Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
T
First it was Clinton he flipped off...

Now it's McCain...

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Michelle
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Shark
Shark
D
PLEEASE..Isn't the man permitted to scratch his face! Come on...how ignorant can people be to think it's intentional!

B
Shark
Shark
B
The first time he did it to Hilary you might could make the argument that it was accidental but you would think he would be careful not to do it a second time.

Kay
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Oh please! Are you listening to the WORDS he's saying? Try that next time you watch it.

Nicki Heskin, Breastfeeding and Early Childhood Editor
Breastfeeding Site - Breastfeeding Forum
Early Childhood Site - Early Childhood Forum
Gecko
Gecko
HMM maybe just maybe (I know you will certainly tell me how wrong I am) he does that all the time, like pointing or talking with your hands. I know several people who do that with "that" finger but I don't take it as a #1 gesture and I know they don't mean it that way either. Oh well it seems you just want to find fault with Obama and if this is all you got well keep digging. You can find things wrong with anyone if you look hard enough. May the best person win this election and again I will stick by whomever it is, instead of finding things wrong with them I will look and dig hard enough to find positive and do my duty as an American Citizen and stand behind them and YES even if it is McCain who wins.

Koala
Koala
Whether he was scratching his nose or being flippant doesn't really matter. You would think his PR people would have tapped him on the shoulder and mentioned to him that some people (the press) might take that gesture the wrong way and blow it out of proportion.

"Sir, that might be a little habit you try to break..."

F
Amoeba
Amoeba
F
"...and while you're at it, can you do something about that black skin of yours. People don't tend to like that sort of thing". <rolls eyes>
Give me a break!!!

Koala
Koala
That's a bit of a stretch there, Froggy Moo. A bit of an unwarranted stretch.

T
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
T
Considering his poignant pauses and he makes these gestures, I see it as sarcastic comments made with the gesture as a direct insult to the person he is talking about. Additionally, the response he gets from the crowd makes it obvious that they KNOW what he is doing and saying and are enjoying it and he laughs in response (during the Hilary one) to their response. I think it's rather obvious, but I didn't drink the kool-aid either.

Michelle
Gecko
Gecko
When he meets with Mwai Kibaki as US President, let's watch and see if his scratches his nose then.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.