? Why do you suppose Al Quada and dictators from around the world show their support for Democratic leaders that say, "The War is Lost."?

The only reason that Palin was more popular than McCain is because you thought she was another moral upright commander in heels.

That's so far off the mark that it is just offensive. The female aspect had nothing to do with my support of Palin nor did Obama's race have anything to do with my opposition to him. I supported Palin because she was a plain spoken Conservative. The fact that she has morals... Why would you want to follow a leader without morals? We have many Senators right now without morals who are on video defending the former fraudulant mortgage practices while attacking the whistle blowers (2006), on record accepting large donations from the mortgage giants (last 15 years), and pretend to be outraged and try to fix the problem by throwing money at it. They try to convince the American People that the situation is a crisis and the bailout needs to be taken care of yesterday or the economy will crash. It took them two weeks to pass something and the economy did not crash in that time. There is no shame from guys like Barney Frank or Chris Dodd.

Our founding fathers had morals and they were not ashamed to believe in God. They would not even recognize this country right now. In fact, most of what they warned us about is coming to pass.

When Obama tells one audience one thing and tells another audience something else. They all do that. We need someone who can bring everyone to the table and get them to compromise. He has been very successful at that. Give him a chance.

That may be true that many of them do that, but if you accept it to be true that your candidate will stare right into the camera and lie through his teeth, what do you really know about your candidate? Why is it the standard in politics to let your candidate get away with dodging tough questions or lying about important issues? These people are supposed to be a representation of the masses. That's what a Republic is. We need to hold them accountable when they say things like, "spread the wealth."

Secondly, Obama has Never comprimised in his entire political career. Not one instance that I have found. He has never worked with Republicans to pass a bill, his voting record is farther to the left than any other Senator. (When he didn't just vote present)

Anyone remember Osama?

Osama Bin Laden has been on the most wanted list since 1993 when he tried to blow up the World Trade Center with a car bomb. Currently, he is in hiding. What do you want? The only reason we found Sadaam in that tiny hole was because a family member ratted him out. I think that is what it is going to take to find Bin Laden (if he is still alive). I don't think the failure to capture Bin Laden is really a fair measurment of how successfull we have been with the War on Terror. SO FAR, and this is 7 years talking, we have not been hit Domestically. I would say that is pretty good thing. I don't care if Bin Laden stays in hiding for the remainder of his days as long as he is unable to carry out any successful plots against my country.

One last thing, you do not come out of Chicago Politics as a peaceful uniter. Especially when your district is the South side. You come out ruthless. You come out hard. You eliminate your opponites rather than run against them as Obama did with his State Senate and US Senate races.

Your future looks very bright, Galt (repeat after me as I waive my hand like a Jedi).

I like that no2much4u, sometimes I wish it were just that easy smile

(I'm sorry for the REEEEALY long answer, I just wanted to address each point )

-whoisjohngalt

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.