logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hmarie Offline OP
OP Offline
H
THE ARROW HEAD I HAVE IS A CUTTING MY SISTER RECENTLY GAVE ME...IT IS PLAIN GREEN....I CAN GROW THIS ONE...IT IS SITTING IN A WEST WINDOW...GETTING BRIGHT LIGHT IN FRONT OF MY WINDOW...THE OTHER ARROW PLANT I BOUGHT AT WALMART....FINALLY DIED....SO I AM GONG TO TRY TO BUY ANOTHER AND SEE HOW THIS ONE DOES....THE ONE I HAD HAD WHITE MARKINGS ON IT...I HAVE NOT SAW ANY OF THE ARROW HEADS WITH JUST PLAIN GREEN LEAVES...JUST THE ONES WITH MARKINGS ON THEM....MAINLY WHITE...MY BRAZIL...PHILODRENDON...IS DOING GREAT....SO IS MY POTHOS.....I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED....ON THIS ARROWHEAD PLANT...IF THIS ONE DOES NOT DO WELL...I QUIT !!!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
ACK! Since going to night shift I haven't visited often--hope your arrowheads are still hanging in there. Being a tropical vine they are OK with low light, but they really LOOOOVE being misted regularly. Don't like getting dry roots either--don't drown them, but water enough to keep the soil from drying out completely. Cuttings of Arrowheads will sprout roots and live for very long periods in a vase of water--I had a vase full of blue glass marbles in which I started chinese evergreen, pothos, and arrowhead cuttings; they lived very well in there for several months before I finally planted them in a pot with a BIG chinese evergreen.

Moderated by  Sue - Houseplants 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.