logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi Elleise,

I didn't mean to exhaust you, I'm sorry! When I made reference to your racial upheaval predictions, I was remembering your post in the Women's Issues Forum on Obama's race. You said:

"I see a Civil War headed this way, along side of a broader one. It something I haven't wanted to face in over a decade, but it's here."

When you said "Civil War", in a thread talking about Obama's potential presidency, it really sounded like you were talking about a domestic racial upheaval, in conjunction with outside influences.

There have been rumors about Obama's support from al-Qaida. But to be truthful, there have been severe allegations about Bush's connection with Bin Laden (leader of the al-Qaida, who attacked us on 9/11) for some time, now, in reference to his starting the war against Saddam in Iraq. And Reagan's people sold arms to Iraq. Secret political connections with "the enemy" have been around for a long time. Not that you need to justify it to me, or anyone, but I'm wondering what Obama has to do with the war intensifying should he become president? Do you have specific feelings on this? As I understand it, he wants to change the course of America, and that is his focus, and he specifically selected Biden for his foreign policy knowledge, yet Palin didn't even know what the Bush Doctrine was...I agree that she has more energy around her, as McCain has put her in the lime light...

Anyway, I don't want to put you on the spot. smile I'm just trying to take all of this in...

Shay

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Shay -

smile No exhaust, truly. All in a day's work. The irony is it's exhausting feeling it and not having pieces fall into place or having words to express it. Like many of the people who post here, in the beginning, it's feelings and a bunch of garbled visions, pictures, ect. and it has no cocept of time. Everything intercects and hits you in what we call "real-time" but with the added benefit of not distinguishing (at first) past, present and future. You have to go back in to sort it out and interpret.

Thanks for reminding me too, where I post,lol. When I pop on here, I get imagaes or feelings and if we have internet at a stop we're making I hurry up and try to post. It's hard to go back.

So, I think I have the rest of the election interpretation - post, it may sound - well, I'll leave it up to the folks who follow politics to maybe fill in the blanks for me. The words I use may be harsh or extreme, If there's accuracy, it will feel like a punch in the stomach. That's the best way I can put it. Here goes...(makin a new post)

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Somewhere, I posted something about the Clintons knowing more than what they let on - Not that Hilary, especially, isn't for women's issues, but that's not the "primal" agenda I'm getting from her, right now. I feel first and foremost, she had/has visions of being president and hasn't let go of that. She will say and do (and I mean anything) anything to make this happen or something close to it...possibly VP? Though she is of the same party of Obama, it feels like arch enemies between the two, regarless if they rally in favor of him.

I get the feeling, micro-managing (??). There are people, I sense, that are in charge of a type of seek and destroy mission on her behalf. It involves quick phone calls and tag words, possibly even page-coding (is that a word?). You know the movies where you are either in the circle, out or dead. Bill just feels like he follows along. She's never really come to the forefront w/me before...I feel gears turning.

Obama's - it feels he doesn't so much pick to become president as much, per-se, as they (someone...some group in the gov't - our govt) picked for him to rise to the top specifically at a certain time. He enjoys this. Think of it as a job, or group of people you felt inferior to and come to find out they praise you glory, teachers pet, kind of thing.

(Obama) is a man of specific ego. This is how, why, ties with enemy/radicals - the specific strands of negativity and destruction, gain in re-enforcement and why he won't see as clearly as he could, enemies close to home. His public wording/speaking gets better.

Shay, you mentioned, there was speculation of Bush's involvement w/Al quida (sp?). I've fought long an d hard about this w/my husband. Finally, he asked me straight up if I felt Bush was behind 911 becasue a poll taken saying most people felt he was. I asked if the poll said, did he know about it in advance or did he set it up. He said it asked if he knew in advance. I feel he knew about it in advance BUT didn't set it up. There is someone in NY - a politician who knew more - direct ties. It had to do w/money, a pitance for keeping silent and cashed in on it. The energy feels parallel to the mob kind of stuff Hilary's got going on but I'm not speaking of Hilary. The person lives there or near there. I feel Bush, specifically, had to make a decision of whether or not to react to something prior to. I feel both, the enemy as well as being prepped by his own people, make contact w/him. More people in this country knew about it than we want to know.

There feels to be a triple show behind the show W/Obama. It will sound like he's for the little guy, and I feel minor, very minor changes, but the agenda is really standing out that more of the same continues. He will say, "We all need to pull together." something like that when it happens. His decision making properties w/the enemy will be complicated. He will want to keep favor. The enemy will be comprised of more than one. Possibly one large land and a lot of little lands He WILL NOT, DOES NOT feel OBLIGATED to the U>S>! Not, not, not, not...I am certain of this. This is so very important. He feels taken care of if he takes care of them. They are a part of the "New World" - his world he plans on creating. How much of Hollywood is an illusion? This is the same type, the same river of illusion I see - (?) Titanic comes to mind. The ship was said to do one thing, the people assured to be taken care of but something of another fashion transpires. The show behind this has to do w/the clinton's or their party.

