logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
J
I use Amway products which gives good results to my skin they are soft and smooth...

drug rehab

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I buy my comsetics from WalMart,Target,grocery store,etc.I love Maybelline and Cover Girl products.

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
Mostly i purchase on company show room some time when products are not availabe then i will purchase online.

S
S
i get a lot at macy's =)

N
N
If you care about chemical influence on environment, why not care about chemical action on your body? If you do, it's time for organic and natural cosmetics.

Last edited by nonamewoman; 01/03/09 02:15 PM.
P
P
I usually get recommendations from my dermatologist and they have a store in their office. My skin keeps changing, and I really like the antiaging products they offer that you don't see at regular drug or department stores. Right now, I am using TNS recovery Complex and Journee which is a moisterizer and has an SPF of 30. Both also have antioxidants and contain the human growth factor which is great for my fine lines and wrinkles and discolorations. I can buy in store or go online to skinsolutionmd.com. I love trying new products, and they constantly stay up to date with the latest and greatest!!!

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Pamperedgirl! I love cosmetic products with antioxidants. Those, along with a good sunscreen, can go a long way to slowing down facial aging of the skin.

Shark
Shark
Nordstroms. I love them because their prices are the same as Macys and Dillards, but their return policy is wonderful. They also offer a few more brands, like Bobbi Brown.

You can supposedly return any beauty product or perfume for any reason with your receipt used or unused. I've done it several times and they simply smile, appoligize that it didn't work out for you and refund your money. I've done it multiple times and they don't argue, look at you unpleasantly or anything. It's great. I've returned items that I've had an allergic reaction to as well as colors of lipstick that I simply didn't like once I got home.

I also love Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers and Yes to Tomoatoes products. Walgreens seems to have about the best selection from the line, in store is great but on-line they offer quite a bit more.

I guess I'm slightly addicted. I'm the only person I know who spends more on perfume and lotion than handbags and shoes. smile

Last edited by Charity - Roses; 01/06/09 04:38 PM.

Charity Armstrong
Roses Editor

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Charity i am with you. I am not a shoe-girl - i love me my lotions and potions. It's my big addiction. lol

Also, Nordstroms is GREAT. They will take anything back with a smile. They want you as a customer for life, and places like that sure do get my loyalty, even if the cost is a little higher. They also have high quality products and I believe none of the cosmetics lines they carry do any animal testing.

I usually get my Clinique, Origins, Prescriptives and Bobbi Brown products from Nordys. smile

Last edited by Jilly; 01/06/09 04:47 PM.
K
Parakeet
Parakeet
K
Hi, everyone. I usually get my facial products from Walgreens or Walmart. Nothing special, thanks to good genes and skin. Bye.

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.