I live on Vancouver Island (Victoria, BC) and I will be looking to buy a puppy/young dog in June 2009. I am moving to a pet friendly condo at the end of May 2009 and will be very excited to be able to have a pet again - especially a dog!!

I am posting just in case anyone out there happens to have or will have what I'm looking for.

I'm not willing to buy from a pet store or puppy mills, so definitely prefer a professional and reputable breeder. I'm hoping to be able to find:

1) Female pup age ranging 8 weeks - 1 year
2) Shih Tzu, Lhasa Apso, Maltese, Cockapoo, or something along those lines.
3) Vet checked, health guaranttee, shots, dewormed, spayed (if old enough), etc...
4) Colour isn't really important, but I really like browns, sandy beige, or black
5) Home raised is nice - house broken if old enough
6) Will travel pretty much anywhere on the island to pick up - maybe even to the mainland
7) Price is something we can talk about
8) I would like to be able to view pups parents if at all possible or at least be given information on them (ie: health problems, personality, size, purebred, cross etc)

I can't take anything until at least June 1st 2009 so if you have a litter or young dog who is ready for a new home that suits most of my preferences please contact me.

Thanks so much! smile