On war - The threats of war continue. They/people are played by arrogant leadership and then emotionally manipulated - like watching a Bears game or boxing match. I dn't feel the mass by their own accounting favor war. In the future here, all races, all sexes, all classes end up reaching for the same hand they may have once held in little regard. So there is some good that comes of this. Group works seems important. I feel now more than ever a kind smile at the groccer mart or while ordering out is a small but powerful movement.

We will see more of the economy, bubbles/air pockets...here in the near future as well. More layoffs, more numbers, more people unable to keep up the appearance of keeping it together. Look to the next 4 months. Another wall falls.

Obama isn't supported in the house like he thinks he is. Everyone plays along for awhile. Maybe a year, maybe 14 months. If he has folly it will be the fall of him. It makes 0 sense right now, but Biden feels week and in all honesty, I felt Obama would have a female VP. I assume I got this wrong because of Palin.

All elections seem important. This one stands out though in the name of change. The campaign is a gimic - no matter which side uses it, - kind of like, "Going green." Everyone will use it because people, all of us are so desperate to see it. We end up revamping priorities, the masses. This is where the change is going to come from. We end up trusting one another again. More people end up distrusting their own govt. I'm not sure if it's housing, but some type of tax ends up crushing a sector. More govt. control on things you'd never think.

Someone mentioned to me about Palin's creationism or christian view and that being a damper. Ask yourself what religious group you affiliate with. How much of that do you take into account every minute of every day you find yourself at work - outside of acknowledgement alone. She doesn't feel fanatical on this. Conversion isn't on the list to do's.

i don't get much on Mccain. He feels weaker than Palin and he feels to be a hot-head. His public voice goes against what I get in his actions. I feel his face turns red a lot.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/17/08 06:23 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
McCain is known to be a hot-head, but he's also a very logical person. As to your "notions" of Obama being "propped up" or groomed for this unprecedented elevation in politics, some facts are begining to seep out about that in particular. Elleise, I think you nailed this.

For me it comes back to my sensing "under-currents" swirling around Obama. I do not get that sense with McCain or Palin. As for Biden, what part of Washington in-sider, same ol, same ol is not exemplified in him?

I feel strongly, Obama trusted his advisors and made the safe choice for running mate. To me, this contradicts his message of change. I get no feelings whatsoever when thinking on Biden. It's kinda like he's a blank page, waiting to be written on. I honestly don't feel any energy or impresions emerging from him. That's a weird and disconcerting feeling for me.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get that exact - litteral feeling on Mccain. I'm not dumping per se, it could have been either party, on Dems, though it could obviously be taken that way. But, noted! The blank page I get too from Mccain, but I get a worse interpretation from Obama. He is NOT real. He has the same feeling as a political leader who has that same "ONE WORLD" feeling; A one man ship, he has no emotional ties w/the US - nothing. I can't stress that enough.

My feelings still stand, back in May, he will probably still be elected unless something drastic were to happen. That is what I feel. I don't feel he is in there long-term, if this happens. He would have more of a chance of longevity, if he went back in for election 4 years from now. I'm not seeing his ego standing for this.

Palin feels legit. Hilary still feels strong. God help us all w/ what we're heading into. It's like the flue. You just have to go through it to get over it. There are lighter days to follow afterwards!

Still in the meantime, network, network, network. Get that foundation of support - a sincere one, going now. This will be weathered smile

Elleies
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/18/08 02:16 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

I have to agree with what you're feeling on Obama, I get that he has no depth..whatever we see and hear come out of his mouth is just on the surface...kinda of like a puppet, his views to me atleast are not his own, nor does he come across as having much substance or even a belief in what he is saying. McCain too has this to a degree, however, like you, I do believe Obama will win the elections.

Additionally, thank you for this forum. It has been nice to finally find a forum where I can talk with other's who are aware of their psychic abilities.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm glad you're here Am - thank you for the encouragement/compliment smile!

Yes, the feeling w/Obama, that's loud and strong, with the public (majority...not everyone) is like little kids who have to have the newest and latest gadget out there - wii ( i personally like those) i-phone, video games, i-pod nano, etc. There is just no discipline in regards to the whim they give themselves on this. I feel like a parent watching another parent catering to this type of thing. They - the people who will vote for Obama, absolutely can't see it.

I stand on this though...he has "0" emotions in regards to the US as a whole. It's incorrect he just wants to change things. I feel I just want to say..."DONT listen to his words because you will want to beleive him" Like a relationship you don't really want to break up with. It's addicting. I don't normally put my Soul on the line like this, but it will feel worse after this happens if I didn't...

