Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
octave3 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
O
Please watch this:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Shark
Shark
B
If you are still undecided you should watch the next Presidential Debate on Tuesday, October 7 at 9pm Eastern. Unlike YouTube videos, the Presidential Debates can be viewed live without editing and distortion.

Kay
O
octave3 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
O
Now there's a good idea.

If you are undecided, then do some real research on both candidates and see that Obama and McCain are not going to "change" much in Washington and won't give us "straight talk."

There is a choice "C" and you don't have to vote for the "lesser of two evils." Read my articles to find out more. Read: Ron Paul Endorses Third Parties

Last edited by IndependentPartiesCynthia; 10/07/08 06:58 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I do like the independant party. And I think, if nothing else, it would shake DC up to deal with someone outside of the "normal" bipartisan system that has been around for so long.

But what I worry about the most, is that if I give my vote to the one of the independants (probably Barr of the Libertarian party) - that it will not add up to much. And in the long run will just mean that my vote will not be cast against who I don't want in office.

I'm just not sure there is a strong enough candidate from the Independants this year. frown

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Oh - also, the Independant Parties area is not the place to come and pump up either the Democrats or the Republican parties.

Please post in the proper respective forums.

If you are interested in debating, I think we found that the Current Events forum was a good neutral place for all parties to go.

Thank you.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
C
Shark
Shark
C
Last year, US taxpayers sent $70 billion to the UN: Worthwhile investment?BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Cindy L Merrill
C
Shark
Shark
C
[quote=Cindy]Last year, US taxpayers sent $70 billion to the UN: Worthwhile investment?BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Cindy L Merrill
C
Shark
Shark
C
Originally Posted By: Cindy
[quote=Cindy]Last year, US taxpayers sent $70 billion to the UN: Worthwhile investment?
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Cindy L Merrill
C
Shark
Shark
C
1. Expand Meals On Wheels to all rural communities
2. Increase SNAP food credit for low income Americans on Doctor ordered restricted diets and food allergies
3. Provide shelf stable low glycemic/low sodium food to VA healthcare clinics, Salvation army senior centers, as well as other healthcare clinics that serve low income clients. These items would also be sold at Goodwill, for a minimum fee to cover shipping and handling.
4. Every state would allow a taxbreak for Healthclub membership
If Obama wanted to, he could sign an executive order and this four step action plan would get started before Christmas: MILLIONS of decent jobs would be created, nationwide! Best of all, healthcare costs would drop, therefore, this makes my 4 step program better than anything Pelosi has written.

Cindy L Merrill
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.