Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
Tell us where you are from, and where you've been!
I was born and raised in Ca - lived for 9 years in Tennessee and am now back in CA - I have traveled the US extensively, been to Canada once, and Mexico a handful of times. Never been anywhere else! What about YOU?

Laura Strathman Hulka - Senior Issues Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
I was born in Brooklyn N.Y. and shook the dust of the City from my feet as soon as I was old enough to leave. I lived in Orono, Maine for a few years, then moved to South Bend, IN where my 5 kids grew up. I travel every chance I get, either to sell my art at art fairs or to go birding in various places in the USA. I have been to nearly every state except Washington, Oregon and Hawaii, which is high on my list. I have also been to Norway, Great Britain, Italy (twice), Kenya, Ecuador(twice)and the Galapagos. I drove to Alaska with my brother 2 years ago, and crewed aboard a 40 ft sailboat a number of times, sailing across the Gulf of Mexico twice, up and down the Intercoastal Waterway, and once across the Bahama Banks. I will be taking a birding trip to southern Mexico in a couple of months, God willing.

"So many birds, so little time!"

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I was born and raised in New Jersey, lived there for the first 45 years of my life except for 6 months in Salem, MA, as an infant. I have been to Italy once and moved to Missouri 10 years ago. Have visited New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, and California. Driven through the Carolinas, Georgia and Arkansas. I would love to see more of the western states and more of Europe, especially Ireland.

S
Shark
Shark
S
I was born and raised in Delaware and now live in New Jersey. I also have lived in Virginia.
I have been to Pa, Rhode Island, Florida, California, Airzona Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolian, New York City, Washington DC and Jaimaca.
I would like to visit Texas and Oklahoma.
Sundancer
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Moderated by  Pam - Senior Issues 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.