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi Eleise,

Thanks for the welcome, you can call me Anna. The only feeling I get if Obama is elected is a bad one. I do believe there will be changes, however, not the ones being promised. I don't think he will be able to change much.

Your response reminded me of a great public speaker who can rally the masses, but not bring about the change that is needed in our country. Ofcourse people will want to believe him, he has no prior history, he's awfully young, but he is a great speaker. That's about it! When you have a charismatic speaker, it can be frightening because no one can really see what is being said or not said for that matter. The change is not going to be what people think it is.

Our country does not embrace critical thinking skills, we're not even taught these skills until late high school, no wonder we have people out there who refuse or cannot think for themselves. Aside from my own personal abilities, I still use critical thinking when I am making decisions. Most people do not do this at all...they just "go along to get along" and to me that is not living in any sense of the word!

Take Care,

Anna

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

A great political speaker, hmmmm. There's more. The words, "One World" came to mind in regards with his views and not the touchy feely hand-holding way - more control. I think I also posted I felt his skills in speaking get better, but it's more in the mistakes he makes. There will be a significant difference, between before and after. The race about race becomes more apparent too.

You are correct on the "changes." Whether you vote for Obama or not, I implore - implore people to buckle up. We WILL NOT see the kinds of changes of hope promised. The hope is, maybe he can make us feel better along the way. I hear him say, "We must pull together...during this time..." It's not destitute by any means, but don't go out an celebrate. Slow and steady and think for yourself. Don't believe a majority of headlines, especially the trendy things. I get, whichever way Hollywood goes, believe just the opposite or go research for your self. I feel our gov't will be scrambing in the next few years. More people get educated on what's going on, even the complacent ones. Just keep the proverbial eye on the ball.

This next part I'm not understanding fully right now, but the hear-say is taxes on big co's with Obama. I'm seeing/feeling something different. I keep seeing people who make in the $40,'s and up struggling with something. It is a tax but I'm having difficulty segregating which one. It could be the people who make 40 + in general own homes and there is a property tax or home owners thing that is a chunk. Like, even if you have escrow, it's not enough and it's not just a little here and there. It seems some people will have the money (the more wealthy) and not be affected so much by this tax. They become affected later on, in greater ways, though.

Feelings are also surfacing Hilary is not out of the picture either. The vision I get is Bill is behind her. Her face appears big, like front and center and she is smiling, BUT, and there's a big one. Her gears are turning on something as we speak, actually for almost a month now I've felt that energy stronger; making movement. Like a cat before it devours a mouse. The right eye is squinting (in the vision). I don't get a positive relationship, even if she professes one w/obama.

this is just general, but it seems it helps w/building $100-300 a month for those incedentals. It's like a lot of things end up going up $ wise or continue to and that's the "trigger" so, even if there are some changes, it can't keep up with the retro-effects of what's really going on. A ton of wonderful jobs don't just resurface and we're back at the shops. Smaller businesses, really are what I get that end up growing like a mutual funds- good investments. They are the ones that help significantly.

Anyway, store items on sale in bulk. Ltterally, go get a deep freezer and load up on sales. Store canned foods on sales, find cool places to keep potatoes, onions, flour, etc. Even if you don't cook.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/08/08 11:51 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There has to be some people out there, including myself, that wonder whether or not "precognitions", especially during an election has to do w/promoting a political affiliation. I give my word, in this case, this is not so. I am of no affiliation - truly. I'm not even an undecided, as unpatriotic as that may sound.

People who are meant to hear this/read this and take it for what it is worth, will. Others will discard it.

There is a reason these times in particular are effecting certian people. Emotionally, spiritually, etc. Yes, financially but I'm speaking of those people who have felt disease in daily living which may not otherwise have warranted it. Right now, is the time - that space or time increment between waves. We have time to prepare. Maybe not all of these things can be done all at once, but at least investigate how you could do these things so you know how to when the time comes.

Plot out a garden - litterally. Investigate growing potatoes, onions, lettace, carrotts, tomatoes, herbs.
If there are sales on canned vegatables get them.
If you have the money get a deep storage freezer and stock up.
Get some sides of macarroni and other quick carb sides.
Utilize potatoes and onions.
Purchase boullion.
If you have the option for house buying, get one w/a well.
Start storing wood.
Matches.
Load up on blankets.
Even if you have an automatic opener, get the basic can opener.
Buy candles/karosine, etc.
Start learing how to make breads and rolls, soups, etc.
If you want a fire arm, consider purchasing one. The gov't changes.

Taxes, (on the side taxes) not the reg/ fed - state though there will be increases - large increases becoming, outrageous. Eventually people quit paying and it will be too much for the gov't to keep up with.

The movie - Dead Zone. Watch it!

There will be communities that bond together. There will - WILL be a greater majority that practice - Every man for themselves - this will be.

This will pave for a more even time to follow.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/08/08 11:47 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.