logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Hi there and happy and safe holiday:

I am honored to say the follow-up to the Jefferson Airplane book "Take Me to A Circus Tent" is here! Thank you and be well,
Craig Fenton
Have You Seen The Stars Tonite Or At Least The New Jefferson Starship Book By Jefferson Airplane Author Craig Fenton
The author of the Jefferson Airplane book "Take Me To A Circus Tent" Craig Fenton is back with not one but two follow-ups! A book on the Jefferson Starship and a unique 2 CD set including a 70 minute phone interview with new singer Cathy Richardson.

New York, NY August 18, 2008 - "Have You Seen The Stars Tonite" includes 179 photos, 527 pages, over 700 set lists from the Jefferson Starship's live appearances, a list of all the documented songs performed, the first appearance, any special versions, guest appearances, the dates of services of the band members throughout the years, a look at the singles and album releases, documentation of which tunes they played year by year, the Jefferson Airplane songs they performed year by year, and a listing of a good deal of the cover songs played. Once Again an original Jefferson Airplane member was kind enough to say something nice on the back cover. Signe Anderson �When it comes to the Jefferson Airplane and the Jefferson Starship, Craig Fenton is the source.� Mr. Fenton�s books are proudly featured atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Craig, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay
"Rosie"

Rosie L
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Craig, Welcome to bellaonline's forum.

I like Jefferson Airplane too.
I have seen some of the painting that Grace Slick has done what do you think of those?

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
I love Jefferson Airplane... looks like I have some new reading material. I never read the first one.

L
L
I did an article here about Grace Slick's new career in art. She does have some very interesting works.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.