I'm weighing in at 226 lbs!
back on the treadmill I go wink

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Kimmie; you're sweet. My goal is 120 pounds, so I do have 12 to go. I am 5'4 and for some reason keep all my weight around my middle, which is unhealthy physically. It's frustrating that people who weigh more than me, but keep their weight in their hips and butt, look thinner than I do.

Also, people who keep their weight in their lower body like that have less chance of heart disease and other illness. I don't know who has a "pear" shape in this forum, but if people do, congrats - it's much healthier than an "apple" like mine. :-)

If I don't work out constantly and do low carb my weight shifts immediately to 140 - that seems to be where my body goes on it's own with "normal" eating and "some" excersize. If I eat poorly and do no working out it moves onto 150. So I have to be constantly vigilant, as it were.

I hope I don't sound too defensive? The last BellaOnline Biggest Loser we had was very inspiring to me. I went from 142 to 122. I have gained 10 pounds back since then.

K
Parakeet
Parakeet
K
Originally Posted By: TJinAL
I'm in! I just weighed myself (ugh) and am at 170 lbs. I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is 150 lbs. I was at 150 last Spring then I went through some life changes (divorce, relocation) and ignored my restricted carb eating habits and exercise and gained 20 lbs. in the process. It's time to get back on track. I'm glad to see this forum because I need support! Good luck to everyone!

TJ

Goooooooo, TJ. Ain't nothing to it but to do it! Okay, that's a chant I use at my son's little league games. I know its not easy but you CAN DO IT!!!! Gooooooo, TJ.

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
K
Parakeet
Parakeet
K
Originally Posted By: Jilly
Hi Kimmie; you're sweet. My goal is 120 pounds, so I do have 12 to go. I am 5'4 and for some reason keep all my weight around my middle, which is unhealthy physically. It's frustrating that people who weigh more than me, but keep their weight in their hips and butt, look thinner than I do.

I don't know who has a "pear" shape in this forum, but if people do, congrats - it's much healthier than an "apple" like mine. :-)

The last BellaOnline Biggest Loser we had was very inspiring to me. I went from 142 to 122. I have gained 10 pounds back since then.

Yeahh, that's me....a pear. I'm 5'4 too. It seems being short makes you really look fat if you're a bit overweight. Okay, but now its an apple thanks to surgery. But no worries, today I worked out again and am headstrong about gettin' into that special outfit for under the mistletoe,.....after the kidz have gone to bed. blush HMMMMM!!

Hang in there ladies, we can do it but Lisa, I just can't get with the sugar free chocolate. I just can't.....I CAN'T!!! mad It's just not right.

Last edited by Kimmie08; 10/30/08 11:26 PM.

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
Elephant
Elephant
LOL I am definately Pear as well. Large stomache, hips and butt/thighs, then skinny legs ;0)

Defiantely got the Puerto Rican booty

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Koala
Koala
I sympathize, Jase. I'm more evenly zaftig all over, but I carry quite a bit of junk in the trunk no matter what weight I'm at. Solid German genes.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Kimmie - if you mean taste wise check out my product reviews. Some older sugar-free chocolates (and some cheap ones) do taste like cardboard or paste - but the higher quality sugar-free chocolates taste AWESOME. Really, high quality chocolate should be pretty much sugar free. It should be cocoa and butter. They only add sugar in the US because we are the country where even our peanut butter has sugar in it and our jelly and our ketchup and everything else that should not smile

We made up a bunch of toy goodie bags for our Halloween kids - no sugar here! Hurrah!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
K
K
Woohoo! I'm in! I already planned on starting a new workout schedule on Monday, and am cracking down on the nutrition end too! At my highest, I was up to 193 in February 2007. I was used to being a year-round athlete in high school, and when I graduated and went off to college, the combination of less activity and much more junk food helped me gain a whopping 55 pounds.

My last year of college, I joined a boxing and swimming class and managed to take off about 15 pounds, but was very yo-yo with the weight. As summer started (and my wedding began creeping closer and closer), I realized that I had to get my eating under control, so I headed to my local weight watchers in June 2007. By the time my wedding rolled around in May 2008, I manged to get down to 150 pounds, thanks to healthy eating and exercise. Now, thanks to the honeymoon, and the stresses of newlywed life (and a husband who loves junk food and fast food), and a pretty bad bout of depression, I've inched my way back up to 168.

I'm working on kicking the depression, and as part of that, I'm trying to get my life back on a normal and healthy track. As I said, I'm committed to an exercise program and healthy eating beginning on Monday. I made a promise to myself to work hard to get down to 149 by New Years (I found a GORGEOUS little black dress that I want to wear as we celebrate the holiday in Chicago - and I would LOVE to look drop dead gorgeous in it, but need to loose the weight).

So, my weigh in on Oct 31st: 168 pounds

Good luck to everyone!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Kabes and welcome! it sounds like you know how to work out and can really help the rest of us as we go along.

I'd love to start boxing myself. It looks like such fun. DH and I are planning on getting some gloves and those things you hold that people can hit and kick as our xmas gift to each other (romantic, eh?).

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Kabes9 - welcome!! I am sure you are gorgeous now! We are all gorgeous in our current skin as long as we feel and act that way smile I definitely support you in your goal to achieve a weight you feel is more healthy though! I want to make sure we all feel happy and pretty the way we are - but also be able to strive to be even better, in whatever way we feel that will be!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.